Choco's chocolate tunder (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

awora
lichte training vandaag
cardio
rug
armen
core

licht tot woensdag dan Soest op zaterdag :)

gay training maar niet een unicorn op een rainbow gay meer een flamingo gekleed als een ballerina gay......ik weet da bicep training fag is en dat alleen bodybuilders doen dat bla bla maar je ik zou liever een gay flamingo en geen full blown retard met een bicep tear omdat ie zwake en gay biceps had.

thats all niggers
p.s. ik heb niks tegen homo's alleen zwake gay ****s in de gym
mooi verwoord :p Ben benieuwd naar zaterdag. ik wil de druk niet verhogen, maar de verwachtingen zijn hoog ;)

HulkFist3Cropped-thumb.jpg

succes baba a.s zaterdag, mss komk je wel ff up-psychen

@ cor hhahaha ...shit

@ Mo doe je niet mee brodah!! ??

team destruction!!!!!!! Wrooaarrr

holla this is my recap of Soest

....this was by far the shittiest competition ever first off was the truck pull im ****ing good in it right i have trained countless times at zargo ...right second in train pull bla bla well no.
I was the first to go and i forgot the most important rule stay the **** low i concentrfated too much on the rope that costed me valuable time.

i believe now was the farmers i do not recall it was 120kg for 50meters and iv dropped the bitch before reaching i never ever dropped anything but ja i do have CTS http://www.neurochirurgie-zwolle.nl/patienteninformatie/zenuwletsels/carpaal-tunnel-syndroom (so u know what it is) and i thought i passed the line i had to drag the ****s a bit more so again i messed up.

tire flip: there is a biggie song that says "money and blood dont mix like two dicks and no bitch" well in this case rain and grass dont mix with strongman and tire flip I have seen strong guys in the flip do 3or 4 flips. in this event i wasnt bad i did 6 flips.

log press. again i have this bad habit of going def and i have trouble hearing the refree said as soon as u tocuh the log u can start lifting but what i did was hold the log and wait for the whistle to start. Jon aka PV had to scream in my ear to start i managed 7 reps but the last one didnt count cuz of the time.
p.s. this log was new for me so it was a bitch to handle if u dont think so u can **** off cuz me rick and patrick had issues with it and the 3 of us are 160kg+ pressers. it left me sore in my hamstrings

last and not least the stones it went good i took my time cuz last year the stone dropped on my head/shoulder lol i failed the third cuz of a hamstring pull and i wasnt going to do anything crazy.

the mission in the qualifications is to reach top 2 or even 3 anything else is irrelevant, third or last it doesnt matter. so i congratulate the first and second place winners kelvin and rick.

now on to the next one, which is Log lift NK in limburg

toch alles knap gedaan big choco, had je wel even bezig willen zien

Die loglifts telden eigenlijk gewoon voor 1,5 per rep. Die gingen gewoon compleet strict omhoog!

Jep die log voelt vreemd he.

haha prachtig filmpje man :D

toch alles knap gedaan big choco, had je wel even bezig willen zien

ai papa zal zeker meer wedstrijden doen :D

---------- Post toegevoegd Mon 30 Apr 2012 om 18:52 ----------

Die loglifts telden eigenlijk gewoon voor 1,5 per rep. Die gingen gewoon compleet strict omhoog!

thx bro ja moet mijn cleans verbeteren ughh;)

Het was weer een genot om deze 100% sexyness te mogen aanschouwen!

gracias aan team RPB

---------- Post toegevoegd Mon 30 Apr 2012 om 18:56 ----------

voor mij ook om die dikke volle mooie glanzende baard en lange haar ...sweet jesus hahahaha :D
:D Vergeet zaterdag niet de bellydance te doen bij een PR op de log press he!

hola mijn verslag over de NK loglift

i started with 160log which catapult me in 3/4 spot together with A Moonen my previous Competition best was 155kg at the Dutch Strongman Cup

my second attempt was 165 this put me at 4th place A Moonen did 170kg again a PR for me

so being me a bit loco i decided to **** doing 170 and do 172.5 challenging Moonen i cleaned it and pressed it half way but the leg cramps was too much i tried again with no succes but the clean is way above my PR

in all I am very glad with my performance.

1st Harms did 180
2nd Arjan did 175
3rd Moonen did 170
4th Choco 165
5th Johan 160

the comp went really fast I stayed behind to see The Sterkste man v Limburg was gezellug zeker met gratis bier. :)

mooi man.. 165 kg!

Back
Naar boven