AndroidHealthClinic

Dexter Jackson Topic (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Blijft gewoon presteren. Hoop dat hij er nog een Arnold mag bijdoen.

Dexter gaat de NY Pro doen zegt hij!

"I can’t see myself competing until I’m 50. But then again, I never imagined I would ever still be competing at the age of 45, and now I’m 46. I’m just taking it one year at a time and having fun for now. My next contest will be the New York Pro in May. It just makes sense. I’ve never competed in that contest all these years, even back when it was called the Night of Champions. So I’d like to add that title to my collection. And two weeks later is the first Arnold Classic in South Africa, which I plan on winning. It works out perfectly. I know some of the younger guys might be upset that I am doing the New York Pro. But once you’re a pro, you have to be ready to stand next to anyone. I mean, my very first pro show was the 1999 Arnold Classic, and I had to get up there with guys like Kevin Levrone, Jay Cutler, Vince Taylor, Chris Cormier and Nasser!"

Dexter Guest Posing At 270lbs!

eeb8cc5431eb8cf923bac9a3581e3e61.jpg

e7de92e60cc9435eb64457dd46338809.jpg

38d82f6195843d0d463b5171127caf1d.jpg

Biggest Ever Dexter The Blade Jackson Guest Posing at 2016 Karina Nascimento Classic

2016 NPC CJ Sunshine State - Dexter Jackson Guest Posing

super fysiek.
Enkel een beetje apart dat ie op beursen geld vraagt om met hem op de foto te gaan...

Deden ze op de fibo enkele jaartjes terug ook allemaal.

Gelijk in aantal prof overwinningen met Ronnie Coleman nu!

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

My all time favorite :heart:

Back
Naar boven