Cool Novice
Lid geworden
31 jul 2022
Waardering
Lengte
1m88
Massa
93kg
Heb een schema gekregen van een redditor, hij wilde zijn certificaat halen voor personal trainer of iets dergelijks en wilde oefenen met schemas maken.
Ik train nu zonder een vast schema, merk dat ik minder vooruitgang maak omdat ik niet registreer. Dit maakt het makkelijker om niet 100% te geven als ik net even iets minder motivatie heb die dag.
Ik probeer iets van een bro split te doen over 4 dagen maar het is dus een rommeltje.

Heb aangegeven dat ik last heb van een uitstulping tussen 2 van mijn lage wervels in de rug. Dit limiteert mijn vermogen om te deadliften/squaten.

Custom Program Upper Day 1
Bench Press 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Lat Pull Down 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Super Set Cable chest flys 3 sets 10-12 reps Chest Supported Row 3 sets 10-12 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3-4 sets 12-15 reps Revere Pec Deck 3–4 sets 12-15 reps
Super Set Hammer Curls 3 sets 10-12 reps (each arm)
EZ Bar skull crusher 3 sets 10-12 reps
(Optional extra calves) Standing Machine Calf Raises 3 sets 12-20 reps

Lower Day 1
Hack Squat 8-10 reps 3-4 sets
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift (Light) 3 sets 8 reps
Bulgarian Split Squat 3 sets 10-12 reps
Lying Hamstring Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps
Leg Press Calf Raises 3 sets 15-20 reps

Upper Day 2
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Cable Row 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Super Set Machine Chest Press 3 sets 10-12 reps
Straight Arm Pulldown 3 sets 10-12 Reps
Super Set Face Pulls 3-4 sets 12-15 reps Cable Lateral Raise 3-4 sets 12-15 reps
Super Set Cable Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps Tricep Pushdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

Lower Day 2
Leg Press 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Seated Hamstring Curl 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Super Set Leg Extension 3 sets 10-12 reps Single Leg Lying Hamstring Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

(Bonus Arm Day) Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 sets 10-12 reps
Super Set Concentration Curl 3 sets 10-15 reps Single Arm Tricep Pushdown 3 sets 10-15 reps

My thought process while writing this program Just like every program prioritize form over weight on the bar. Once your form degrades or you feel that you can’t safely do another rep the set is over.
Once you start this program start on the lower end of reps and sets. For example on the first week for bench press I would do 3 sets of 8 reps with a weight that is comfortable. You can always add sets/reps/weight later but if we injury our self jumping too soon then it’s an even further set back. I gave ranges for reps and sets because you have more variety for progressive overload. Once you get the max reps on an exercise with good form it’s time to increase the weight or add a set. I would progress mainly through weight and if you stall then I would add the extra set.
On to the actual program! On upper body days I prioritized chest first since you had that as one of your areas of focus. I programmed chest then back to let your chest get some rest before the next exercise in the program. The first two exercises of everyday are almost the only ones that aren’t part of a super set. That being said I know super setting isn’t always possible so those exercises don’t have to be super set but it helps improve your work capacity and save time in the gym. If there is anything that conflicts with your previous injury on the lower body day let me know and I can switch it out for a better fitting exercise. I put in Romanian deadlifts since they can’t be done as heavy as regular deadlifts.

The reason I programmed them is so you are also getting a hip hinge to work the hamstrings through all ranges of motion. If at any point you don’t like them or aren’t comfortable doing them you could just pull them from the program and add a set to the leg curl variations in the program. At the very end of the program you’ll see I added an extra arm day. I would wait a while to add it in because this volume may be hard to recover from at first, everyone’s body is different so you may Handel it fine. When you feel that you recovering properly and want and extra day that would be the perfect time to add in that extra day! The finally thing is I didn’t program any core training, you didn’t mention it as a priority so I left it out. If you are wanting some core training you can add it to leg days and/or off days. 3 sets of your preferred core exercise to failure.

That pretty much covers everything I can think of at the moment! If I left anything out I may send you another DM to add but don’t hesitate to ask questions the most important part is consistency! Thanks and Happy Training!

