XXL Nutrition

Itching

Bezoekers in dit topic

mikaildelhij

Cool Novice
Lid geworden
28 aug 2014
Waardering
Been on test e for a week now did a little front loading yesterday I did a shot as shoot on Monday and Friday now. So woke up gone to work and I got so itchy it made me go nuts I was getting crazy it was like I got pinched by needelss It was burning and painful as he'll first I was thinking could be allergic but I think it's from the testosterone enthanate saw on Internet that it's possible.. Very weird all of the sudden got itchy on my upper body especially back and chest. After I gone to the toilet put some cream when I took off my shirt my skin was all red like if I had a heavy sunburn. Is this really because of the test?? I am on 500 mg a week using gear from naspharma, I guess if it is from the compound I injected that my test will be legit? Do I got legit test then? Or could be something else as well??

Been on test e for a week now did a little front loading yesterday I did a shot as shoot on Monday and Friday now. So woke up gone to work and I got so itchy it made me go nuts I was getting crazy it was like I got pinched by needelss It was burning and painful as he'll first I was thinking could be allergic but I think it's from the testosterone enthanate saw on Internet that it's possible.. Very weird all of the sudden got itchy on my upper body especially back and chest. After I gone to the toilet put some cream when I took off my shirt my skin was all red like if I had a heavy sunburn. Is this really because of the test?? I am on 500 mg a week using gear from naspharma, I guess if it is from the compound I injected that my test will be legit? Do I got legit test then? Or could be something else as well??

its probably ebola mate

Haha lol I'm seriously it felt like my whole upper body was heavily burned, it did me remember at itchy powder it felt like that but worse, could be because of the test?

I had the same when I was starting with aas. Did go away after 2 weeks or so.
My burns and itches were in my foot and hands, after searchinh the internet I found out that It was because my hormone levels changed.

My bf had same as you on his chest, especially when he was sweating. Did bloodwork, but everything was ok. We think it was a reaction of a showerscrub he was using..or anything else, skin related

Yeah didn't have it for a few weeks now, but that does mean the test is legit right?

If your nipples are starting to itch, is the point to start worrying.

My nipples weren't itching It was all my upper body'

Back
Naar boven