3 jan 2021
Waardering
Lengte
1m75
Massa
88kg
Vetpercentage
18%
Hi guys. I'm currently on vacation in Brazil and I want to start a cycle with ox and test. I got test implants under my skin for a year, so this part is ok. I want to do a boost with ox for 8 weeks but I'm only in Brazil for more 5 weeks meaning I would have to fly with 105 caps of ox. Does anybody knows if this can cause me problem in schiphol? Private answers are fine. Just want to do this in the best way possible to avoid problems and I don't want to do it if it's ilegal.

thanks

Alex

You will get 100% in trouble with that amount.

Yes, oxymetholone is illegal to carry with you without prescription, as it's categorized under The Medicine Act (Geneesmiddelenwet).

Maybe you can put it in the a-hole?

No a holes lol

also it’s oxandrolone not oxymetholone

thanks guys

I think, if they catch you, they will take it away from you but nothing else will matter.

Put the tabs in a box of vitamins or something. When its in your suitcase nothing Will happen.

Not problems with justice but the customs can confiscate the pills if they find them.

Laatst bewerkt:
Put the tabs in a box of vitamins or something. When its in your suitcase nothing Will happen.
Exactly. and wrap the test vials around a sweater so it is less visbile

Exactly. and wrap the test vials around a sweater so it is less visbile
I think this Will be visible on X-ray. And therefore more suspicious.

I have no test vials guys. Test in implanted under my skin so this part is fine. I’ll check with my doctor if I can get a prescription for the oxandrolone

1609782358400.png

Back
Naar boven