Fitness Seller

Kevin Levrone comeback (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Shock treatment baby, let's do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYKZAUbTvk8

2468ft5.gif

Hij heeft ook 'n kappertje gehad zodat z'n haar geshocked is en weer kan gainen. :gay:

Zijn lichaam blaast volledig op, maar zijn nek blijft zo dun?

Weet iemand waar boforli is? Die gast heb ik lang niet meer gezien. Dat valt wel wel op, want hij poste dagelijks gruwelijk foto updates van de Pro's. Of is hij verbannen, nee toch?

Laatst bewerkt:
Weet iemand waar boforli is? Die gast heb ik lang niet meer gezien. Dat valt wel wel op, want hij poste dagelijks gruwelijk foto updates van de Pro's. Of is hij verbannen, nee toch?

Boforli is Maoist geworden en verhuist naar China.

vind dat echt zoiets als die speciale marketing poeha schemas die al die celebs in amerika volgen :x onzin

die nek ik wel angstig dun... verder flink buff

BACK IN ACTION – SORRY ABOUT THE SERVICE INTERRUPTION • A Tough Week & A Look Back At A Tough Workout
March 14th, 2010

It’s been a tough week. Traveling, meetings, preparing for a presentation at the Shape Up America Campaign Launch (which was this morning)…and to top it off, a server change that took the blog out of commission for days.

I’m sorry the blog and forum were down for so long. But our community isn’t going anywhere. I’ve taken steps to keep the site more reliable, and if it ever happens again, hang tight and check for updates on the Twitter feed.

Last week I was in New Jersey to check on the manufacturing of the first shipments of the Levrone Formula, to make sure everything went down with the strictest of care.

Then, it was back to LA to help kick off the Shape Up America Campaign launch at Pershing Square Park that took place this morning. I’ll have footage from the event up by tomorrow night.

I’ve been training hard but couldn’t record my workouts. To capture the spirit of what I did, I’m posting a “Best Of Levrone Report,” selection from Transformation #2 (Cutting.)

This was one of the most taxing workouts so far on LevroneReport.com. Blowing it out focused, a whole lotta burn, and NO TALK. Just like this week when the cameras were off.

Leg supersets – mere mortals need not apply. For warriors only. (That means you.) Give it a shot and let me know if you survive.

It’s great to be back. Thanks for hanging in there. I’ll try to put something up every night this week to make up for the absence.

Peace, Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJk6OGhfPvM

4 sets of superset rotations with 3 minutes rest between each rotation:

Leg Press: 975 lbs x 15 Reps.

Hack Squats: 415 lbs x 10 Reps.
:rocknana:

Filmpje is oud.

Back
Naar boven