Fitness Seller

Shocking Belgium Steroid Laws - PLEASE HELP (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Liberty69

Novice
Lid geworden
8 jan 2018
Waardering
Lengte
1m61
Massa
52kg
Vetpercentage
12%
I have a question. A good friend is sized yesterday from police in Antwerpen.
They seized him for steroid selling and owning.
Can anyone here tell me something about the Belgium Steroid Law?
What punishment threatens him?

Well, he is in for a treat. Belgium law isn't soft on steroids. What kind of punishment he gets depends completely on how much steroids they found, if he has been caught before and more of such and if they have enough proof to convict him.

He has the right to an attorney, so I would advize him to hire one, if he cannot afford it one can be appointed to him. They know much more about the Belgium law than we do here.

Laatst bewerkt:
For sure get that attorney, Belgium is very very hard on steroids.

If he can get it down to personal use only he'll likely face a heavy fine and a ban from public gyms.
If they have him for selling... we'll i wouln't want to be in his shoes.

For sure get that attorney, Belgium is very very hard on steroids.

If he can get it down to personal use only he'll likely face a heavy fine and a ban from public gyms.
If they have him for selling... we'll i wouln't want to be in his shoes.

This is correct. Personal use => fine (for me it was 400 euros). Selling... that's a bigger problem.

A huge fine at the least and he could be looking at jailtime or probation.

If they convict him as a dealer, he will go to jail.

Definitely go for personal use. Even if it’s a 100 vials. Just say you want to become me Olympia or something.

If they convict him as a dealer, he will go to jail.

Definitely go for personal use. Even if it’s a 100 vials. Just say you want to become me Olympia or something.

:roflol:

Well, he is in for a treat. Belgium law isn't soft on steroids. What kind of punishment he gets depends completely on how much steroids they found, if he has been caught before and more of such and if they have enough proof to convict him.

He has the right to an attorney, so I would advize him to hire one, if he cannot afford it one can be appointed to him. They know much more about the Belgium law than we do here.

Klinkt als een zin uit Law and Order :D

OK and can anyone tell me about the maximum punishment in Belgium?
Here in Germany we have 1-10 years for steroid dealing.
How is this in Belgium?

OK and can anyone tell me about the maximum punishment in Belgium?
Here in Germany we have 1-10 years for steroid dealing.
How is this in Belgium?

There was a sentencing not that long ago in Belgium. I believe he got 2 yrs and the prosecutor asked only for one. (note that the dealer got 2 yrs and the worldchampion got 1 yr) See: 1 jaar cel voor wereldkampioen bodybuilding I think google can translate it for you easily.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Do you have any idea where I can find the Belgium anti doping law or the belgium drug law?

I got this from a Reddit post:

Belgium

It's a criminal act to manufacture, transport, acquire, or possess doping substances including anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, and erythropoietin.Penalties for selling is imprisonment ranging from 1 month to 5 years and a fine that ranges from 3000 to 100,000 euros. Penalties for transport, import, export, possession, usage and manufacturing are one of the penalties for selling instead of both (either imprisonment or the fine). If you are found to possess one of said substances it is equaled to using. Some of the substances you are allowed to use and possess of course if you have a prescription. Belgium also "muscle profiles". “Muscle profiling” is the practice of identifying suspected anabolic steroid users based simply on their appearance, then arresting them on that basis and forcing them to submit to urine tests.

Might also give this site a try and see what you can find there:
EMCDDA | European Legal Database on Drugs: penalties for drug law offences country in Europe

Is the law also so crazy in the Netherlands for steroids?

I think the law is crazy all around the world, when it comes to steroids ;)

Yes but some countries are very bad. I think Germany is the most dangerous place in europe.
You get at the moment minimum of 5 years jail for steroids.

I think the most saddening part is that he will lose his status as a true natural bodybuilder. That, and Mister TN will be disappointed.

Is the law also so crazy in the Netherlands for steroids?

No, in fact personal use is condoned.
Buying and selling js still a crime though.

Back
Naar boven