AndroidHealthClinic

Quotes / Gezegden

Bezoekers in dit topic

Ano_93433

Competitive Bodybuilder
Lid geworden
20 aug 2011
Waardering
Het leek me leuk om even de quotes te posten die jou intrigeren.
Ik post er alvast zelf een paar ;)

' No matter how many fish in the sea,
it'll be so empty without me. ' - Eminem

' I hated every minute of the training, but I said, " Don't quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion ".
- Muhhamad Ali

I'm scared every time I step into the ring,
but it's how you handle it.
What you have to do is plant your feet,
bite down on your mouthpiece and say 'let's go. " - Mike Tyson

' I had a dream, I was king, woke up, still king. ' - Eminem

' Don't do drugs,
because if you do drugs you'll go to prison.
And drugs is really expensive in prison. ' - John Hardwick

' Hey girl, I noticed you noticin' me,
and I just wanted to put you on notice that I noticed you too' - Fresh prince of Bel Air

' He is my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby.
He is pain in my assholes.
I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass.
I get a step, he must get a step.
I get a clok radio, he cannot afford.
Great succes! ' - Borat

Zoals je ziet kunnen dat motiverende, ontroerende of grappige quotes of stukjes tekst zijn, laat maar komen! ;)

Laatst bewerkt:
Liever 1 k*t in de hand dan de lucht van 10

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

:rolleyes:

' Hey girl, I noticed you noticin' me,
and I just wanted to give you a put you on notice that I noticed you too' - Fresh prince of Bel Air

fail, fixed;)

---------- Post toegevoegd Thu 3 Nov 2011 om 23:15 ----------

ot: The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical movement

The point is the doing of them rather than the accomplishments. There is no actor but the action, there is no experiencer but the experience.

Art reaches its greatest peak when devoid of self-consciousness. Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make.

Give up thinking as though not giving it up. Observe techniques as though not observing.

Approach jeet kune do with the idea of mastering the will. forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life! Do not be concerned with you escaping safely, lay your life before him!

The great mistake is to anticipate the outcome of the engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory or in defeat. Let nature take its course, and your tools will strike at the right moment.

Jeet Kune Do teaches us not to look backward once the course is decided upon. It treats life and death indifferently.

Absence of thought as the doctrine means not to be carried away by thought in the process of thought, not to be defiled by external objects, to be in thought yet devoid of though.

Bring the mind into sharp focus and make it alert so that it can immediately intuit truth, which is everywhere. The mind must be amancipated from old habits, prejudices, restrictive thought processes and even ordinary thought itself.

Empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.

Knowledge is fixed in time, whereas, knowing is continual. Knowledge comes from a source, from an accumulation, from a conclusion, while knowing is a movement.

To realize freedom, the mind has to learn to look at life, which is a vast movement without the bondage of time, for freedom lies beyond the field of consciousness. Watch, but don't stop and interpret, "i am free" then you're living in a memory of something that has gone. To understand and live now, everything of yesterday must die.

Having totality means being capable of following "what is" because "what is" is constantly moving and constantly changing. If one is anchored to a particular view, one will not be able to follow the swift movement of "what is"

Understanding oneself happens through a process of relationships and not through isolation.

To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.

This evening i see something totally new and that newness is experienced by the mind, but tomorrow that experience becomes mechanical if i try to repeat the sensation, the pleasure of it. The description is never real. What is real is seeing the truth instantaneously, because truth has no tomorrow.

When, in a split second, your life is threatened, do you say, "Let me make sure my hand is on my hip, and my style is 'the' styleé? When your life is in danger, do you argue about the method you will adhere to while saving yourself? Why the duality?

Because one does not want to be disturbed, to be made uncertain, he establishes a pattern of conduct, of thought, a pattern of relationships to man. He then becomes a slave to the pattern and takes the pattern to be the real thing.

To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are.

Training is the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual preparing for intense neural and muscular reaction. It implies discipline of the mind and power and endurance of the body. It means skill. It is all these things working together in harmony.

allemaal uit het boek 'The Tao of Jeet Kune Do '

Every dog has his day -Scarface (Tony M.)

fail, fixed;)

---------- Post toegevoegd Thu 3 Nov 2011 om 23:15 ----------

ot: The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical movement - uit het boek 'The Tao of Jeet Kune Do '

bij "het dikgedrukte stuk" ben ik gestopt met lezen want ik wist dat het van angelanus zou zijn :)

bij "het dikgedrukte stuk" ben ik gestopt met lezen want ik wist dat het van angelanus zou zijn :)

ik dacht dat we vrienden waren:(

I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.

Still cant beat RPB motto

''Winners never quit,
Quitters never win''

Hoe dichter bij de nul hoe strakker om de lul!

'Zo weet ik bv heel veel van vauna en vlora, meer dan bv een bioloog' - luppie

'Ik zet mezelf helemaal niet voor lul ik, ik zeg wat waar is
Ik ben dat kansloze gebase zat.' -luppie

'Hoe kan het eingelijk dat een mens coïtusuele gevoelens hebben voor hetzelfde geslacht.
Is dat trouwens net zo erg als insect ?' - luppie

'Hoe kan het eingelijk dat een mens coïtusuele gevoelens hebben voor hetzelfde geslacht.

winner

haters gonne hate

Haha die luppie, die had echt een kronkel in zn hoofd, jammer dat dat soort mensen hier niet meer zijn, nu moeten we het met jou doen.

"Winners hebben een plan, verliezers een excuus". Is ook wel een mooie.

Haha die luppie, die had echt een kronkel in zn hoofd, jammer dat dat soort mensen hier niet meer zijn, nu moeten we het met jou doen.

"Winners hebben een plan, verliezers een excuus". Is ook wel een mooie.

iemand die retarded speelt is idd niet zo amusant als iemand die retarded is:D

Hahahaha wie komt er met de sniperx quotes.

"Je mag alles over me zeggen, maar noem me geen player".
Of iets in die richting :roflol:

Back
Naar boven