AndroidHealthClinic

Kevin Levrone updates topic (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

"Watch out" for what?

Every day is leg day nu bij Kevin lijkt het.
Volgende blessure zal niet lang op zich laten wachten vrees ik.

Photo on the left was at 2002 Mr.Olympia where I placed 2nd. I retired in 2003 and stop training for 13 years. I decided to come out of retirement for my fans with 6 month of training i walked on stage and competed at the 2016 Mr.Olypia photo on the right. Everyone is asking if I'm going to keep going, my answer is yes because the worst is behind me. We have a head start with lots of time, 9 months to build muscles back up + 100% injuries are gone. So why not. MMM Leg Days 247 Doing My Best To Be Full Blown.

2119b3r.jpg

a99c7ef5a7ccda0b45e97214d5b22646.jpg

Here is what Kevin said about it yesterday:

I'm posting this picture of my torn chest because this is what happened to me 12 weeks out from 2016 Olympia. I did this inclining 405lbs because of a bad lift off. Moral of the story is never complain or give up on your dream no matter what. Keep going and finish what you started. With my faith in God I was able to still make it to the stage and wasn't criticized once about my chest not being big enough. Find the strength to keep pushing forget about being negative and coming up with excuses to give up. We all go threw ups and downs in life just what life is all about but in the end those struggles will make you stronger trust me I've been threw it. And you know what I will be back 100% this year I don't care what they say or thinks because no one knows my body better the me.

24e2bux.jpg

Kdenk dat ie even 'off' is ...
Hij was of is zeker geen tijdje off paar weken terug was hij op facebook aan het streamen en liet hij "perongeluk" 2 vials aas zien.

Zijn tear is wel mooi herstelt

Back
Naar boven