(95% van alle sups zijn nutteloos)

dit

mja de hele supplementen business staat op domme mensen die ze kopen

(95% van alle sups zijn nutteloos)

Niet 96%?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/thenaturalone1ky/

Leuk trainingschema heeft ie

"My Workout Program"
I do my weight training twice per week. I begin on week 1 on Wednesday and train back and chest together, then wait till Saturday and then I train quadriceps and calves. I dont lift again after that till the following Wednesday in which I will train shoulders then wait till Saturday and then I hit hamstrings and calves. Wait again till Wednesday and then I train biceps and triceps together. Then Saturday I hit quads and calves again and then when come Wednesday I will train back and chest again followed by another hamstring and calf workout on Saturday. This is the continuous cycle that I follow. As it stands I train arms, back, chest, and shoulders just ounce every three weeks and quadriceps and hamstrings are trained bi-weekly, and then calves are done ounce per week and abs and core are trained 3-4 X per week along with 20 minutes of cardio done in high and low inensity intervals. Considering the amount of of weight and intensity I use, this is the precise amount of recovery time I need for each of the muscle groups in order to make continuous progress. I'm at this point because as your strength level increases so does the necessary recovery time between workouts in order to make muscle gains. Yes I used to train each muscle twice a week then my gains stopped so I had to increase the recovery time so that I was training each muscle ounce per week then I began gaining again for quite some time then I hit a platue again so my recovery time had to be increased to training each muscle bi-weekly. I still make gains training quads and hams bi-weekly and calves every week but the gains I was making on my upper body slowed down so I had to ounce again increase the recovery time on those muscle groups to ounce every 3 weeks. Alot of people think that this is B.S. but why am I continuing to see progress but they're not? As for my workout, I will do 1-2 short rep warmup sets and then just one working set in which I push myself to complete failure for each exercise that I do. The workout listing here I will only list the actual working sets not the warm up sets. Here are my workouts in order starting with Back and Chest.

Reverse grip barbell rows(1 set of 8-12 reps), Bench press(1 set of 6-10 reps), Weighted chin ups(1 set of 8-12 reps), Inclined bench press(1 set of 6-10 reps), Seated cable rows(1 set of 8-12 reps), Inclined dumbbell fly's(1 set of 8-12 reps), Dumbbell pullovers(1 set of 8-12 reps), then Peck deck(1 set of 6-10 reps.)

Next workout is quadriceps and calves. It consists of: Leg Press(1 set of 8-12 reps), Smith machine squats(1 set of 8-12 reps), One legged leg extensions(1 set of 10-12 reps each leg), Seated calf raises(1 set of 12-20 reps), Standing calf raises(1 set of 12-20 reps).

Then biceps and triceps for the next workout. They include: Barbell curls with olympic bar(1 set of 6-10 reps), Weighted dips(1 set of 8-12 reps), Inclined dumbbell curls(1 set of 8-10 reps), Overhead dumbbell extensions(1 set of 8-10 reps each arm), Concentration curls(1 set of 8-12 reps per arm), Tricep cable press-downs with rope(1 set of 8-10 reps).

The workout for hamstrings and calves is very simple. It includes: Deadlifts(1 set of 6-10 reps), Lying leg curls(1 set of 6-10 reps), Standing calf raises(1 set of 12-20 reps), Seated calf raises(1 set of 12-20 reps).

Then the shoulder workout is as follows: Smith machine military press(1 set of 6-10 reps), Side lateral dumbbell raises(1 set of 8-12 reps), Reverse cable fly's(1 set of 8-12 reps), Front dumbbell raises(1 set of 8-12 reps).
This is gonna seem very unorthadox to alot of people but remember if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. To learn more about the science behind this type workout, check out my blog called: Are you over training?

jeeeeeeeeeeeeusus het ken toch ook gwn er op gemonteerd zijn. laatmaar...

:roflol:

Ze gebruiken gewoon zo'n programma wat een webcam spoofed en dan laten ze steeds oude filmpjes van hem spelen :p

devoted sister, beloved cunt.

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

het hoofd is echt slecht gemaakt

hoofd lijkt op supaturk

Back
Naar boven