AndroidHealthClinic

Gensci jintropin china, gestopt met produceren? (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

tranquilo

Dutch Bodybuilder
Elite Member
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
20 apr 2003
Waardering
Lengte
1m89
Massa
94kg
Vetpercentage
9%
Kreeg net van een maat van me te horen dat gensci al een tijdje gestopt is met het produceren van jintropin, en dat alle gensci jintropin die nu op de markt is en verkocht wordt, 99% fake is.
Ik begreep dat gensci-china.com gewoon nog bestaat en gewoon nog jintropin maakt, of is dit een dikke scam?

Iemand laatst nog ''echte'' jintropin gehad? of bekend met de sluiting van gensci?

lol waarom zal gensci als grootste markt aandeelhouder in hgh en igf ooit stoppen met produceren en verkopen van hun producten waar ze 60 jaar onderzoek en investering in doen.

lol waarom zal gensci als grootste markt aandeelhouder in hgh en igf ooit stoppen met produceren en verkopen van hun producten waar ze 60 jaar onderzoek en investering in doen.

hij kwam met dit verhaal terug;

owner of gensci factory indicted , he faced over 20 years in prison , 30 million dollars of his money confiscated by government , he made a deal with DEA not to let any of his products reach usa , after that only the fakes do , none made by gensci .. but by someone elso, who i know.

i love these forum guys paying 5x more for generics , my budy is producing the fake jins, with real cheackable batch number, he is selling a lot and is milionare now ,i can get it from my friend and sell it to you guys and i get rich also, but, they are just GENERICS inside bottle , they look %100 genuine.

i seen jintropins sold for $XXX a kit , cheaper then my yellow tops , because they are inferior , they are cheapest lowest grade hgh from china repackage
bad, quality, worse and cheaper than bluetops.

Dat geloof je klakkeloos?

uit china... geloof ik helemaal nix...
alles ziet er hetzelfde uit... maar als je t op de weegschaal zet weegt het de helft...

06-22-2008, 12:19 PM

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]
"China announced the revocation of the GeneScience Pharmaceutical license to manufacturer Jintropin brand human growth hormone. This represents a major success in efforts towards the internationalization of steroid and doping law by the United States. The U.S. federal government indicted CEO Lei Jin and GeneScience Pharmaceutical Inc. last fall as part of Operation Raw Deal (”China Cracks Down on Drug Companies,” June 19).

One of the drugmakers that China named Wednesday was GeneScience Pharmaceutical, which is based in northern China and run by an American-educated executive. Last September, a federal grand jury in Rhode Island indicted the company for illegally distributing millions of dollars in human growth hormones in the United States. The company had denied the allegation, but its American agent pleaded guilty in February to conspiracy to distribute H.G.H.

It certainly is no coincidence that on the same day, the U.S. Attorney’s office in Rhode Island announced the federal government would get to keep approximately $2.7 million dollars seized from U.S.-based branches of Chinese bank accounts belonging to GeneScience.

GeneScience (manufacturer of Jintropin HGH) was the only company officially named by Chinese authorities as having their license revoked. We suspect the other two Chinese pharmacuetical companies affected were Neogenica Bioscience (manufacturer of Revitropin IGF-1 and Hypertropin HGH) and Kexing (manufacturer of Fitropin HGH).

**But Chinese authorities refused to take responsibility for illegal distribution of human growth hormone and anabolic steroids in the United States; they suggested the United States should be responsible for the high demand for performance enhancement drugs and their illegal distribution and use.

Officials also challenged claims by the United States that China accounted for 99 percent of the illicit performance-enhancing drugs in the largest drug-enforcement action in United States history, known as Operation Raw Deal, last year. The United States had asked China to investigate 37 drug manufacturers.

“If China’s ingredients were used to produce performance-enhancing drugs and illegally sold after being legally exported, the importing countries should bear the responsibility,” Wu Zhen, the deputy head of the State Food and Drug Administration, said at a news conference. “Most of such products were exported with company contracts, export licenses and warrants from the importing countries, and their use was clearly stated.”

Nonetheless, China acted on information provided by the U.S. as part of Operation Raw Deal and shutdown many steroid powder sources and has now shutdown another 125 manufacturers, distributors and retailers of performance-enhancing drugs based on information provided by the U.S. including GenSci (”China enhances attack on doping agents production, sale ahead of Olympics,” June 18).

Of the 125 enterprises facing punishment, 93 were retail pharmacies.

Eighteen distributors, half found in Anshan City, Liaoning Province, had their trade licenses revoked, Wu said.

Three manufacturers who had sold erythropoietin or human growth hormone — both used to enhance athletes’ performance — to unauthorized wholesalers were ordered to stop production.

The rest received administrative punishments, said Wu."

The employees of GenSci already set up shop with a new company a year ago. The people out of luck are the GenSci owners. The only reason China went after him so hard is because he kept taking his money out of the country.

wellicht is er toch iets waar.... ;)

alle jintropin die ik oooit al gezien heb is generiek. wat is nu precies het probleem?

generiek wil zeggen zonder merk, aka greentops, yellowtops etc
daar moet je eigenlijk je leverancier vertrouwen maar daar heb ik tot nu toe nog geen issues mee gehad.

en die generieke tops, zijn meestal gebouwd op jintropin. de meeste tops zijn gewoon goed ook tegenwoordig. als er vacuum op staat, heb je ip geen reden tot achterdochtigheid. tops zonder vacuum zijn wel verdacht.

ik geloof niet in die Chinese generieke groeihormonen. Ik moet het niet hebben. Ik zie ook geen verschil bij diegenen die het maanden genomen hebben. En meestal zijn ze dan nog opgebouwd uit 172 aminozuren ipv 171.

ik geloof niet in die Chinese generieke groeihormonen. Ik moet het niet hebben. Ik zie ook geen verschil bij diegenen die het maanden genomen hebben. En meestal zijn ze dan nog opgebouwd uit 172 aminozuren ipv 171.

Tja, opinions vary, ik had/heb er wel goede resultaten op.
En 't is 192 ipv 191 en niet 172 ipv 171 ;-)

mvg

Verschil zit m in prys en kwaliteit.
Een doosje 100iu bluetops kosten een vijfde van 100iu gensci jintropin.
Hoor veel
Mensen over bywetkingen met de B.tops..

Verschil zit m in prys en kwaliteit.
Een doosje 100iu bluetops kosten een vijfde van 100iu gensci jintropin.
Hoor veel
Mensen over bywetkingen met de B.tops..
zoals?

Je moet alleen wat hoger doseren met blue tops etc.

pak dan hyge, werkt voor mijn gevoel beter, heb ze beide lange tijd gehad (momenteel dus weer hyge)

Back
Naar boven