MuscleMeat

Cedric Mcmillan updates topic (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Me: Hey @flexatronrhoden I need to send coach some pics, where can we do it?
Shawn: it's good light in the lobby
Me: fuck it let's go (but nervous)
Voice in my head: ur a bodybuilder, shuttup, drop your shit, and flex
People in the lobby: woooooo!
Lady at the counter: mmmm...
Haha

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Damn man, @officialkaigreene stopped by to see me today. Everytime I see him he's always too busy to talk more than a sec. We came up with an idea to do some art work together. That would be cool cause I need that push to keep me from getting frustrated and quitting with my art and discouraged when I look at other artists work. It's real intimidating to work with somebody who's skills are as good as his, but maybe I can learn some stuff along the way.
Damn I love me some Kai Greene man... my nipples hard and shit, look at the pic... I'm on full homo... smh

When them gorillas roll up on u... haha man Phil didn't wanna gimme a tshirt, I almost had to get aggressive! Haha
@philheath thanks for the words, hopefully I can take care of biz in Brazil and get to Vegas with yall

Damn I love me some Kai Greene man... my nipples hard and shit, look at the pic... I'm on full homo... smh

:roflol:

Je blijft lachen met die kerel. Geweldige zelfspot heeft ie toch.

Op Instagram:
An update for all the people that support me and appreciate my style of bodybuilding... I'm pretty depleted here, will start eating more carbs this evening or tomorrow. I think I will be better than in Ohio. Hopefully I can give yall something to be proud of.
#TheOne
#ArnoldLikesMe :P :P :P

that side chest hngggggg

doe mij zijn fysiek maar :)

Cedric McMillan guest posing at 2015 NPC Louisiana Championships - July 11, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQsqevB_kVo

qlfvzWX.jpg

Kq5WAoz.jpg

v1mCfju.jpg

D5ILAnv.jpg

5OP65HG.jpg

v7wPoQv.jpg

YZPPgO8.jpg

4Eo4I57.jpg

I always get so nervous when I have to workout in front of cameras and people watching... still gotta get used to it I guess. Its a mental thing for me i think. So this time I just focused on trying to make good pics and videos for Scitec to use since I don't post alot... and thinking about making my shoulders big like @maxx_charles. But usually I be worried about what negative stuff the people watching will think about how I look, or the people that will see the pics and videos. Maybe those Internet opinions got me fkd up haha But my brother said I gotta start making more pics and videos and I'm tired of hearing his shit too haha
Anyway, my workout in Colosseum Fitness in Basel Switzerland, BOOM BITCHES

Posing in Hockenheim, Germany

Me and @flexatronrhoden just got to Sydney. Tomorrow we start work, so today we will get lost in this city while talkin shit and eat the whole time, and workout somewhere in between

Guestposing in Adelaide Australia

19 y old

Big Cedric McMillan, pro IFBB will compete in this competition.
this year he will compete:

- Kevin Levrone Classic in Polonia

- 2016 Arnold Classic in Ohio

- 2016 Arnold Classic Australia

- 2016 Arnold Classic Brazil

His goal is to compete in las Vegas at the Mr. Olympia stage!

Back
Naar boven