XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic (8 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Serieus??? Je bent 30 jaar, ik lees dagelijks in de krant schreidener gevallen. Een man die verongelukt op z'n motor en 2 kleine kindjes en een vrouw achterlaat doordat een demente bejaarde 'm niet ziet bv. Of...Kindertjes met kanker die op sterven liggen en die dan nog 1x met een bus naar het strand gebracht worden zodat ze de zee nog even kunnen ruiken en het zand kunnen voelen.
En jij vind dat...don't give a **** en hier ben je al dagen kapot van? Grow up dude! :D

Shit zit diep hoor. Klinkt stom maar sommigen zijn dankzij hem echt veranderd van luie donder naar bb-addict, omdat je zag dat hij het ook kon en wat het hem opleverde. Uiteindelijk moet je het mee hebben gemaakt om het te kunnen snappen.

Josef Rakich:

This is my thoughts on it all.. No disrespect or anything towards Aziz if he truley has passed away though. Zyzz is knowen for trolling, thats what he does. This is all some big marketing money making scheme. He just wants more publicity, any publicity is good publicity, everyone is now talking about his death, even people who dont lift now know who he is and are typing R.I.P zyzz. His facebook fan page got 20k+ likes in like 3 days time from his death, with his top post on his wall advertising his protein powder brand, coincidence? He is now so mainstream, appearing on the news and what not, this is what he wants.. He is not dead he is just taking trolling to a new level, him and Chestbrahh have done many stunts like this before, hmm remember the chestbrah VS hardgainer fight.. Zyzz wants all this publicity, the more publicity he gets the better.

lol maar maar maar... die maat van em heeft gewoon een tattoo laten zetten met z'n sterfdatum enzo.. lekker naai is dat. Die Josef loopt volgens mij achter

Als die gast werkelijk nog leeft ga ik 'm zelf neerknuppelen denk ik.:mad:

Nog meer Josef:

Just like how rappers have "beef" with each other, 50cent and Ja rule for example, do they really hate each other or are they just smart business men working together to create more attention to sell more records? Same with hollywood stars they make a coïtus tape and it gets "leaked" lol no it dosent they purposely put it out there to get more publicity, and get more people talking about them. Zyzz wants more people to talk about him he is a smart guy, he studied business, IMO this is all just a big business plan.

Oh yeah not to mention Zyzz knows Alki David (the billionare) who owns www.battlecam.com (zyzz often goes on battlecam) Alki always pays big money for stunts like this, he offered $1million for someone to streak naked in front of Obama and recently trolled london news with a fake assisted suicide. Alki currently has a competition for the best crucifixion where he awards the winner $1million dollars.. This contest is on the 19th of August, 3 days after his funeral. Coincidently Jesus Christ rose from the dead after 3 days. In before new Zyzz vid on the 19th "arising from the dead" and in before Zyzz is a millionare. He is just taking trolling to a whole new level, and i belive his parents, family and friends all belive he is dead. He is a is a troll, and this may be the most epic trolling taking place right now. However if i am incorrect (which i hope i am not) R.I.P brah, your name will live on. ♥

lol maar maar maar... die maat van em heeft gewoon een tattoo laten zetten met z'n sterfdatum enzo.. lekker naai is dat. Die Josef loopt volgens mij achter

Hier de reactie van Josef op de tat:

Maby chestbrah actually thinks he has actually died, im not sure, or maby he is aware and just got the tat to go along with the trolling, to make it seem more legit, wouldent you for your brother to get $1mil? Or maby even its fake, who knows..

Hier de reactie van Josef op de tat:

Maby chestbrah actually thinks he has actually died, im not sure, or maby he is aware and just got the tat to go along with the trolling, to make it seem more legit, wouldent you for your brother to get $1mil? Or maby even its fake, who knows..

Ok. Maar hoe zit het met Daily News? Doen zij ook mee met trolling or what?

Ok. Maar hoe zit het met Daily News? Doen zij ook mee met trolling or what?

Josef:

JUst because tis on the news dont mean its true.. yes legit news papers have spoken to his parents i know, but maby his parents actually really think he has passed away, would you fake your own death to your parents to win $1mil,? Just all my thoughts, no disrespect to Aziz or any of his family or friends if he has actually passed away though.

Josef:

JUst because tis on the news dont mean its true.. yes legit news papers have spoken to his parents i know, but maby his parents actually really think he has passed away, would you fake your own death to your parents to win $1mil,? Just all my thoughts, no disrespect to Aziz or any of his family or friends if he has actually passed away though.

Ok bedankt dannyz. Ik hoop dat die nog leeft, vind zijn clips echt geniaal! :)

Scheelt me weer 2jaar, medeplichtigheid toch minder hehe.

Als we in NL worden berecht gewoon lekker in jail sporten, vaak is het nog luxer dan de gemiddelde gym. En over 5jaar weer vrij.

Voor die mongool ga ik geen dag zitten, laat het maar aan mij over.:p

Back
Naar boven