AndroidHealthClinic

searching models for a concrete sculpture (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

JohannesCAB

Novice
Lid geworden
8 sep 2015
Waardering
Lengte
1m70
Massa
70kg
hi, im an artist, looking for really muscular guys i can take negative prints of their muscles and body parts like arms, shoulder etc. for an sculpture in concrete. i want to ask if some of you would do me that favour? i cant really offer you more than a littel art piece (one body part of you in concrete, you can lift for work out ;-) or something like that. i think it gonna take maybee one or two hours. i would like to that in my studio in amsterdam. looking forward to hear from you.
best
johannes

I know a guy you can PM:
[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Meh.....ill stick with 3D printer :D

@cools no it has nothing to do with sex or being gay. if you want to take a look at my website www.johannes-buettner.com
That's one of the ugliest websites I've ever seen. Not only because it pictures a selection of the 'art' (really, how can you call this art?) you've produced, but also due to the menu-effects which remind me of good old Geocities' websites from the previous millenium, non-responsiveness of the layout, lack of structure, horrific readability of the text when it tops a background picture, the mouse-over info blocks which blast their way out of the sides of my screen when they contain more than 10 words, rendering them unreadable, and the huge white spaces which stare at you when you scroll around a bit.

Laatst bewerkt:
Indeed a very ugly website and a little bit gay.

Thanks guys, i didn't feel like eating anything but now i'm in the mood for some good ol' fashioned fishsticks.

Bodybuilders just can't grasp the multiple levels of these higher artworks.
All he wanted to do was to rub you down with vaseline, preferably when you are shaven and naked, to take a cast.
All in the name of science... correction ART !

Thanks guys, i didn't feel like eating anything but now i'm in the mood for some good ol' fashioned fishsticks.
So you like to put fishstick in your mouth?

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Yo anus buttner? Damn! Must have been a tough childhood.

i would love to do you that favor :)

hi, im an artist, looking for really muscular guys i can take negative prints of their muscles and body parts like arms, shoulder etc. for an sculpture in concrete. i want to ask if some of you would do me that favour? i cant really offer you more than a littel art piece (one body part of you in concrete, you can lift for work out ;-) or something like that. i think it gonna take maybee one or two hours. i would like to that in my studio in amsterdam. looking forward to hear from you.
best
johannes

tell-me-more-about-this.jpg

Back
Naar boven