XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

xp4z6t.gif

Waarom is die rechter op dit plaatje 1 of andere lelijke vent en niet gewoon Zyzz, zou een epic wallpaper zijn. Iemand zieke photoshop skills?

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Waarom is die rechter op dit plaatje 1 of andere lelijke vent en niet gewoon Zyzz, zou een epic wallpaper zijn. Iemand zieke photoshop skills?

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Die zou wel epic zijn.

reps voor iemand die het kan.

nice man,

wat is het originele plaatje ?

JBW Confirmed chestbrah & the crew rocked up at his house last night (on formspring) [Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Cliffs from the JBW himself:

"okay so this is what happened

*a few days ago some random kid inboxes me. i have no idea who he is but he said that he overheard chestbrah at the gym saying he was coming to my house friday night.
*i thought nothing of it
*last night i get a phone call informing me that theyre on their way to my house
*i quickly rush home to make sure everythings locked and my cat is fed.
*my car is parked about 50m from my house
*i lock the front door and start jogging back to my car when 3 cars pull up next to me. a terios, chestbrahs camry and a s2000
*i start sprinting to my car, jump in and slam it in reverse and hide in a side street before they get time to do a u turn
*i call the police
*as i go to leave the estate i see them doing laps
*they see my again and chestbrahs camry gives chase
*after a series of bends the camry is understeering all over the place and i manage to lose them
*i go straight to the police station
*get in a mad argument with a female cop there and leave
*by that time some of my mates have come to the station
*we leave my car there and i drive my mates integra back to my house to see whats happening. we also have another mate following us
*we get back in my area about 1hr after they chased me
*i pull into my street and its like a ****en jungle
*50 guys hiding behind bushes, guys all over the street, going through my neighbours mailbox, around my fence, guys in surrounding streets
*obviously i dont stop the car and as i go to drive out a whole bunch of them start chasing the car
*the integra i was driving is a dc2 type R (for all you car brahs) with a jackson racing supercharger. built by TODA. one press of my right foor and the horizon becomes my best friend
*anyway back to the story
*i bail once again and call the police
*by the time the police get there most people are no longer out the front of my house
*from my understanding they talked to chestbrah and their reason for being there was that they were looking for girls
*police ring me and tell me to go back home to make a statement
*i go back home and the cops are all gone
*the s2000, a black supra and chestbrahs camry are STILL doing the rounds
*i decide to go back to the police station, give the usual etc...
*i ring my mum tell her to stay at a friends and i also stay at a friends
*i have a phone conversation with chestbrah
*basically if i dont remove the videos he will give my home address, my work address and my gym address to anyone that wants it and similar stuff will probably happen again. obviously if this many people came all the way from sydney they were planning on doing more than having cups of tea
*i might not be so lucky next time
*i reluctantly remove the videos
*i make this post on syd misc"

en nu vid van chestbrah, shit just got real. Internet is srs bizznesss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cDUWiNFas&feature=player_embedded

Wie is jbw, en hebben ze zijn buurt nu gewoom getrashed als ik t begrijp vanwege dat filmpje?

wtf fo real :eek:
hahahaa
EPIC!

JBW is een phaggot wat chestbrah heletijd in de zeik nam , gaat die huilen als die een keer op bezoek komt

Nice edit van jbw wel.

Haha op het einde van die JBW video. Ik begin wel steeds meer afkeer te krijgen voor CB, hij imiteerd iets te veel en het lijkt me allemaal iets te nep.

je kan ook gwn parrotbrah zeggen hoor :D

2wncsqd.jpg

Zou chestbrah fightskillz hebben?

Back
Naar boven