Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business

Bezoekers in dit topic

den_dimi

Competitive Bodybuilder
15 jaar lid
Lid geworden
3 feb 2004
Waardering
Grammy Award winners The Black Eyed Peas return with the release of their eagerly anticipated fourth album, 'Monkey Business' on 6th June through A&M Records.
'Monkey Business' is a madcap musical journey, mixing fat basslines with Latin rhythms, witty rhymes and hip-hop beats. It is the follow-up album to the 4 x platinum selling (1.4 million UK sales) 2003 release 'Elephunk'.
The first single to be taken from the album is 'Don't Phunk With My Heart' - released on May 16th - which has a distinct BEPS funkafied, hip hop meets Bollywood sound. Look out for the video, directed by The Malloys, which sees Will, Apl and Taboo trying their luck as dating show contestants, battling for a date with Fergie.

Producer Will.i.am says of the album, 'I like it better than Elephunk. We recorded the majority of it in London, also in Brazil and in the US on airplanes, in hotel rooms, bus lobbies, museums and bathrooms'. Guest collaborations include; Justin Timberlake (My Style), James Brown (They Don't Want Music), Jack Johnson (Gone Going Gone) and Sting (Union).

Track listing

01. Pump It
02. Don't Phunk With My Heart
03. My Style (featuring Justin Timberlake)
04. Don't Lie
05. My Humps
06. Dum Diddley
07. Feel It
08. Gone Going Gone (featuring Jack Johnson)
09. They Don't Want Music (featuring James Brown)
10. Disco Club
11. Union
12. Bebot
13. Bump Ba Bump
14. Audio Delite

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

had hem al leuke cd voor bebot, en Disco Club, Pump it zal hun volgende single wel worden

Back
Naar boven