MuscleMeat

Centraal Zyzz topic (11 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

btw this guy did use alot of steroids,

im from australia and i happen to have a friend who had the same steroid source this kid had (the source happens to be a well known bikie gang in australia), and my friend always use to discuss with me wat this kid and he were running coz they were friends and both using boatloads of gear

i assure you this kid used alot of gear for someone of his small frame, i remeber my friend mentioning 200-250mg of trenbelone daily this zyzz would use sometimes

considering this guy's mum mentioned that zyzz was suffering from shortness of breathe, ran out breathe easily wen exercising, got easily sick with a cough was experiencing sleep issues and noticed he was sweating alot abnormaly, id say there all pretty clear signs of tren use

although this kid did have an undiagnosed heart condition, he also was using alot of gear and clen, so he wasnt living the healthiest lifestyle for someone of his conditon

Zat er goed aan dus.

Groeihormoon misschien ook, aan de kaak/neus te zien. Niet zo lekker voor iemand met een aangeboren hartafwijking. (Dit is een vermoeden, geen feit voor alle duidelijkheid).

Groeihormoon misschien ook, aan de kaak/neus te zien. Niet zo lekker voor iemand met een aangeboren hartafwijking. (Dit is een vermoeden, geen feit voor alle duidelijkheid).

Hij had op jonge leeftijd al een brede kaak, dus dat zou het ook gewoon kunnen zijn.

Maargoed waarschijnlijk komen we nooit achter de waarheid.

HGH zo slecht voor de hart?
Ik dacht dat dit pas na jaren gebruik naar voren komt

btw this guy did use alot of steroids,

im from australia and i happen to have a friend who had the same steroid source this kid had (the source happens to be a well known bikie gang in australia), and my friend always use to discuss with me wat this kid and he were running coz they were friends and both using boatloads of gear

i assure you this kid used alot of gear for someone of his small frame, i remeber my friend mentioning 200-250mg of trenbelone daily this zyzz would use sometimes

considering this guy's mum mentioned that zyzz was suffering from shortness of breathe, ran out breathe easily wen exercising, got easily sick with a cough was experiencing sleep issues and noticed he was sweating alot abnormaly, id say there all pretty clear signs of tren use

although this kid did have an undiagnosed heart condition, he also was using alot of gear and clen, so he wasnt living the healthiest lifestyle for someone of his conditon

Zat er goed aan dus.

Zon verhaaltje kan mijn hond nog wel verzinnen:)

nene echt ni

en ga nu studere je hebt vdg nog niks gdn

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 12 Aug 2011 om 19:53 ----------

echt sad angelus :roflol: zag net dat je van 10 tot nu elk uur online hebt gepost hier
heb al serieus veel geblokt
mijn cursussen staan online, wat verwacht je dan, dbb is maar een tabblad verwijderd:P

Die hadden we idd nog niet voorbij zien komen.

Hij had op jonge leeftijd al een brede kaak, dus dat zou het ook gewoon kunnen zijn.

Maargoed waarschijnlijk komen we nooit achter de waarheid.

Drugs, AAS, hartafwijking = combo breaker, in ieder geval voor deze gozer.

/care hij heeft meer in 22 jaar bereikt dan vele dbbers in hun hele leven zullen bereiken..

Zou wel goed kunnen dat wel, maargoed dat was zijn keuze.

Je hebt ze zeker allemaal gedownload en in een aparte map staan?

Nee had wel meer dan 400 foto's op mijn pc staan van hem(no homo)

Heb ze verwijderd omdat zijn activiteit wat minder werd en hier op het forum toch niet over gepraat mocht worden. Daarnaast kon ik ze allemaal terug vinden op het internet.

edit: onee ik heb ze nog hihi.

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven