Fitness Seller

New to Rotterdam..

Bezoekers in dit topic

yellBo

Novice
Lid geworden
28 jul 2015
Waardering
Hi guys. I arrived to Rotterdam few days ago.
I faced with the problem, that I can't find worthy shop with sport nutrition. The only one I found was "De Tuinen", but their range of products is too small.

I looked over different topics on this forum and found some information about Bodyenfit store. But I couldn't find out information about addresses of their outlets. Perhaps because of that I don't know Dutch..

So could you advice please some sport nutrition stores?

Thanks everybody!

---------- Toegevoegd om 17:49 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 17:47 ----------

Also I wanted to learn about Dutch producers of sport nutrition..
Maybe can anybody advice your local brands with qualitative supplements? I guess that they must be cheaper than imported analogues.

I'm not so familiar with any supplement stores in Holland. However, we do have some quality webshops over here such as XXL Nutrition. I personally would not buy anything at Body and Fit as they are known for Amino Spiking.

Welcome to The Netherlands and good luck!

Hi guys. I arrived to Rotterdam few days ago.
I faced with the problem, that I can't find worthy shop with sport nutrition. The only one I found was "De Tuinen", but their range of products is too small.

I looked over different topics on this forum and found some information about Bodyenfit store. But I couldn't find out information about addresses of their outlets. Perhaps because of that I don't know Dutch..

So could you advice please some sport nutrition stores?

Thanks everybody!

---------- Toegevoegd om 17:49 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 17:47 ----------

Also I wanted to learn about Dutch producers of sport nutrition..
Maybe can anybody advice your local brands with qualitative supplements? I guess that they must be cheaper than imported analogues.

You can compare prices from the 4 biggest shops on www.cheapsupps.nl

Laatst bewerkt:
Dont know any nutrition shop but u can buy or order xxl nutrition at fox gym.
Gerrit vd lindenstraat

Thanks you very much, guys! You were really helpful!

I don't know if you're in The Hauge much but their's a good one round the corner where i live, try googling " supplements store pavlillionsgracht"

I think OP does not exactly mean "legal supplements". Correct me of I'm wrong. If that's the case, try asking around at your local gym. ;)

You can try 'health advies' in Breda. Not the cheapest by far, but they actually give Some quality advice and have a pretty big assortment.

Oh dat is dan mooi kut heb net 2.5kg besteld. Hoe slecht is dit dan voor je?
Slecht voor je portemonnee. Zit gewoon minder in dan wat op het label staat

I'm not so familiar with any supplement stores in Holland. However, we do have some quality webshops over here such as XXL Nutrition. I personally would not buy anything at Body and Fit as they are known for Amino Spiking.

Welcome to The Netherlands and good luck!
Moest lachen om de derde zin van je post, al blijft het eigenlijk een heel droevige zaak.

Back
Naar boven