AndroidHealthClinic

Quotes / Gezegden

Bezoekers in dit topic

Vriend van me altijd : je moeder aan de poeder! Op de meest akward places Makes me smile everytime :)

Bump :D Nog leuke quotes/gezegden?

BEN JIJ GEK?

of

HOU JE BEK! HOU JE BEK!

"I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes."

"I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race... has come in and taken its place."

"So far as Britain and Russia were concerned, how would it do for you to have 90% of Romania, for us to have 90% of the say in Greece, and go 50/50 about Yugoslavia?"

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.""

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Epicurus Grieks filosoof, ca. 341-270

"Wil God kwaad voorkomen, maar kan hij niet?
Dan is hij niet almachtig.
Kan hij wel, maar wil hij niet?
Dan is hij kwaadaardig.
Kan hij wel en wil hij wel?
Waar komt dan het kwaad vandaan?
Kan hij niet en wil hij niet?
Waarom noemt men hem dan God?"

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" - Mahatma Ghandi

Dat had ook bij mij vandaan kunnen komen.
goeie dus...........

HAHAhaJa

ik weet waar je huis woont
ik ga je telefoon bellen
ik ga je een klap slaan

Zo...

"Mijn thuis is waar ik meth kan roken." —TheRay

Constantia et labore.

"Live in misery and die in ur misery." U.G.

You can prick your finger — just don’t finger your prick. ~ George Carlin

'irl had je een paar stompen te pakken'

"voor eva" ~ TheRay

een negro voor hij de achtbaan in ging. `Beter zet ik mijn pet uit, want die ding gaat zeker waaien.`

'en je weet wat ze zeggen, money moet gemaakt worden.'

zimbabwe-money.jpg

Back
Naar boven