MuscleMeat

Sticky Metal Topic (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Is Axl Rose niet gek geworden?

Is Axl Rose niet gek geworden?
Was altijd al wazig

During Rose's late teens, a psychiatrist concluded that his delinquent behavior was evidence of psychosis. In addition, he made note of his high IQ.[15] In a subsequent interview, he questioned the diagnosis altogether, stating, "I went to a clinic, thinking it would help my moods. The only thing I did was take one 500-question test—ya know, filling in the little black dots. All of sudden I'm diagnosed manic-depressive. 'Let's put Axl on medication.' Well, the medication doesn't help me deal with stress. The only thing it does is help keep people off my back because they figure I'm on medication."[97] In contrast to his public image, Rose was not a heavy drug user, though he did not disavow the use of illicit substances entirely.[47][97]

In the early 1990s, Rose became a staunch believer in homeopathic medicine, and began regularly undergoing past life regression therapy.[16] He went public with his "uncovered memories" of being sexually abused by his biological father at the age of two,[14][18][43]which he said had stunted his emotional growth: "When they talk about Axl Rose being a screaming two-year-old, they're right."[18] His dislike of touring was caused in part by the various illnesses he contracted over time. He expressed his belief that these health problems were caused by him unconsciously lowering his own resistance as a form of "self-punishment".[98]

Homeopathie en reïncarnatietherapie.

Jep, batshit.

Dacht dat hij zijn 'bezeten' vriendin eens om zeep wou helpen? Was hij dat niet dan?

:hedbang:

As she tells it, he told her he had a gun in the car and that he would kill himself if she didn’t marry him.

According to Everly, Rose was bringing his tantrums home early on. She can’t recall the first time he hit her. “It’s like an earthquake where after it’s over you think, ‘What was that?’ ” she says of beatings that often began over matters as trivial as stubbing his toe or being awakened by a ringing telephone. “There’s so much anger in him. Maybe I was this easy person to take it out on.”

:roflol:

Bye Bye Love

Wat is zijn probleem? :gek:

Die meid knijpt je plassertje er zo af met haar poezewoefke.

Nieuwe plaat van Spoil Engine : Doomed to die

Waarderingen: mat
Stukje Evoken om de zomer door te komen.

Waarderingen: mat
Jullie mogen wel even wat onbekendere bands posten hoor, van de goeie bands die hier gepost worden ken ik zowat alles al :D.

Eigenlijk zou ik nu op Jera on air moeten zijn :treuren:.

Voor de mensen die geen harde muziek meer van hun vriendinnetjes mogen luisteren (Sanca Saxon :trollface:)
Dit word jullie nieuwe favoriete band :

Voor de metalcore fans (luister het zelf niet echt veel meer): Cane hill (aanrader), the unguided, breakdown of sanity, august burns red, beartooth (ouda album), fit for an autopsy (deathcore), fit for a king, silent planet (gojira fans), obey the brave, despised icon en nu hou ik op :D.

Laatst bewerkt:
Deathcore voor gevorderden :D

Biomek fit for an autopsy & THY ART IS MURDER, zijn goeie bands inderdaad! Gisteren whitechapel nog live gezien (into the grave) :)!

Back
Naar boven