XXL Nutrition

Centraal Zyzz topic (13 bezoekers)

Bezoekers in dit topic

2pyb5tt.jpg

cartoon character stats lol

Maar wie zegt dat hij 4x groter zou willen zijn?

Ik zou liever zyzz zijn figuur hebben dan cuttler..
wrm gebruikt die dan ''cutlerdosissen''

---------- Post toegevoegd Thu 13 Dec 2012 om 15:29 ----------

180? Goedkope dealer dan. Reken maar gemakkelijk het dubbele per cycle.
idd een basis kuur van test is zoiets :roflol:

Chestbrah is mad !

Chestbrah
Aside all the bullshit advertising and what not here is something i need to get off my chest (no pun intended).

A big **** YOU to Tim Sharky. You dirty ass ugly dog, trash talking my crew and my late brother whom supposedly you had respect for and planned to hang out with him when he visited Thialand. I dont care who you are, how many gay tattoos are plastered over your fat grotesque frail and old body i would glady love to cross paths with you one day and tell you face to face.

For anyone that doesnt know this scumbag, he has been convicted for numerous crimes such as assault and has been on suspicsion of peodophilia. The guy is a drug dealing mule whose own slut of a mother left him at birth after she realised what an atrocity she gave birth to.

Enjoy ****ing your ladyboys down there and just know that your time will come. I know you had something to do with Aziz's death (rip) you scumdog.

Yours truley
Chestbrah

LOL kijk die tweet van sharky: Chest Brah. A device for holding Titties in place. After i knock the cunt out im going to put my Ball Sacks in his mouth. That's a promise.

sharky is gay geworden van al die ladyboys

LOL kijk die tweet van sharky: Chest Brah. A device for holding Titties in place. After i knock the cunt out im going to put my Ball Sacks in his mouth. That's a promise.
:roflol:

Wtf is dit nou weer :roflol:

Dus die sharky heeft wat met de dood van zyzz te maken ofzo? Oh sweet lord, this is so entertaining.

"volwassen" mensen die ruzie maken als kleuters en elkaar bedreigen via het internet.

Internet iz sirieus buszinus

"volwassen" mensen die ruzie maken als kleuters en elkaar bedreigen via het internet.

Internet iz sirieus buszinus
wat verwacht je dan... sharky en chestbrah zijn nou niet bepaald de meest heldere lampjes in de kerstboom:roflol:

Maar dit is ook weer zo random van cb. Opeens komt ie met een verdenking van sharky lol

Grote woorden van Chestbrah. Zou hij via via iets vernomen hebbe dat die Sharky iets heeft misdaan heeft tov Zyzz :o

Back
Naar boven