Fitness Seller

Primobolan ondergewaardeerd (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

ovation

Competitive Bodybuilder
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
13 dec 2005
Waardering
Lengte
1m87
Massa
114kg
Vetpercentage
7%
Primobolan is one of those anabolic steroids which has a cult following not unlike the old original version of Masteron. Actually, as you can easily see from it´s anabolic:androgenic ratio below in the profile, it´s a pretty weak steroid but actually stronger(!) than Masteron in both regards. I don´t know anyone who has run both compounds at the same dose. We are probably justified in speculating that you´d probably get similar results from either of them, when you consider the fact that you are getting quite a bit less actual drug and more ester when you choose injectable Primobolan (which has the very long Enanthate ester attached to it) over Masteron (which has the very short propionate ester attached to it). In truth, I think part of the reason many Primobolan users have been disappointed is that they failed to use enough of it, for long enough. From it´s chemical structure and anabolic:androgenic rating, we can assume it is at least as effective as Masteron, on an equal Mg for mg basis. However, due to its ester (in the injectable version), it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks to see the full benefits from it. When you consider a measly dose of 400mgs of this stuff for 12 weeks will probably cost you around $500.

It´s easy to see why many people have tried to use less...and have been disappointed with their results. On the other hand, many competitive bodybuilders consider Primobolan indespensible to their pre-contest drud routine, and wouldn´t consider dieting without it. Anyway...I think the comparison to Masteron (another great precontest drug) is the best one we can make, with reference to expected gains and results.

I happen to be one of the few people who have used Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron with the Enanthate ester attached) as well as Methenolone Enanthate (injectable Primobolan). I can tell you that the results from these two compounds, when ester and mg potency are the same, are in fact very similar.
Effects of Primobolan

Let´s flesh out some of the various general effects of Primobolan, before we get into the differences between the oral and injectable versions... One study performed on sheep involved administering 100mgs of Methenolone, and electronically stimulating their lats (electronic stimulation was used because they kept falling off the chin-up bars). Anyway, when compared with the lat muscles of sheep who didn´t receive Methenolone, the receiving group gained significantly more muscle mass as well as strength (1)(2). It´s also has a relatively high affinity for binding to the AR, actually binding better than testosterone (3). This ability to strongly bind to the AR may be why Primobolan is such a good "fat burner." Strong AR binding has been positively correlated with lypolysis (fat-burning) (8).

In addition, as this steroid can actually aid in reducing breast tumors, no ancillary products need be considered for use with Primobolan, and in fact, it may actually be a useful ancillary agent in it´s own right, similar to Masteron. Also, just like Masteron, Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesn´t aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a reputation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

Primobolan as a bulking agent, clearly this leaves us with considering it primarily for use in gaining and maintaining lean tissue. It´s a great choice for this purpose, and many competitors have used it very successfully to retain muscle while on a calorie reduced diet. The reason Primo is so useful for this purpose is that one of its primary functions is to help your body retain nitrogen (7) at a greatly enhanced rate. The greater your nitrogen retention is, the more muscle you will build. In the case of using primo as a pre-contest drug, this nitrogen retention will help you retain muscle and ensure that your dieting preferentially favors fat loss over muscle loss.

injectable primo needs to be used at a dose of at least 350mgs/week (100mgs/Every other Day), and preferably at a dose of 400-600mgs/week. I happen to like running it with testosterone propionate, but for convenience I would imagine most people would run it with Testosterone Enanthate, to keep dosing times the same (shooting it twice per week, in most cases).

primo, i love it!

Wat is je doel met dit copy paste werk?

Iedereen aan de primo krijgen?

primo is geil.....als je het doseerd op 1000mg ew of meer.

-rodge

nou ik hoorde mensen zeggen dat het waardeloos zou zijn vandaar dacht zet effe een artikeltje... weer is wat anders dan vragen of het verstandig is om ghb te gebruiken in plaats van alcohol tijdens een kuur...1000 mg primo per week??? nou...ik vind het mooie aan primo dat je makkelijk 300/400 mg per week kan nemen zonder veel bijwerkingen en toch goed groeien althans ik dan,en wat je aankomt blijft ook zo goed als zitten(ik heb het dan over primo only he) en nog mooier tijdens een kuur geen libido probleem...snap trouwens niet dat sommige dat wel hebben, maar goed ik zal wel gewoon een overcoïtust geil ventje zijn...en na de kuur ook nergens last van, ik ga denk ik binnenkort primo only doen op 300 of 400 mg ok zal dan een logje bijhouden, ik denk dat ik er zo weer 8 kilo aan plak ALLEEN MET PRIMO.....:D

nou ik hoorde mensen zeggen dat het waardeloos zou zijn vandaar dacht zet effe een artikeltje... weer is wat anders dan vragen of het verstandig is om ghb te gebruiken in plaats van alcohol tijdens een kuur...

Jaloers op mijn fantastische tread? ;)

Iedereen veel succes met de primo.
Maar probeer het niet iedereen aan te praten.

Dat jullie het geweldig spul vind, best...

Wat is er mis met ghb tijdens een kuur?? ???
Ik werd er alleen maar droger van..

En als iemand met primo al zulke goede resultaten boekt, wat zal testo dan wel niet uithalen??

Wat is er mis met ghb tijdens een kuur?? ???
Ik werd er alleen maar droger van..

En als iemand met primo al zulke goede resultaten boekt, wat zal testo dan wel niet uithalen??

