Fitness Seller

Cheap blood test

Bezoekers in dit topic

thatsthe1

Novice
Lid geworden
6 mrt 2015
Waardering
Anyone know a website or lab that does cheap blood tests? Everything is so expensive here.

The only place I found was 150 euros.

Back home its 50 dollars for everything alat asat gamma GT LH FSH test free test and estros everything u need before starting a cycle. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I have the same question. Please someone help out with some info.

Do you have dutch health insurance ? Because the tests might be more expensive, but as soon as your 'own risk' has been paid ( an amount somewhere along the lines of 400-700 euros each year, depending on your monthly fees) most basic medical procedures like bloodtests are then covered in complete by your insurance provider.

So someone who has frequent medical costs runs through their own risk pretty fast and can then get his bloods covered by insurance.

If you have dutch medical insurance it gets covered.

and how do you have to do it with dutch insurance?Just go to the doctor an say i wanna do this blood test and that's all?

thanks!

and how do you have to do it with dutch insurance?Just go to the doctor an say i wanna do this blood test and that's all?

thanks!

Not all doctors will do it, but some do. Indeed just ask you want to check on your health or something.

Back
Naar boven