MuscleMeat

WW2 (2 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Visit of members of the Association of Women Helicopter Pilots

Janey Hart, Jean Ross Howard, Danna Henderson, Hanna Reitsch, Dora Dougherty, Judy Short, Ellen Gilmour, President Kennedy, Jean Wilson, Barbara Kiernan, Charlotte Kelley, Ann Shaw Carter

Hoe ze er in slaagde om eind april 1945 Berlijn nog in en uit te vliegen is me een mysterie. :thinking:

Deze blijft bij:

kwRnH1K.jpg

(Suttrop massagraf)

Waarom pakt hij, tja een kadaver, op? Bekende van hem ofzo? Vreemd.

Uit dezelfde reeks:

IoWhNxr.jpg

Amerian officers ordered German civilians of Suttrop, Germany, to exhume the bodies of 57 Russians killed by German SS troops and dumped into a mass grave before the arrival of troops of the Ninth U.S. Army. Soldiers of the 95th Infantry Division were led by informers to the huge common grave of the victims, including women and one baby, May 3, 1945. The Russians are said to have been forced to dig their own burial pit and then were shot so that their bodies would roll into it. The executions are said to have taken place six weeks before U.S. troops entered Suttrop. The German civilians who were forced to exhume the bodies also were forced to search them for identification papers and then rebury them in individual graves. A U.S. Army chaplain performed burial rites and wreaths were placed on the greaves by Russians remaining in the area. Before burial, all German civilians in the vicinity were ordered to view the atrocity victims.
vy0WTbj.jpg

T8kw3vg.jpg

"I arrived in Kovno on the afternoon of June 27 1941. Whilst patrolling the city I came across a crowd of people that had gathered alongside a gas station to watch was happening in the adjacent yard. There were women in the crowd and many of them clambered onto chairs and crates so that they and their children could get a better view of the “spectacle” taking place in the yard below. At first I thought this must be a victory celebration or some type of sporting event because of the cheering, clapping and laughter that kept breaking out.

However, when I asked what was happening I was told the “death dealer of Kovno” is at work and he would make sure that all “traitors and collaborators” received a fitting punishment for their “treachery.” When I drew closer I witnessed a display of brutality that was unparalleled by anything I saw in combat during two world wars.

Standing on the tarmac in the yard was a fair haired young man of around 25. He leaned on a long iron bar as thick as human arm and around his feet lay between fifteen to twenty people who were either dying or already dead. A few feet away from him stood another group of individuals who were guarded by armed men. Every few minutes he signaled with his hand and another person quietly stepped forward and had his skull shattered with one blow from the huge iron bar the killer held in his hand. Each blow he struck drew another round of clapping and cheering from the enthralled crowd." –von Bischoffshausen

Op feesten en partijen was het best een gezellige man.

Was dat Joachim Hamann?

Hannelore Kohl, the wife of former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, had been gang-raped at age 12 by Soviet soldiers in May 1945, according to her biographer. As a consequence, she sustained a serious lifelong back injury after being thrown out of a first-floor window. She had been suffering long and serious illnesses that experts thought of as the consequence of childhood trauma. Hannelore committed suicide in 2001.[43][44]

Dacht dat ze allergisch was voor daglicht of was dat weer een ander? :thinking:

Hitler herkende geen wunderwaffe toen het voor z'n neus stond. :emo:

AH was geobsedeerd door rastypes.

Vind het altijd vreemd al die donkere types in Ierland en GB.

1280px-Passing_of_the_Great_Race_-_Map_4.jpg

VS deporteren ex-bewaker (95): “Nazi’s zullen geen rust kennen op Amerikaanse bodem”

lpnYuNH.jpg

Jakiw Palij, een voormalige kampbewaker die sinds het einde van de Tweede Wereldoorlog in de Verenigde Staten leefde, is uit de VS naar Duitsland gedeporteerd. Dat meldt het Witte Huis. De in Polen geboren man is vandaag 95 jaar oud en werkte in 1941 als SS-assistent in het werkkamp Trawniki, waar ruim 6.000 Joden werden uitgeroeid.

Volgens de mededeling is Palij de laatste gekende ex-nazi die nog op Amerikaans grondgebied vertoefde. Hij vluchtte in 1949 naar de Verenigde Staten. kreeg acht jaar later de Amerikaanse nationaliteit. Die werd hem in 2003 afgenomen omdat hij gelogen had over zijn SS-verleden. De procureur zei toen dat de kampbewaker gevangenen had verhinderd te ontsnappen en dat hij “rechtstreeks had bijgedragen tot hun uitmoording”, wat Palij steeds ontkende.

Ondanks herhaaldelijke verzoeken van de Amerikaanse autoriteiten en betogingen voor de woning van de ex-bewaker in New York kon hij lange tijd niet uitgewezen worden. “Palij loog over het feit dat hij nazi was en bleef gedurende decennia in de Verenigde Staten. Zijn uitwijzing geeft een sterke boodschap: zij die nazi-misdaden en andere schendingen van de mensenrechten mogelijk maakten, worden niet geduld in de VS en zullen geen toevlucht krijgen op Amerikaanse bodem”, aldus nog het Witte Huis.

Palij is naar Duitsland bracht. “Met de opname van Palij geeft de federale regering een duidelijk signaal van morele verantwoordelijkheid van Duitsland”, klinkt het bij het Duitse ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken. De bejaarde man, die dinsdagmorgen op de luchthaven van Düsseldorf landde, werd daarna volgens de Duitse pers naar een geriatrisch centrum bij Münster gebracht.
Het is trouwens een etnische Oekraïner, geen Pool. Ik kan me overigens niet voorstellen dat het daadwerkelijk een nazi was. :emo:

Back
Naar boven