XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

R.I.P Zyzz, het is officieel:'(

Word hier echt gek van is hij dood of niet?
Trouwens een lkkr nummertje goos haha

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 100% sure that he was dead, but all this lies from his friends about what really went down were driving me mad, And then, so many weird things, and lack of his photos form Thailand and all.

If anyone remembers, i have one troll account on facebook (i won't say is it a male or female, but i'm pretending to be from Melbourne), and that troll account helped me to find out that George never went to Thailand with Zyzz, all proofs about whole that thing i posted on RIP Zyzz Part II thread. But, i still had believed at that time that Zyzz was really dead, but that his friends (Supaturk the most) are big fat liars who won't tell us the real truth.

So for the last few days i kinda gave up on Zyzz and whole that thing, but this morning when i logged on my real facebook account (not the troll one) i stumbled up on some really "blow your mind" status onone person's private profile (she's not the person that i know in real life, but i visited some of her clubs in Miami last year where i was on vacation, i'm from Eastern Europe just to be clear).

On her profile i came across Alki David himself, and their little conversation that took place yesterday apparently was just too much real life for me, i was staring at my screen 10 minutes without blinking and pinching my arm to see if this is real, and it is. Don't worry i took every single screenshot and i spent over two hours gathering necessary infos so that all proofs that i post you now are backed up.

On my real facebook account i'm friend with that person that i didn't even know is connected to Zyzz, and she is mine biggest reason to believe that all of this absolutely true.
On my troll facebook account i'm friend with most of the aestetic crew (Zyzz of course included), some of their close firends and girlfriends (including Sonika Varasha Deo, Chestbrah's ex girlfriend who is also part of this story), and Alki David himself, the real one.

Mysterious person that is foundation of this story is Monique Lace, she's some big shot down in Miami and part of it's nightclub scene. First time i've seen her was a couple of months back when i was lutking through Zyzz's friends list on his facebook profile and randomly adding every hot one that i find. So one among them was Monique, from her profile picture i've seen she was some hot asian chick and that he's running some nightclubs in Miami, so i had sent her firend request (with my troll account), but she rejected me. Then i decided to send her friend request using my real facebook account and also i've sent her message with few of my personal pictures from Miami where i was on vacation last year. Then she accepted me and we became facebook friends. From that point up until now there wasn't absolutely nothing very interesting on her profile, it was all some personal stuff.

Remeber this key platers:

- Monique Lace (she's friend with my real facebook account)
- Alki David (he's friend with my troll facebook account)
- Az Sergeyevich (he's friend with my troll facebook account)
- Sonika Varasha Deo (she's friend with my troll facebook account)

And here is the full story backed with screenshots, dates and times, look carefully at every single picture and you will see that all of this is just too much of real life:

* I went through Monique's old messages on her walls very carefully, there are hundreds of posts at least and most of it is related to her clubs and similar crap, and i was looking and looking and looking, and i've hit the jackpot,i found one "interesting" little conversation with Sonika (at that time she was Chestbrah's girlfriend), and just look at this (i took this screenshot using my real account)

February 25 7:36am

(Monique is planning to bring Zyzz to Miami in "near future", remember, this was written 6 months ago)

KhPP3.jpg

* Here is the full profile of Sonika Varasha Deo, i took this screenshot about an hour ago (using my troll account), she's now Chestbrah's ex girlfriend, if you want i can even dig in her old posts and find all about their split up

* And here is proof that Monique and Sonika are indeed facebook friends, (i took this screenshot using my real account)

dO7Rm.jpg

* This is from Zyzz's friends list, proving that he and Monique are real friends (i took this screenshot using my troll account)

Uqq6O.jpg

* And this is from Monique's friends list, again proving that she and Zyzz are real friends (i took this screenshot using my real account)

IGLTR.jpg

* Here you have info about Monique Lace, this is her real account, go on facebook and check it out if you don't believe me (i took this screenshot using my real account)

BKbLz.jpg

* Here is from Alki's friends list, this is the proof that alki and Monique are real friends (i took this screenshot using my troll account)

Oa5sX.jpg

* And finally, this is the thing that i've seen this morning, and i was looking at it and looking at it and i was just "is this real life", this conversation took place yesterday, i was wondering why the hell they didn't comunicated through private messages, but i went through Monique's friends and exept few Zyzz's friends (Chestbrah, Sonika, Camerondiazbrah,etc...) there aren't any of the people who are actually aware of Zyzz or everything else that is going over in Australia, so i'm sure Alki is feeling very safe writing on Monique's wall, and Monique seems that she doesn't care about trolling and stuff, nor she or her friends care much about it, plus Alki already said few times that Zyzz is alive but nobod yhad belived him so at this point he doesn't care, he knows that he can say truth and people will think that he is just trolling, and when all of this ends he and Monique are "clean" (they never lied about his death)

(here is the biggest evidence of all, i took this screenshot using my real account)

PzTM3.jpg

So to recap:

- Zyzz actually left Australia on July 16, but he never went to Thailand (that's why we don't have any picture of him or Thailand at all), he went to Miami (that's was he was going all alone)
- He is still in Miami doing some thing for Monique at her clubs, and he's keeping in touch with his close friends who are the only source of his "death"
- He definitely won't appear on Alki's battlecam challenge (so don't even watch that crap later), they are keeping him and preparing for something much bigger that will happen in the future

I've also send private message to Monique from my real facebook account about and hour ago, i wrote something like "So i see Zyzz is really alive and you and Alki are behind this, can you please tell me wtf is happening?"

I'm still waiting for an answer, Monique is offline since i got on today (she's probably online in a couple of hours), as soon as i get feedback from her, i will post it here.

STRONG DETECTIVE WORK today from me i'll tell ya
wut

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 19 Aug 2011 om 20:28 ----------

R.I.P Zyzz, het is officieel:'(

Zie mijn post, it's just beginning

damn strong mind **** fuaaaaaaaaaaaaark

he's aliiiiiiive

Hahahaha,geweldig yohan!!!

I cant take it anymore

Gekke shit, boeide me eerst best weinig, maar nu word ik echt benieuwd... :roflol:

Al die 'didn't read' grappen zijn wel leuk maar als die FB-berichten waar zijn is het wel een behoorlijke mind****.

zou al fake zijn vanwege dat kruisje rechtsbovenin 2de message alki
dat krijg je als je met je muis op zo;n bericht staat maar waar is zijn muiswijzer

er al eens bij stilgestaan dat de enige bron dat zyzz nog leeft alki david is;)

---------- Post toegevoegd Fri 19 Aug 2011 om 20:49 ----------

zou al fake zijn vanwege dat kruisje rechtsbovenin 2de message alki
dat krijg je als je met je muis op zo;n bericht staat maar waar is zijn muiswijzer

lol printscreen neemt je muis niet mee bro:roflol:

Back
Naar boven