Fitness Seller

BCAA in relatie tot ALS (spierziekte) (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

RobbyT

Cool Novice
Lid geworden
5 jun 2012
Waardering
Lengte
1m89
Massa
99kg
Ik lees tegenstrijdige artikelen omtrent het gebruik van BCAA als mogelijke oorzaak voor de vorming van ALS.
Bijvoorbeeld:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3049458/

Ik ben geen held in de medische wereld en dit soort artikelen, maar kunnen BCAA nu wel of niet meehelpen tot het ontstaan van ALS?

Galen kom er maar in!

Whichever the case, dying back or dying forward, the impact of environmental factors on ALS needs to be carefully studied. The work by Carunchio et al. in this issue of Experimental Neurology provides a significant breakthrough for the potential role of such a toxin (BCAAs in this case) in sporadic ALS, as well as a promising new therapeutic target, the mTOR pathway. Yet the link between BCAAs and ALS remains to be fully established. The present work shows that BCAAs can induce a hyperexcitability similar to the one observed in G93A mice (Pieri et al., 2009), but they did not show if a BCAA-enriched diet, given to mice over a prolonged period, induces ALS-like symptoms. More experiments are needed to establish if the hyperexcitability of upper and lower motoneurons is a direct consequence of the disease, or a compensatory mechanism of the CNS. These experiments must combine electrophysiology at the cellular level with behavioral studies to assess how drugs that can alter the excitability of the motoneurons to modify the course of the disease.

Voorlopig ben je nog veilig met je hippe roze drankje

Inderdaad, nog onduidelijk.
Het is ook een nonklinische studie en de verwijzing naar football players en top voetballers kan ook veel andere oorzaken hebben want die nemen wel wat meer dan gewoon BCAAs :p.

Oh Sweedy You should have some help with that heavy sloppy icy stuff. We got exactly the same thing here and hubby bless him told me to leave it alone. On this occasion I did as I was told. It pooped him out enough. The weather however is gonna drop for a few days but is at least gonna be much brighter.

Sinds ik 5 BCAA pillen per dag slik heb ik ALS gekregen.

Back
Naar boven