MuscleMeat
Geen pose-semi relaxed
suwardi

Geen pose-semi relaxed

semi relaxed, beetje pomp

iets van 96 kg gok ik
vp 10-11% +/-

Ik houd van seks met meisjes omdat ik dan geen cardio hoef te doen.

oja en dbb galerij suckt dit is al de 3rde keer ofzo
Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

http://www.mobilitywod.com/2012/11/jill-miller-and-your-dys-supple-neck.html en breng die schouders weer omlaag :p

Media informatie

Categorie
BB Leden - Mannen
Geplaatst door
suwardi
Datum plaatsing
Aantal vertoningen
Aantal reacties
Beoordeling
0,00 ster(ren) 0 reviews

Afbeelding metadata

Bestandsnaam