Novice
Lid geworden
28 okt 2018
Waardering
Edit: had blijkbaar tijd nodig, klachten afgenomen

Laatst bewerkt:
Edit: had even tijd nodig, klachten afgenomen

Laatst bewerkt:
I had a similar experience from taking Superdrol at 25mg per day. After a week, I felt like absolute shit, it's how I imagine being on chemotherapy feels like. I felt constant nausea and the kind of dizziness, cold sweat, weakness/shakiness I know from hypoglycemia. But I agree that the symptoms are similar to but not actually related to low blood sugar. In addition, I also had some gastrointestinal problems, so I guess I was in the early stages of drug-induced cholestasis. I never had similar issues with Anadrol or dbol. No clue what causes these weird symptoms in some people but not others who take sdrol. I'd say just stay away from it and use other compounds.

I had a similar experience from taking Superdrol at 25mg per day. After a week, I felt like absolute shit, it's how I imagine being on chemotherapy feels like. I felt constant nausea and the kind of dizziness, cold sweat, weakness/shakiness I know from hypoglycemia. But I agree that the symptoms are similar to but not actually related to low blood sugar. In addition, I also had some gastrointestinal problems, so I guess I was in the early stages of drug-induced cholestasis. I never had similar issues with Anadrol or dbol. No clue what causes these weird symptoms in some people but not others who take sdrol. I'd say just stay away from it and use other compounds.

Bodybuilding.nl typ dan Nederlands we weten allemaal dat je het kan...

15 mg kun je echt geen superdrol noemen. Ook niet als je daardoor bijna flauwvalt.

Het heet niet voor niets drol

Back
Naar boven