Heb een schema gekregen van een redditor, hij wilde zijn certificaat halen voor personal trainer of iets dergelijks en wilde oefenen met schemas maken.
Ik train nu zonder een vast schema, merk dat ik minder vooruitgang maak omdat ik niet registreer. Dit maakt het makkelijker om niet 100% te geven als ik net even iets minder motivatie heb die dag.
Ik probeer iets van een bro split te doen over 4 dagen maar het is dus een rommeltje.

Heb aangegeven dat ik last heb van een uitstulping tussen 2 van mijn lage wervels in de rug. Dit limiteert mijn vermogen om te deadliften/squaten.

Custom Program Upper Day 1
Bench Press 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Lat Pull Down 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Super Set Cable chest flys 3 sets 10-12 reps Chest Supported Row 3 sets 10-12 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3-4 sets 12-15 reps Revere Pec Deck 3–4 sets 12-15 reps
Super Set Hammer Curls 3 sets 10-12 reps (each arm)
EZ Bar skull crusher 3 sets 10-12 reps

Lower Day 1
Hack Squat 8-10 reps 3-4 sets
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift (Light) 3 sets 8 reps
Bulgarian Split Squat 3 sets 10-12 reps
Lying Hamstring Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

Upper Day 2
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Cable Row 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Super Set Machine Chest Press 3 sets 10-12 reps
Straight Arm Pulldown 3 sets 10-12 Reps
Super Set Face Pulls 3-4 sets 12-15 reps Cable Lateral Raise 3-4 sets 12-15 reps
Super Set Cable Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps Tricep Pushdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

Lower Day 2
Leg Press 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Seated Hamstring Curl 3-4 sets 8-10 reps
Super Set Leg Extension 3 sets 10-12 reps Single Leg Lying Hamstring Curl 3 sets 10-12 reps

(Bonus Arm Day) Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 sets 10-12 reps
Super Set Concentration Curl 3 sets 10-15 reps Single Arm Tricep Pushdown 3 sets 10-15 reps

My thought process while writing this program Just like every program prioritize form over weight on the bar. Once your form degrades or you feel that you can’t safely do another rep the set is over.
Once you start this program start on the lower end of reps and sets. For example on the first week for bench press I would do 3 sets of 8 reps with a weight that is comfortable. You can always add sets/reps/weight later but if we injury our self jumping too soon then it’s an even further set back. I gave ranges for reps and sets because you have more variety for progressive overload. Once you get the max reps on an exercise with good form it’s time to increase the weight or add a set. I would progress mainly through weight and if you stall then I would add the extra set.
On to the actual program! On upper body days I prioritized chest first since you had that as one of your areas of focus. I programmed chest then back to let your chest get some rest before the next exercise in the program. The first two exercises of everyday are almost the only ones that aren’t part of a super set. That being said I know super setting isn’t always possible so those exercises don’t have to be super set but it helps improve your work capacity and save time in the gym. If there is anything that conflicts with your previous injury on the lower body day let me know and I can switch it out for a better fitting exercise. I put in Romanian deadlifts since they can’t be done as heavy as regular deadlifts.

The reason I programmed them is so you are also getting a hip hinge to work the hamstrings through all ranges of motion. If at any point you don’t like them or aren’t comfortable doing them you could just pull them from the program and add a set to the leg curl variations in the program. At the very end of the program you’ll see I added an extra arm day. I would wait a while to add it in because this volume may be hard to recover from at first, everyone’s body is different so you may Handel it fine. When you feel that you recovering properly and want and extra day that would be the perfect time to add in that extra day! The finally thing is I didn’t program any core training, you didn’t mention it as a priority so I left it out. If you are wanting some core training you can add it to leg days and/or off days. 3 sets of your preferred core exercise to failure.

That pretty much covers everything I can think of at the moment! If I left anything out I may send you another DM to add but don’t hesitate to ask questions the most important part is consistency! Thanks and Happy Training!
Op zich niks mis mee, maar zo'n schemaatje draai je zelf zo in elkaar als je een beetje tijd/moeite in de theorie van de sport steekt.
In de tussentijd zou ik gewoon een simpel bestaand schema nemen (ub/lb uit de stickie is een aanrader) en dat gaandeweg eventueel aanpassen.

Back
Naar boven