XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic (11 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

En wanneer was dat gepost

de screenshot...?

Nieuwe vid van zyzz bestaat 10 procent uit zyzz en 90 procent uit chestbrah en albuterx, wie wilt wedden?

30% uit ecto's die een verhaaltje doen over hoe zyzz hun heeft geinspireerd.

waarschijnlijk ook veel reclame ... nog ff wat meer geld uit de dood van zyzz persen

Verbaast me niks als chestbrah binnenkort geraakt word door de bliksem. Gegooid door een inspanning van de aesthetic arm van de zoon van zeus, zodat hij weer tevreden kan gaan trainen in de gym op de berg Olympus.

Even though some people may think im arrogant, conceited or cocky. Just remember, the internet and what you see portrayed about me online is completely different to what i am in person.

For those that have met me in real life, many will a
ttest to this fact and its always mind boggling to see how shocked people are when they meet me in person and realise just how normal and easy going and down to earth i am.

I am no god, i am no king and dont like to be reffered to as such and have never reffered to myself as such either. Im just a guy who loves to train and live the life that i do. Simple as that.

Defqon1 this weekend in Sydney was a big turning point for alot of people that have never met me before. And to be honest its sometimes a bit heartbreaking and sad hearing people say and think all these negative things about me online when they are completely untrue.

I met alot of people who have heard of me or follow my page this weekend at Defqon1 in sydney from all different states of Australia and most of them where flabbergasted and absolutely shocked when they had a chat to me and for meeting me the first time in person. Im always friendly, im always smiling and im always offering advice...hell sometimes i even leave my own best mates and go for a walk with complete strangers by myself at these events just to show them that i am genuine guy and to show them a good time and just have fun because thats what i aim and strive for people to see me as and thats the kind of guy i am. I always take the time to stop and get photos with everyone that asks even if im tired or busy or completley exhausted doing it all day because deep down i am a very kind hearted person and just cant say no to people.

The videos people may have seen of me online or on youtube are all an act for camera, and i get paid to make them..i am not anything like that in person. In real life im the complete opposite and far from what some people think i may be. Im actually quite a down to earth guy, a little bit goofy sometimes even shy and tend to keep to myself and am always smiling and dancing and love having a good time and i am well spoken and far from an idiot as some people may think.

I pride myself on being a good person and helping others, im always polite to people and treat everyone with dignity and respect.

So whatever some people may think of me from what they see online or from the rubbish and rumours people spread to try and put me down and belittle me just remember this... if you ever spot me or my crew out at a festival or an event, dont hesitate to come and say hi, even if you think the worst of me and completly dislike me for whatever reason i guarantee a few minutes of conversation with me will completely change your opinion of me.

For those that didnt like me, hated me, thought i was a dickhead or arrogant or cocky and then met me in person and were shocked at how different i was to what you thought i would be please share your stories here in a comment on this status. I want people to see me for who i truely am.

Moral of the story, never judge a book by its cover or think you know someone until you have a face to face conversation with them.

And finally, it was great meeting all you guys at defqon, everyone was extremly nice and friendly and generally all in all it was a great day (yes im a softy...keep this secret, love you all x)

1 love chestbrah, no homo

wat een jankerds over zn reclame van albutarex....

srs als jullie daarvoor geld zouden kunnen vangen zou je dat ook doen

Schiet niet heel erg op met zn unseen footage op deze manier..

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Back
Naar boven