AndroidHealthClinic

Shocking - Scar_Simon - Introduction - www.instagram.com/scar_simon (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Scar Simon

Novice
Lid geworden
27 mei 2016
Waardering
Lengte
1m80
Massa
72kg
Vetpercentage
7%
fRVUnl.jpg

Name is Simon Declercq 26 yrs old and i live in Antwerp Belgium.

Bodybuilding has always been a extreme hobby of mine which i used to train very often 3 years ago.
I was boss in a restaurant, had a Girlfriend and i workout each day as hard as i could..

Now on the 16th of April i was driving home in the late night after having a drink with some friend's of mine.. ( I was sober ) And i drove back home around 02.00 Am.
I was really tired cause of the hard work in the restaurant and workouts itself. Then suddenly something terrible happend ... I crashed against a tree at 140 km/h = 86 m/h.

I was injured like crazy. Everything on the right side of my body was shattered into pieces :
- 2 feet
- whole leg, including knee
- hips
- arm
- shoulders
- even the inside skull was broken

Now the first days / weeks in the hospital must have been a real disaster.. I was in a Coma for 4,5 weeks..
What the doctors and surgeons thought of my outcome was really fckked up, they supposed and suspected that i wasn't gonna have no power in neither my right arm and neither my right legg. besides that they say that i was gonna be mentally and physically handicapped for the rest of my life...

Now things suddenly started to improve like crazy after 6 weeks, i started to mumble, started to move my arms and leggs.. ofcorse i was still under serious medication so i was really a mess. i Wasn't an adult anymore, i was child who made alot of falts for to get his life back together, my thought at that time was really fcked up.

Now i kept improving and improving, and the surgeons say it is a miracle that i could speak and move at that time.. but they still said that i could't do any physical work later on.

Cause of the fact that i used to workout before the accident, My mind was still focused on bodybuilding, So i kept trying to pick up a weight with my right arm or legg, wasn't a real succes at that time.. But i kept trying, There is 1 thing that i rememberd from working out.. and that was : NEVER GIVE UP !

so 3 years after my accident after alot of physical and mental rehab : i started working out at 16 december 2015.
my muscles where weak and needed to get used to lifting weights again. But i learned alot of stuff during my rehab time:

Litteraly : No pain No gain

So i kept working out like crazy,

- dropsets
- supersets : push ups, pulls ups and abs at the same time
- never count your reps nore sets , just keep going till it burns like crazy..
- do your exercises properly with positive and slow negative reps
- eat decent cause it's a medicine for mental and physical of your body

Now since the muscle have a memory , I gained volume quite pretty fast.

I Love working out and building a better body.
It makes you physically and mentally pretty strong !

Nowadays i am studying for personal trainer which is suppossed to be really difficcult cause i got a acquired brain impairment and epilepsy.
But well the studies are going great actually

Now i know that : Fitness , decent eating, good nightsleep, studying, love and living the best life ever due tue the circumstances is my true and only passion

You can check more photos on of before and after at www.instagram.com/scar_simon

Nice story wonder if its new kind of scam for.this industry or if this is real. Good attitude though. The best.

Waarom zou ik van mijn verhaal een scam maken ?

Het is een verhaal om mensen moed te geven om nooit op te geven wat hun fysieke problemen dan ook zijn..

En nu in het Nederlands ...

Goed dat je er zo sterk bent uitgekomen.
Waarom zet je btw je verhaal in het engels op een nederlandstalig forum?

Waarom zou ik van mijn verhaal een scam maken ?

Het is een verhaal om mensen moed te geven om nooit op te geven wat hun fysieke problemen dan ook zijn..

1: Engels 2: Too good bijna.

Maar goed nogmaals goed verhaal goede instelling. Wat wil je er nu mee bereiken verder wil je bekend worden op insta oid? Zoek je sponsoren?

Goed dat je er zo sterk bent uitgekomen.
Waarom zet je btw je verhaal in het engels op een nederlandstalig forum?

Bedankt.. het was niet gemakkelijk maar Fitness is een genezende sport als je het goed uitvoerdt.

Had het eerst op Bodybuilding.com gezet, en wou het daarna op deze website zetten.
Engels is toch een vrij duidelijke taal veronderstel ik.. Maar ik ga het morgen vertalen naar NL

1: Engels 2: Too good bijna.

Maar goed nogmaals goed verhaal goede instelling. Wat wil je er nu mee bereiken verder wil je bekend worden op insta oid? Zoek je sponsoren?

Mijn doel is Personal Trainer worden en met zo rap mogelijk wedstrijden mee doen. Ja uiteraard zoek ik sponsers. Ik denk dat het merendeel van de mensen hier dat wel wilt.
Ik heb een goede bouw en ik weet dat ik het ver kan schoppen.

Mooi dat je er weer bovenop bent iig. Ziek geluk gehad man tering die auto ziet er niet uit man!

Hoe the fuck ben je daar levend uitgekomen

De volgende roelly bedoel je?

Hoe weet je nou dat je het ver gaat schoppen?

Niveau weleens gezien op een Nk?

Laat staan ek/wk

dankzij mijn spieren
Hoe the fuck ben je daar levend uitgekomen

Puur mirakel

De psychologen, de chirurgen en talloze andere mensen snappen het niet en zijn verbaast hoe ver ik ben geraakt en hoever ik het ga schoppen.

dankzij mijn spieren

Puur mirakel

De psychologen, de chirurgen en talloze andere mensen snappen het niet en zijn verbaast hoe ver ik ben geraakt en hoever ik het ga schoppen.

Haha mooi. Maar hoe ben je gevonden daar dan. Ben je eruit geslingerd ofzo of wat?

De volgende roelly bedoel je?

Hoe weet je nou dat je het ver gaat schoppen?

Niveau weleens gezien op een Nk?

Laat staan ek/wk

Omdat het mijn doel is en omdat ik er voor gebouwd ben.
Ik heb een serieuze 2de kans gekregen. en die besteed ik voor 100% aan fitness

Haha mooi. Maar hoe ben je gevonden daar dan. Ben je eruit geslingerd ofzo of wat?

Een oudere man heeft mijn auto gevonden snacht's. Dankzij hem leef ik nog waarschijnlijk.

De brandweer heeft er 45 min - 1 h over gedaan om mij uit de auto te halen. Naar het schijnt volgens hun de langste tijd ooit. zij zijn ook verwonderdt hoe ik er nu bij loop.

Topic verplaatst en voorvoegsel erbij voor de gevoelige lezertjes

Een oudere man heeft mijn auto gevonden snacht's. Dankzij hem leef ik nog waarschijnlijk.

De brandweer heeft er 45 min - 1 h over gedaan om mij uit de auto te halen. Naar het schijnt volgens hun de langste tijd ooit. zij zijn ook verwonderdt hoe ik er nu bij loop.

Mooi dat het mocht baten man. Gl met je sportdoelen verder.

Back
Naar boven