Fitness Seller

Choco's chocolate tunder (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

jammer niet in conditie :(
hey ziyed op elitefts is er een nieuw book powerlifting year1 weet je iemand die toevalig van die site een boek bestelt of mischien een e-book.

nee man niemand bestelt bij efs vanwege shipping die belachelijk duur is

Seeing that im bored today and nothing to do on my internship I will talk about my first strongman experience.(something to read for us trollers)

My first poke at the strongman was in july last year at TopGym in Ridderkerk where PV and I tried for the first time log press, farmers, stones and tire flip. My first attempt at the ifsa log i did 125kg i felt like a god just to press this massive thing was amazing then it went downhill from here.

Did farmers next, 115kg-120kf for 20m almost died, my arms almost teared off from their sockets and i lost all feelings to my fingers but f*ck it next was tire flip.
The tire was aprox. 360kg did 3 flips in 30mins jups no shame in that. last was stones, here we just raised the stones and threw them on pile of car tires maybe 1.5 m or less high.

The following day feeling sore was an understatement everything hurts but i was hooked. I noticed that the men that did strongman had something in common ....we all are a few fries short of a happy meal.

-el chocz

ah dus toen kon je ook al geen plates tellen :D

ah dus toen kon je ook al geen plates tellen :D

wat plates??? :mad: the farmers by top gym had geen plates t is al zwaar en by the log Andre (ging die log tellen voor zekerheid)

owned!!!

---------- Post toegevoegd Tue 8 Nov 2011 om 11:49 ----------

nee man niemand bestelt bij efs vanwege shipping die belachelijk duur is

fack hmm mischien een e-book dan :D

die farmers zijn 115 ja die ook altijd op de wedstrijden van fouad zijn, killers

haha, die eerste keer weet ik nog. toen zei sander de volgende dag tegen mij op msn: "er was gister zo'n gast van dbb, princevegetta, bij top gym en daar was een antiliaan bij die gewoon 170 kilo woog!Z!Z!Z!!!!!!"

ja man ze voelen als 130 loco mischien omdat ze zo compact zijn.

---------- Post toegevoegd Tue 8 Nov 2011 om 11:55 ----------

haha, die eerste keer weet ik nog. toen zei sander de volgende dag tegen mij op msn: "er was gister zo'n gast van dbb, princevegetta, bij top gym en daar was een antiliaan bij die gewoon 170 kilo woog!Z!Z!Z!!!!!!"

hahaha ja Sander stond ons te kijken als een true musclebeer lover. dude er zijn te veel musclebeers its an epedemic

Seeing that im bored today and nothing to do on my internship I will talk about my first strongman experience.(something to read for us trollers)

My first poke at the strongman was in july last year at TopGym in Ridderkerk where PV and I tried for the first time log press, farmers, stones and tire flip. My first attempt at the ifsa log i did 125kg i felt like a god just to press this massive thing was amazing then it went downhill from here.

Did farmers next, 115kg-120kf for 20m almost died, my arms almost teared off from their sockets and i lost all feelings to my fingers but f*ck it next was tire flip.
The tire was aprox. 360kg did 3 flips in 30mins jups no shame in that. last was stones, here we just raised the stones and threw them on pile of car tires maybe 1.5 m or less high.

The following day feeling sore was an understatement everything hurts but i was hooked. I noticed that the men that did strongman had something in common ....we all are a few fries short of a happy meal.

-el chocz

:) Geweldig log trouwens.

Nee hoor, 120..

Weet niet meer wanneer het was, volgens mij december vorig jaar, maar toen zei Fouad dat die ze had nagewogen en was het 115 of 116 terwijl die altijd dacht dat het 120 was.

Maarja maakt verder ook niet echt uit.

Bench paused:
70X10
120X8
140-5X5

standing MP
40X8
60X8
80X8
100X8

standing behind the neck press
60X5
80X5
100X5
120X3

face pulls with bands
10X4

triceps dumbels
4X10...

CGBP
4X12...

prowler
7laps 50kg extra
thx cor en chew voor die extra laps

lekker rustig training

papi ik ben trots op je, je had bijna geen rape-threats nodig de eerste 4 ronden op de prowler :D

4x12 kilo close grip is sterk! ;)

Nice benching man en beestig MP

haha absurde mp man

BBBBeescht.

tu est papi mi amo :P

training vandag (nog pijn in m'n linker heup)

sumo
70X8
120X8
180X5
180x5
180X5
180X5
180X5

BOR
70X12
120X12
140X10
140X10

pulldowns
100X12
115X12
130X8
130X8
100X8

seated rows
40X10 elke hand
70X8 "
70X8 ''
70X8 "

dumbbell curls
16X8
16X8
16X8
16X8

barbell curls
40X8
40X8
60X8
60X8
40X8

standing abs with bands
6X10

side bends with weight
4X8

lightest training in a looooooonggg time (ben zelf anti curls maar voor strongman is belangrijk and ur as strong as ur weakest chain)

Back
Naar boven