Fitness Seller

Centraal Zyzz topic (10 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

idd, familie zou uit de upper mid class komen

Kan ook de chinees zijn die zijn laptop heeft gestolen.

Heb ik gezegd dat dat niet het geval was?

"vriend van me van de misc zegt dat die gister gewoon online was?

op ze profile"

Staat er toch echt duidelijk.

The online bodybuilding community has proposed a "Zyzz Memorial" next Saturday, with supporters posting photographs of themselves on the web in "Zyzz poses".

Zullen we dat hier dan ook doen komende zaterdag?

Ik doe mee

"vriend van me van de misc zegt dat die gister gewoon online was?

op ze profile"

Staat er toch echt duidelijk.

Bedoel ze profile online, excuses voor het ongemak

I have some interesting stuff to show you (with hard evidence including screenshots):

* Zyzz never went with that friend to Thailand, he was all alone (if he was there in the first place)
* That friend (who also got "veni vidi vici" tribute tattoo with d.o.b. and d.o.d of Zyzz) was all that time in Australia posting on various friend's walls on facebook, not a single word about Thailand or Zyzz or anything related
* Two days before Zyzz died he wasn't in Bangkok (he was planning to go there in about a week), so even if he was in Thailand we don't now in which city he died
* Tim Sharky didn't believe that he was dead when people started talking about that, and he never had said that he met Zyzz in person there

So, Supaturk lied about "friend who was with Zyzz, and who left one week earlier" (i'll show you evidance with dates and time, and that guy George never left Australia), Zyzz also lied that he was with friend there (George never went, and Tim Sharky never had chance to see Zyzz in person), also Zyzz was there for 20 days before he died and not a single picture of him or Thailand or anything (exept one poster picture with some rules that was probably random and taken from somewhere else), and he had iphone, camera, lap top, but not a single picture of him or Thailand.

OK, enough of "empty talk", here is evidence, problem is that forum doesn't let me to post picture before i have 50 posts, but i'll try to sneak up links here and somebody can post them in full version, here it is:

- July 15 * 11:44pm
(Zyzz is going to Thailand with George Mourgelakis)
p4fZz.jpg

- July 20 * 8:59am
(George is posting on Zyzz's wall, saying that he's missing him)
xWg0E.jpg

- July 20 * 11:07am
(Tim Sharky is posting comment on Zyzz's status)
G8n5S.jpg

- July 28 * 12:43am
(George is posting again on zyzz's wall, again saying that he's missing him)
Eksvw.jpg

- July 28 * 11:29am
(and again here is George posting on Zyzz's wall, so they never went together)
x0Zg8.jpg

- July 29 * 11:08am
(Zyzz is saying that he'll be going to Pattaya soon)
m9Rl0.jpg

- August 3 * 2:52pm
(Zyzz is saying that he's going to Bangkok in about a week, this is 2 days before he died)
ebwCa.jpg

- August 8 * 11:22pm
(Tim Sharky doesn't believe Zyzz is dead, and not a single word if they even met there)
HhSI0.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
16000 dollar verdienen in 1 maand. Echt te gek voor woorden, maar ik gun het hem wel

Mind is blown

I have some interesting stuff to show you (with hard evidence including screenshots):

* Zyzz never went with that friend to Thailand, he was all alone (if he was there in the first place)
* That friend (who also got "veni vidi vici" tribute tattoo with d.o.b. and d.o.d of Zyzz) was all that time in Australia posting on various friend's walls on facebook, not a single word about Thailand or Zyzz or anything related
* Two days before Zyzz died he wasn't in Bangkok (he was planning to go there in about a week), so even if he was in Thailand we don't now in which city he died
* Tim Sharky didn't believe that he was dead when people started talking about that, and he never had said that he met Zyzz in person there

So, Supaturk lied about "friend who was with Zyzz, and who left one week earlier" (i'll show you evidance with dates and time, and that guy George never left Australia), Zyzz also lied that he was with friend there (George never went, and Tim Sharky never had chance to see Zyzz in person), also Zyzz was there for 20 days before he died and not a single picture of him or Thailand or anything (exept one poster picture with some rules that was probably random and taken from somewhere else), and he had iphone, camera, lap top, but not a single picture of him or Thailand.

OK, enough of "empty talk", here is evidence, problem is that forum doesn't let me to post picture before i have 50 posts, but i'll try to sneak up links here and somebody can post them in full version, here it is:

- July 15 * 11:44pm
(Zyzz is going to Thailand with George Mourgelakis)
p4fZz.jpg

- July 20 * 8:59am
(George is posting on Zyzz's wall, saying that he's missing him)
xWg0E.jpg

- July 20 * 11:07am
(Tim Sharky is posting comment on Zyzz's status)
G8n5S.jpg

- July 28 * 12:43am
(George is posting again on zyzz's wall, again saying that he's missing him)
Eksvw.jpg

- July 28 * 11:29am
(and again here is George posting on Zyzz's wall, so they never went together)
x0Zg8.jpg

- July 29 * 11:08am
(Zyzz is saying that he'll be going to Pattaya soon)
m9Rl0.jpg

- August 3 * 2:52pm
(Zyzz is saying that he's going to Bangkok in about a week, this is 2 days before he died)
ebwCa.jpg

- August 8 * 11:22pm
(Tim Sharky doesn't believe Zyzz is dead, and not a single word if they even met there)
HhSI0.jpg

is hij niet gwn met een andere vriend naar Thailland gegaan?
die george mourgelakis heeft hem dan waarschijnlijk gewoon naar de luchthaven gevoerd ofzo...
heeft er iemand een idee van met welke vriend zyzz in thailand was?

Een ding wat ik niet snap, Arnold woog 110kg op 5% vet, Zyzz op zn top geloof ik 100kg op dat vp (denk ik/las ik), toch kan dat verschil niet door botstructuur en die 10kg komen? Je zou Zyzz toch nooit 100kg geven?

2425svt.jpg

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]
oars43.png

+ later heeft chestbrah die post terug verwijderd, hmmmmmzzzz have to run some research on that..

van een gast van de misc:

"Sorry brahs, i was absolutely convinced that Zyzz was alive and that this was a massive troll attempt. I just spoke to an English-speaking Doctor at Camillian Hospital in Bangkok on 006621851444 and he confirmed that Aziz Shavershian from Australia was pronounced dead in their hospital on Friday 5th August night. There is NO way the doctor was lying. Any one of you can call like I did and eventually get through to an English doctor and confirm this. I am disappointed, because I was convinced Zyzz was alive. Close topic, get off the conspiracy, pay your respect. RIP Zyzz."

:(

:cheer:

Lol, nog zeuren over wat gejatte onderbroeken hahaha supanerd fak jou.

---------- Post toegevoegd Mon 15 Aug 2011 om 05:49 ----------

The online bodybuilding community has proposed a "Zyzz Memorial" next Saturday, with supporters posting photographs of themselves on the web in "Zyzz poses".

Zullen we dat hier dan ook doen komende zaterdag?

Hoeft niet hoor.

Back
Naar boven