AndroidHealthClinic

Quotes / Gezegden (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Leef om te rusten

Hangt er vanaf welke snee hoor, liever een klein sneetje in men lul dan in een of andere vieze snee te zitten met men lul :o

Not sure if serious. ???

Not sure if serious. ???
Dus jij zou liever je lul steken in de ontstoken snee van een wijf dat je niet eens kan squatten? Wel, iedereen zijn voorkeur natuurlijk, maar dan heb ik toch liever een klein sneetje in mijn lul :o

This is the LAPD. We're the most hated cops in all the free world. My own mama's ashamed of me. She tells everybody I'm a drug dealer. - Rush Hour

Wipe yourself off, man. You dead. - Rush Hour

i like turtles

"When life hits you hard, you can try to live on with what you have, or you can just lie down and die" calyptus

ohn Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?
Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
Stanley Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.
John Mason: Really?
Stanley Goodspeed: [cocks his gun] Yeah.

zalige quote.

uit de film: the rock

eten is groeien

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

Arrogance is cool, it makes sure you get kicked in the nuts every now and then.

Everyone dies, not everyone really lives

Het leven hoeft niet altijd geleefd te worden vanuit het oogpunt wat het meest verstandig is om te doen. De mooiste momenten worden beleefd als de emotie het overneemt. (G-men)

Skinny people with a sixpack is like a fat girl with big boobs, it doenst count

When life gives you lemons, just say '**** the lemons,' and bail.

Remember kids, if you don’t sin jesus died for nothing.

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - synthetic hormones produced by test laboratories unintended for human use"

Nice quotes, keep them comming ;)

Better travel thousand miles than read a thousand books

(moet er zelf wel nog aan werken om dit in realiteit om te zetten, maar jwz)

Waarderingen: 515
Back
Naar boven