AndroidHealthClinic

Centraal Zyzz topic (9 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Die wilt er wel heel erg veel op lijken ja.. Beetje jammer..

Ja dood is dood maar wel leuk dat er zoveel mensen meningen hebben en dan altijd als iemand dood is

Meer verhalen?

@Zyzz' Formspring
Q: you have no idea what you have done, by the time you turn 30 you' would have inspired a whole generation of teens to become bodybuilders. Everyones talking about you at school now.

Zyzz: thats actually the one thing im very proud of. i still remember that time i was training, some kid came up to me, 17, decent build on him...didnt ask for a photo or anything, just said hey "hey mr. zyzz man sir, dont want to bother you, just want to say your the reason im here today and even joined up and i put on 7 kilos thanks to you...thanks man, ill leave you to it" cutest thing ive ever seen in my life i wanted to hug the cunt.

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Supaturk
Another story.

Two years ago at Sensation. After we walked in and saw this.

There was 40,000 people there.

We got in our group of the Aesthetic Crew. There were about 25 of us. All under 10% bodyfat. All shredded as fuarrkk.

There was about 30 girls surrounding us. And girls taking pictures of us without us looking.

As soon as Zyzz gave the word. All 25 of us took our shirts off.

Every single person around us was staring at us, people elbowing there friends to look at us. And taking pictures etc. We all went in a massive group and started walking down the stairs..

Everytime we took pace threw the crowd, the crowds eyes were shifting towards us as we were walking through. Peaking off our faces, Looking around. Listening to the music, looking down at your own shredded physique and all your shredded mates and the girls around you staring at you like they want to lick the sweat off your buttcheeks. One of the best feelings in the world.

Citaat:
Me Az and another friend had girls we were seeing and were on and off with at the time, and there were two other single guys there at the hotel.

Two years ago at Melbourne. The day after new years. Four girls that me and the boys picked up came back to our hotel, they gave us a call when they were downstairs.. As soon as they called and and said someone will come down and get them up. As soon as we hung up. We all got in our undies and started doing pushups inside the hotel lol.

Someone went down and brang em up. They opened the door, and they see 5 of us shirtless, on a massive pump, looking lean as phuck.

The girls went from -_- to O_O in like 0.5 seconds. They started laughing there heads off, and then came in. We were joking around and stuff. And Az ended up giving one of the girls a strip tease since he was stripping back then.

One of the girls left the hotel to meet her other girlfriend and three of the girls stayed.

The girl that wanted me, that i picked up the night before went upstairs and hooked up, within 20 seconds of me going upstairs all i hear is the girl that Zyzz had, was sucking him off really sloppily haha. And my other friend took the third girl into the toilets and pounded her. Both the single guys didnt get anything.. bahahah..

After 30 mins, the girls were leaving. And the girl that was with Zyzz didn't want to really leave. And when she finally got up, Az was like i love you baby. You were my everything, and she had the biggest smile on her face. Then Zyzz said but you're not worthy of sleeping with me and your a 6/10 at best... And we all phucking died of laughter. They left and we went out partying again til about 6 in the morning.

Will update more when i think of a few different stories

Citaat:
Another story.

We were at Future Music festival 2009.

And we were walking around, When suddenly Zyzz got really euphoric. And felt amazing from dropping some.

Then out of nowhere. He takes off his shorts. And he had his Calvin Klein underwear on. And started walking through the crowd of 30,000 people.

Some people were like bro dont you care people will think your a phaggot?

And he just turns around and says.. "Who the phuck cares what other people think, im phucking shredded!"

And did the Haters Gonna Hate walk.. bahahah

Citaat:
Just remembered another story i thought i should share..

On New Years Eve. We all just got ready for Armin Van Buuren. And we were walking on the docks towards Etihad Stadium.. and we all took our shirts off (it was like 40 degree's). And these three girls came up to Zyzz, and were like. "OMGG ARE U ZYZZ???" And Az was like. "PHUCK NO. That guys a phucking phaggot!!" And the girls were like.. "..... Oh... you look alot like him.." And he just walked off and was like. "Thats phucking disrespectful even comparing me to him!...."

PHUCKING LOLLED so much on the whole way there after.

Spuit 11, echt al 100 keer gepost..

Wat een faggot zeg in dat filmpie..

''As soon as Zyzz gave the word. All 25 of us took our shirts off.''

wahah hij was ook gewoon echt hun leider als ik het zo begrijp

''As soon as Zyzz gave the word. All 25 of us took our shirts off.''

wahah hij was ook gewoon echt hun leider als ik het zo begrijp

jup, geen crew zonder hem :(

jup, geen crew zonder hem :(

De crew is er nog wel, alleen de captain niet...

Wat ik ook best epic vind is dat ze met 25 shredded ****s waren. In Nederland heb niet eens 25 shredded ****s in het hele land, en daar zijn ze allemaal samen onder leidingvan zyzz :(

407 paginas voor een homo down under?

Waarderingen: 515
wanneer wordt dit fanboy topic eens gelockt? als ik naar 'nieuwe posts' kijk staat deze er altijd tussen.

407 paginas voor een homo down under?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQepuKfwVPcVWM8sTDwEsyrMwEoQ0qcvuVYv0qaFgGJ3jSZMvvDqCYErxzW.jpg

toos tietloos

In Nederland heb niet eens 25 shredded ****s in het hele land, en daar zijn ze allemaal samen onder leidingvan zyzz :(

true :(
Hier heb je alleen Hoody en Rijstwafel, daarna houdt het al snel op

Back
Naar boven