AndroidHealthClinic

Aggressive diet routines on AAS (2 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

coco0177

Novice
Lid geworden
9 aug 2022
Waardering
Lengte
1m80
Massa
90kg
Vetpercentage
12%
Hey guys and gals!

Some input here...
Right now I am dieting down to reach a nice 8% for the first time.Was always around 12%(visible abs,lean physique) and eating to gain mass. My diet looked like this :
High protein mostly from beef
Fats from meat and healthy sources
Carbs as many as I could.

At the moment I am on 1900 calories with 230gr of them being protein .lost a good chunk of weight and actually I seem leaner and a little bigger than before (from 89 to 87ish) with carbs standing around 60gr and mostly fiber foods and everything else is fats.

I am looking to go really aggressive next week.Up the protein to 270 if not more and lower the calories as much as possible. What I don't know is if this method would be good or it would just be a waste of muscle and time. My diet was always flexible and never had to really go on a diet so excuses If the question is stupid.
I just want to know your experiences with dieting too.

My current cycle is 300mg of test and 200mg of mast so there is a good amount of muscle retention for someone who is 87kg.height is 180.

Cheers!

Hey guys and gals!

Some input here...
Right now I am dieting down to reach a nice 8% for the first time.Was always around 12%(visible abs,lean physique) and eating to gain mass. My diet looked like this :
High protein mostly from beef
Fats from meat and healthy sources
Carbs as many as I could.

At the moment I am on 1900 calories with 230gr of them being protein .lost a good chunk of weight and actually I seem leaner and a little bigger than before (from 89 to 87ish) with carbs standing around 60gr and mostly fiber foods and everything else is fats.

I am looking to go really aggressive next week.Up the protein to 270 if not more and lower the calories as much as possible. What I don't know is if this method would be good or it would just be a waste of muscle and time. My diet was always flexible and never had to really go on a diet so excuses If the question is stupid.
I just want to know your experiences with dieting too.

My current cycle is 300mg of test and 200mg of mast so there is a good amount of muscle retention for someone who is 87kg.height is 180.

Cheers!
I would rather up the cardio instead of lowering your calories first.

Waarom? Omdat 1900kcal nu al vrij laag is?
Om die reden ja, beide kan hoor net wat je zelf prettiger vindt maar 1900kcal is al bijna niks (voor mij dan iig) dus ik zou dan zelf liever cardio doen om het deficit groter te maken.

Back
Naar boven