Novice
Lid geworden
18 aug 2016
Waardering
Lengte
1m72
Massa
53kg
So guys I am Waleed and I am new to this forum I am a international student in the Netherlands and I just recently joined gym to gain some mass and muslce

Problem with my body is that I eat alot but dont gain anything and I am really skinny only 54 kgs and I really need to gain mass and muscle

I have started the training but I need some help regarding the exercises

Should I start train each part of the body everyday and each part for one day I am really confused about because I am a beginner

Is anyone willing to help me?

Also possible that anyone can tell me how can i buy supplements in Amsterdam from a store I dont find any store in the city

Any help will be really appreciated thanks in advance

wana get some good mass or solid muscles?

if you are not gaining weight then you are not eating enough.

maybe post youre daily diet with the macros and kcals.Then the can help you better with youre diet.

if you are not gaining weight then you are not eating enough.

maybe post youre daily diet with the macros and kcals.Then the can help you better with youre diet.

I am just taking around 1400 1500 calories per day and I know thats not enough thats why I think only Supplements can save me now :(

I am just taking around 1400 1500 calories per day and I know thats not enough thats why I think only Supplements can save me now :(
food wil save you supplements are just supplements.
I even eat more than 1500 kcals when im cutting.

Just start with the seefood diet (eat everything you see). Counting your macro's in an app like Fatsecret would also be advised to make sure you eat enough. Stronglifts 5x5 is a great program for beginners.
Good luck!

I take MyFitnessPal to track my Makros, also a nice app.
Get Mass AND Solid Lean Muscles is a Problem. Mass=Fat and Water with Muscles, Solid Muscles is only Muscles without much Water and Fat.

If u chose MAss, eat everything u can see.
for solid muscles check your makros and get them up or down that u build up 25g/week or 50g/week. thats solid musles without fat and water

are there some updates of your transformation?

Back
Naar boven