XXL Nutrition

Quotes / Gezegden (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

86kg 14%

ik ken ecto's van 70kg die 100 benchen,
waar gaat t mis bij jou? :D

check z'n sig ... pees in rechterschouder kapot, nou, dan lukt het niet meer ;)

86kg 14%

ik ken ecto's van 70kg die 100 benchen,
waar gaat t mis bij jou? :D

Benchen moet je liggen, ik ben er ook geen kei in, in me rug bijv. ben ik dan wel weer beresterk.

Benchen moet je liggen, ik ben er ook geen kei in, in me rug bijv. ben ik dan wel weer beresterk.

dat je bij benchen moet liggen lijkt me logisch :rolleyes:
maar iemand van 80kg moet zeker wel 100 kunnen benchen met de juiste techniek

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A BODYBUILDER, NOBODY WANTS TO EAT LIKE ONE.

:trollface:

dat je bij benchen moet liggen lijkt me logisch :rolleyes:
maar iemand van 80kg moet zeker wel 100 kunnen benchen met de juiste techniek

Lees je nou niet goed of zit je maar te grappen...

check z'n sig ... pees in rechterschouder kapot, nou, dan lukt het niet meer ;)

Thanks Robke78...

Wou het net schrijven.
Yup...pees gescheurd...maar ik ben alweer begonnen met trainen na 8 weken stil gelegen te hebben...

Dus ik own jullie allemaal nu met mn 50 kg hardcore benchpress ;-)

Ach..komt goed hoor :D

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

"Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like weed!"

"A skinny guy with great abs is like a fat chick with big boobs.. It doesn't count!"

This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, study it, tweak it, improve it, listen to it or make it grow.. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my way to the gym, busting my ass 2 hours a day. What are you on?
(eigen aanpassing aan toch wel vrij bekende quote van Armstrong)

"I bench 'till my muscles burn and my veins pump battery acid.. Then I bench some more."

"You are not tired. Your mind thinks you are tired. Your body is just warming up. Turn down the brain and turn up the weight."

"Step 1: Bulk and eat 'till you explode
Step 2: Lift, bench and push 'till your nose bleeds
Step 3: Repeat step 1 & 2, watch yourself grow.."
(die is van mezelf)

"The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly!"

"Shitty food will make you look like shit"

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

"Women don't like extremely muscular men, HOT WOMEN DO!"

"You can't walk the streets with a visible leathal weapon, but you can walk the streets with a visible leathal body."

I don't sweat, I shine.

What matters in life is what you do. Not how much shit you can talk. Anytime you want to see me at work, look me up in the weight room and I will show you the meaning of pain and transcending limits. You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor, because you can bet your ass, I won't."

En nog eentje die van mezelf komt (weliswaar met een regel of 2 te hebben gepikt ^^)

If you’re really taking the effort, of going to the limit each time you walk into that gym, to go through those pains to just do that one more rep,
If you’re really taking the effort, to eat 6 times a day, to prepare those meals with perfect care,
If you’re really putting a lot of you’re hard earned money in this sport,
If you’re really prepared not to drink when you go out, and keep putting in all those carbs, proteins and calories the next morning,
If you’re successfully trying to keep yourself motivated every day, all day long,
If you’re really sick of people who keep telling you this is bullshit and you just don’t give a ****,
if you really have to go through rain, wind and snow, just to get to the gym,
If you”re really taking the effort to search for houres, days, weeks or even years, hoping to find just that little bit of information that could help you,
If you really can’t think about anything else, all day long..
Yeah,
Then you just can’t ignore the fact that it really is a way of life..

This is Bodybuilding !

+ deze natuurlijk..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

Rocky Balboa

brotips.com <- snap niet dat heel dbb er niets van moet hebben, zooitje marginale obscuranten.

Still cant beat RPB motto

''Winners never quit,
Quitters never win''

Serieus?
Dit is echt zo'n leus die me altijd doet denken aan van die irritante opgeschoten yuppie managers die aan de deur van hun modern art kantoortje, naast de fabriekshal waar hij zelf nooit komt, zo'n lijstje opgeprikt hebben met 10 redenen waarom hij een "winner" is en 10 redenen waarom anderen "quitters" zijn. Hij komt nooit te laat, hij haalt altijd zijn doelstellingen, hij heeft alle kontjes gelikt. Schurfthekel aan.

"If U are in a hurry U will never get there".

Dit vind ik een zeer goede quote. Gaat imo over mensen die altijd of vaak gehaast zijn, van hier naar daar lopen, of gewoon in het algemeen gehaast zijn om zaken te bereiken, dingen voor mekaar te krijgen in hun leven enz, met de bedoeling meer toe te voegen aan hun leven, hun ego, en op die manier zichzelf proberen te vervolledigen, wat natuurlijk nooit lukt aangezien je je via het ego nooit echt volledig, compleet kunt voelen.

Laatst bewerkt:
typisch! echt de mentaliteit van een werkloze.

"One life to live!"

"If you want to be the best, you gotta take out the best!" -Never back down

"The world is yours" -Scarface

There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me".

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

Back
Naar boven