Met beide is helemaal niets mis :D

injectable primo needs to be used at a dose of at least 350mgs/week (100mgs/Every other Day), and preferably at a dose of 400-600mgs/week. I happen to like running it with testosteron propionate, but for convenience I would imagine most people would run it with Testosterone Enanthate, to keep dosing times the same (shooting it twice per week, in most cases).

mischien iets voor een volgend kuurtje test-primo
lijkt me wel duur grapje

waarom niet beginnen met 300 mg per week en als het nodig zou zijn verhogen naar 400 of 500...?? vind ik trouwens niet alleen met primo hoor...de meeste hier gebruiken boldone ook 500/600 mg terwijl ik aan 250 al genoeg heb dus waarom zou ik dan hoger doseren...ja kan aan mij liggen hoor maar over een duur grapje gesproken... als ik mn lichaam n aar de klote help dan word dan een veel duurder grapje.... maar goed het is voor de verstrekkers van AAS hier tuurlijk beter als iedereen lekker hoog doseert want dat betekent dat meer kunnen verkopen.... niet lullig bedoelt hoor iedereen moet zn geld verdienen

ik ga denk ik binnenkort primo only doen op 300 of 400 mg ok zal dan een logje bijhouden, ik denk dat ik er zo weer 8 kilo aan plak ALLEEN MET PRIMO.....:D

toe maar 8kg ........hahahaha....ras-optimist :P

moet lukken vind je niet?

als je met primo only 8 kilo denkt te gaan pakken dan zat je echt te ver van je natural max af om ook maar te beginnen met kuren, zeker met die dosering :eek:

-rodge

inderdaad...

ovation zei:
moet lukken vind je niet?
3kg. zou dat al niet optimistisch zijn? en waarschijnlijk ga je tweemaal zoveel eten tijdens je kuur en dan denk je dat je al die kilo's gepakt hebt door het spul. maar eigenlijk heb je dan veel kilo's gepakt omdat voordien je voeding niet in orde was. en zo komt het dat je kerels hebt die 6 weken winstrol nemen en dan komen stoeffen dat ze meer dan 6 kg zwaarder zijn geworden. met primo zal dat hetzelfde zijn.

Primobolan is one of those anabolic steroids which has a cult following not unlike the old original version of Masteron. Actually, as you can easily see from it´s anabolic:androgenic ratio below in the profile, it´s a pretty weak steroid but actually stronger(!) than Masteron in both regards. I don´t know anyone who has run both compounds at the same dose. We are probably justified in speculating that you´d probably get similar results from either of them, when you consider the fact that you are getting quite a bit less actual drug and more ester when you choose injectable Primobolan (which has the very long Enanthate ester attached to it) over Masteron (which has the very short propionate ester attached to it). In truth, I think part of the reason many Primobolan users have been disappointed is that they failed to use enough of it, for long enough. From it´s chemical structure and anabolic:androgenic rating, we can assume it is at least as effective as Masteron, on an equal Mg for mg basis. However, due to its ester (in the injectable version), it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks to see the full benefits from it. When you consider a measly dose of 400mgs of this stuff for 12 weeks will probably cost you around $500.

It´s easy to see why many people have tried to use less...and have been disappointed with their results. On the other hand, many competitive bodybuilders consider Primobolan indespensible to their pre-contest drud routine, and wouldn´t consider dieting without it. Anyway...I think the comparison to Masteron (another great precontest drug) is the best one we can make, with reference to expected gains and results.

I happen to be one of the few people who have used Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron with the Enanthate ester attached) as well as Methenolone Enanthate (injectable Primobolan). I can tell you that the results from these two compounds, when ester and mg potency are the same, are in fact very similar.
Effects of Primobolan

Let´s flesh out some of the various general effects of Primobolan, before we get into the differences between the oral and injectable versions... One study performed on sheep involved administering 100mgs of Methenolone, and electronically stimulating their lats (electronic stimulation was used because they kept falling off the chin-up bars). Anyway, when compared with the lat muscles of sheep who didn´t receive Methenolone, the receiving group gained significantly more muscle mass as well as strength (1)(2). It´s also has a relatively high affinity for binding to the AR, actually binding better than testosteron (3). This ability to strongly bind to the AR may be why Primobolan is such a good "fat burner." Strong AR binding has been positively correlated with lypolysis (fat-burning) (8).

In addition, as this steroid can actually aid in reducing breast tumors, no ancillary products need be considered for use with Primobolan, and in fact, it may actually be a useful ancillary agent in it´s own right, similar to Masteron. Also, just like Masteron, Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesn´t aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a reputation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

Primobolan as a bulking agent, clearly this leaves us with considering it primarily for use in gaining and maintaining lean tissue. It´s a great choice for this purpose, and many competitors have used it very successfully to retain muscle while on a calorie reduced diet. The reason Primo is so useful for this purpose is that one of its primary functions is to help your body retain nitrogen (7) at a greatly enhanced rate. The greater your nitrogen retention is, the more muscle you will build. In the case of using primo as a pre-contest drug, this nitrogen retention will help you retain muscle and ensure that your dieting preferentially favors fat loss over muscle loss.

injectable primo needs to be used at a dose of at least 350mgs/week (100mgs/Every other Day), and preferably at a dose of 400-600mgs/week. I happen to like running it with testosteron propionate, but for convenience I would imagine most people would run it with Testosterone Enanthate, to keep dosing times the same (shooting it twice per week, in most cases).

Volgens 1 van je post een tijdje geleden is "test het niet", maar primo das de shit :rolleyes:

klopt voor mij is test het niet! zal het nooit worden ook...

Back
Naar boven