XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic

Bezoekers in dit topic

As the temperature continued to increase, Zyzz managed to regain conciousness. He was still in the sauna, and his heart was beating rapidly with each beat sending intense vibrations of pain throughout his body. Unable to get himself up off the floor, Zyzz begins a series of attempts to open the door, with each failure edging him closer off the ledge into the abyss of death until alas, he manages to open the door and collapses on his back outside.

Zyzz manages to crawl out of the sauna not realising that there is a person standing next to him, observing him, almost as if mocking him. As Zyzz lay on the tiled floor gripping his chest in pain after being unable to both completely move his body completely out of the sauna and unable to identify the person as his vision has deteriorated into a blur, the person presents itself. "Hello, bro" the person greets him, in an enthusiastic tone. "S..Said?" slurs a disoriented Zyzz. It is indeed 'Chestbrah'.

"You took everything from me.." yells Said while gripping Zyzz's hair, lifting his head up to make close eye-contact.
"S-Said, please, call an ambo, i'm ****ed up..." slurs Zyzz, barely able to keep eye contact, before beginning to throw up all over himself.
"Yes, yes, brother, throw it all up, make me taste it, make me smell it!" Utters Said in his now snake-like voice while simultaneously reaching down Zyzz's shorts to grab his penis with his right hand, while using his left hand to scoop up small portions of vomit before passing them into his own mouth to taste. "Mmmm, not so godly now, huh, brother? Tastes like mortality" taunts said again.

"LET'S SEE HOW GODLY YOU ARE NOW BROTHER. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ME FROM ME. I CANNOT EVEN **** MY OWN GIRL WITHOUT HER WANTING TO WATCH VIDEOS OF YOU, MY OWN BROTHER, FLEXING AS I PUMP AWAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SHAME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH FOR ALL THESE YEARS. I TAUGHT YOU, I TRAINED YOU, I INTRODUCED YOU TO CELLTECH, AND YOU REPAY ME BY MAKING ME YOUR MOP TO CLEAN YOUR **** UP, YOUR SIDEKICK TO CAST JOKES UPON? ME, YOUR OWN DEAR BROTHER." yells an infuriated Said, before pausing to catch his breath. "Now.. NOW... Look at you... So placid, so incapable, so.. weak".

"Said.... You raped a boy... you deserve none of those things.. But i'll still love you as my brother" Replies Zyzz, with all his might. "Now please... get me an ambulance."

"I don't think so. You see, it's my turn.. It's my turn to shine, now. It's my turn to be you. I am going to become you. We will be one, and to begin this transformation, brother, will require one more act for us to do together" States a now calm and collected Said before beginning to roll Zyzz onto his stomach. "I am going to **** you, brother. I am going to **** you, and i'm going to cum inside you. Then you will cum in my mouth. I am going to absorb your life force, brother."

Said begins to unzip his jeans to release a 5.5 inch penis and then continues to pull down Zyzz's shorts.

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

As the temperature continued to increase, Zyzz managed to regain conciousness. He was still in the sauna, and his heart was beating rapidly with each beat sending intense vibrations of pain throughout his body. Unable to get himself up off the floor, Zyzz begins a series of attempts to open the door, with each failure edging him closer off the ledge into the abyss of death until alas, he manages to open the door and collapses on his back outside.

Zyzz manages to crawl out of the sauna not realising that there is a person standing next to him, observing him, almost as if mocking him. As Zyzz lay on the tiled floor gripping his chest in pain after being unable to both completely move his body completely out of the sauna and unable to identify the person as his vision has deteriorated into a blur, the person presents itself. "Hello, bro" the person greets him, in an enthusiastic tone. "S..Said?" slurs a disoriented Zyzz. It is indeed 'Chestbrah'.

"You took everything from me.." yells Said while gripping Zyzz's hair, lifting his head up to make close eye-contact.
"S-Said, please, call an ambo, i'm ****ed up..." slurs Zyzz, barely able to keep eye contact, before beginning to throw up all over himself.
"Yes, yes, brother, throw it all up, make me taste it, make me smell it!" Utters Said in his now snake-like voice while simultaneously reaching down Zyzz's shorts to grab his penis with his right hand, while using his left hand to scoop up small portions of vomit before passing them into his own mouth to taste. "Mmmm, not so godly now, huh, brother? Tastes like mortality" taunts said again.

"LET'S SEE HOW GODLY YOU ARE NOW BROTHER. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ME FROM ME. I CANNOT EVEN **** MY OWN GIRL WITHOUT HER WANTING TO WATCH VIDEOS OF YOU, MY OWN BROTHER, FLEXING AS I PUMP AWAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SHAME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH FOR ALL THESE YEARS. I TAUGHT YOU, I TRAINED YOU, I INTRODUCED YOU TO CELLTECH, AND YOU REPAY ME BY MAKING ME YOUR MOP TO CLEAN YOUR **** UP, YOUR SIDEKICK TO CAST JOKES UPON? ME, YOUR OWN DEAR BROTHER." yells an infuriated Said, before pausing to catch his breath. "Now.. NOW... Look at you... So placid, so incapable, so.. weak".

"Said.... You raped a boy... you deserve none of those things.. But i'll still love you as my brother" Replies Zyzz, with all his might. "Now please... get me an ambulance."

"I don't think so. You see, it's my turn.. It's my turn to shine, now. It's my turn to be you. I am going to become you. We will be one, and to begin this transformation, brother, will require one more act for us to do together" States a now calm and collected Said before beginning to roll Zyzz onto his stomach. "I am going to **** you, brother. I am going to **** you, and i'm going to cum inside you. Then you will cum in my mouth. I am going to absorb your life force, brother."

Said begins to unzip his jeans to release a 5.5 inch penis and then continues to pull down Zyzz's shorts.

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Bron? Ik praat bijna elke dag met Said o.a, ik weet wat hij ondertussen aan het cyclen is.. bazuin geen flauwekul rond kid..

LOOOOOL

Ga aub naar huis met je onzin, waarom zet ie het dan op facebook? :)
Denk je dat ik dit zomaar uit me duim zuig ofso ?

wat te fak

LOOOOOL

:roflol:
Alles wat op Facebook staat is waar natuurlijk!

LOOOOOL

Geloof maar in je eigen onzin, ik praat elke dag met hem.. Ik heb zijn prive fb account, en de rest van de crew.. Ik praat het meest met Nima van de crew :)

Wat ken ons 't boeien hoeveel Said kuurt..

Aangezien ik vind dat wat gezegd word tussen ik en hem prive is dan post ik maar deze screenshot. Er zijn een paar hier op het forum die kunnen bevestigen dat ik contact heb met Said, waarom zou mijn fanpage dan geshared zijn geweest op de fanpage van ieder lid van de crew?
1176vpf.png

Aangezien ik vind dat wat gezegd word tussen ik en hem prive is dan post ik maar deze screenshot. Er zijn een paar hier op het forum die kunnen bevestigen dat ik contact heb met Said, waarom zou mijn fanpage dan geshared zijn geweest op de fanpage van ieder lid van de crew?
1176vpf.png

:roflol:

Nice editing skills son :roflol:

Back
Naar boven