XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic (8 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

qzq4cn.jpg

20tf61i.jpg

s3d354.jpg

hoeveel cm armen zou ie hebben op bovenste pic? 42 ofso?

Vertekend bij Zyzz sws wel aangezien het een lange kerel is.

echt wel groter man

Denk ook 45. Niet dat het verder boeit ofzo.

Supaturk
A very repetative question i've been asked in private messages is regarding a diet program and how much a person should eat whils't bulking.

So i'm going to give some info regarding a simple way to determine calories for maintenance, above maintenance for bulking and below maintenance for cutting.

I like to use the Harris Benedict Formula to determine calorie intake.

The first step is determining how many calories you need to consume for either a calorie deficit (cutting) or eating above maintenance (bulking). Firstly you need to estimate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), which is the number of calories you need to consume each day to maintain basic body function

First we work out the BMR with Height x Weight + Age + Gender

VIA this link - http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/

Save the BMR Calculation the website gives you after filling out the required fields.

Open up another webpage and continue through to the second link
http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/

Now get the estimation from the first BMR calculation and times that number with the Harris Benedict Formula with how many days in the week you workout.

This final calculation is known as your maintenance calories. Which is the amount of calories your body needs just to maintain your current bodyweight.

A general rule of thumb is with bulking you eat 500 calories above maintenance.

And cutting you eat 500 calories below maintenance.

E.g. If my maintenance calories are 3500 per day. And i was to start a bulking phase, i will look at eating an extra 500 Calories per day. Making the total now 4000 Calories for the day and vise versa for cutting.

Everyone is different though. Some people might need more or less calories depending on their bodytypes (Endo,Meso,Ecto)

Personally for me, eating clean high calorie foods makes all the difference whilst eating above maintenance. Makes all the difference in ending a bulk either looking like a marshmallow or looking like a slab of meat. Quality gains all the way.

One final website is www.swole.me

This website allows you to select the amount of calories you need to hit for the day. And choose all different types of foods to generate an automated meal plan. Check it out.

Aesthetic as always.

ST.

lijkt me sterk denk zelf ook zo'n 42 max

Je bent zelf ook 1,88, je zou moeten weten dat 42cm op die lengte nog niet zo impressive is. Zyzz was nog steeds vrij groot (al beweren sommige van niet).

Heb snel even gegoogled en daar staat dat hij 1m86 is?

694.png

45 cm.. Het inschattingsvermogen ligt weer hoog hier zo.

45cm, sucks to be tall dan :o Denk toch een stukkie minder.

Leuk verhaal van supaturk maar Harris-Benedict is inmiddels best wel verouderd :)

694.png

45 cm.. Het inschattingsvermogen ligt weer hoog hier zo.

Scoobzor die gast van 2,17 oid had al 45 cm armen en toen zag die eruit alsof die nog nooit gewicht had aangeraakt als ik me goed herrineren. Misschien is 45 net wat overdreven maar 42 lijkt me wel weer weinig,

Nu hoeft die zich niet meer zorgen te maken of dat zn biceps te klein zijn, hij heeft geen biceps meer :trollface:

Back
Naar boven