MuscleMeat

Any English speaking women here?

Bezoekers in dit topic

cahira

Cool Novice
Lid geworden
30 jul 2012
Waardering
My Dutch is okay but sometimes English is easier. My question is are there any English speaking women on here?

And why is this English section so silent?

Enough Dutch people here who can talk English... but if all the rest of the forum is in Dutch nobody actually talks English.
But there is no problem I guess if you ask questions or post on this forum in English. Probably everybody will understand you.

Okay ik snap het!!!!! Mijn Nederlands is niet perfect dus ik kwam hier en ik krijg NOG comments ..omdat hier is het Nederlands, Dutch bla bla bla. I know that. Ik vind het moeilijk in Nederlands en Engels, ik heb schrijf problems - sorry - :mad:

I cen speek a lietle engels end pretend liek im wooman vor you

I sometimes feel like a women. Good enough?

Man or woman it doesn't really matter. So long as the person I talk to knows stuff about bodybuilding and can help me every now and again with questions etc I will be happy.

Yup. Me. And the rest of the members.. I guess. Just ask what you wanna ask and somebody will help you :)

But first you need to show your boobs.

Most Dutch people speak and write English.

Feel free to ask any questions you have in English. I am sure someone will answer them for you.

Lol verwijzing naar Engels bb forum wordt zonder verwittiging verwijderd. Ok then.

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven