10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
27 feb 2010
Waardering
Lengte
1m82
Massa
90kg
Plaats het maar hier maar kan ook in steroid gedeelte, ik denk dat dit eerder bekeken en gelezen wordt dus maar hier...
Eerste 10 vragen en antwoorden van de eerste 4 pagina's van de 80 pagina's totaal... doorgaan zo of andere duidelijkere layout?

-|||Vraag: 1

Where do IFBB pros get the majority of their gear from? Is it underground labs US/Europe, US pharmacy grade, European/Asian pharmacy grade, Mexican pharmacy, or hell are there even guys buying bulk powders from china and making their own stuff?

|||Antwoord: 1
It depends on how much money you have. I'll go with the three main types of pros:

1) Poor Pro: The pro depends off of handouts and UGL gear. Juice handouts. I bet that sounds weird to you guys, huh? Not to pro. Wherever I go in the world, someone wants to give me juice. Seriously. This isn't that strange, and it reminds me of something Brad Pitt or some other movie star said, "When I was poor no one wanted to give me anything, and now that I can afford anything I want, people line up to give me free shit." How that applies to bbing is that when I was small, I got ripped off. $125 for 10ml of tren. Now that I'm the biggest guy in practically any gym in the world, people line up to give me gear. I got an interesting story about David Jacobs. Look him up if the name isn't familiar. This guys ended up killing himself and his IFBB ex gf, but before all that he was a huge juice dealer, and would literally GIVE AWAY $$$$$$ of juice to any pro. He gave Quincy Taylor like 20 kits and 100 bottles one time. Ask QT. I mean, why do you think Branch and all the other guys loved to hang around him. His personality sucked. and he was a weirdo.

2) The Pro with contracts: Pharma gear from other countries & AID patients. When you have a little more money you opt for pharma grade. The UGL is so misdosed and suspicious that who wants it unless they have no other option? Bodybuilding is more popular OUTSIDE of America. Fans from other countries will send you shit, and other competitive bbers from other countries will send you shit. I have been at expos in other countries (FIBO especially) where steroid salesman hand out cards and walk around the expo with briefcases full of their wares to show off. AIDS patients get more HGH and gear than they need. Serostim is given to these guys like it's nothing and there is NO WAY that anyone that's not a bodybuilder wants to take 18ius of real HGH. It's crazy uncomfortable. The numbness alone would deter almost any sane person.

3) The Rich Bodybuilder (aka Phil/Jay/etc): This is the rarest of rare type of bber. Most of these I meet AREN'T pros! Lol. Seriously. The guys who can afford anything have rich parents or a real job type job. These guys see doctors here in the states. If you go to the right doctor, and have serious funds, you can get anything you want.

-|||Vraag: 2
I'd be interested in your typical cycles/dosages?

-|||Antwoord: 2
I am on 10 months a year. I take 2 off every year, and I hate those 2 months, but I feel like I have to.

In the offseason, for around 5 months a year, I take just test, HGH, and Insulin. I generally take around 2g a week of test, but when I get lazy it'll go down to 1200mg. 6ml or 2 shots. I take 6ius per day of PHARMA hgh, and I vary from 10ius of insulin up to 30ius. Oh yeah, and .5mg of arimidex EOD.

In prep mode I go heavier. I would say I am a mid-dose pro, but some might say I am high. I dunno, and I don't care. I switch compounds every four weeks, but 4 weeks might look like this:

Test cyp 1400mg
eq 1000mg
Tren Ace 75mg ED
win 50mg ED
anavar 50mg ED
proviron 100mg ED
10ius of HGH
clen
t3 50-75mcg (as high as I go)
igf1lr3 100mcg PWO
1.5mg arimidex ED

There you go. That'll mostly change every four weeks.

-|||Vraag: 3

Is g4p a common consideration for people supporting their habit in the npc/ifbb or is that common rumor that just got out of hand (like the telephone game in kindergarten)

|||Antwoord: 3

G4p to me means sucking dick or some other gay act. If that's what you meant, I'd say it's very very rare in the pro ranks. There are a few guys out there that may do some dancing or posing, but is dancing or posing for a dude g4p? It's disgusting, but I don't think it's gay. Now if we are talking in really broad term, like taking pictures that are aimed to the gay community, I would say many many pros have taken such pictures.

So gay-ish for pay = many (50%+)

Actual gay act = rare (>5%)

Keep in mind I am talking about IFBB pros, and this is only my opinion. I don't go around asking the guys I compete with if they do g4p. Lol.

-|||Vraag: 4
Appreciate the honesty, a few questions tho..
For those 2months are you completely off?
Also how long have you been cycling this way?

|||Antwoord: 4
Completely off. I do a 2 week PCT, but that's it.

For a long time. Since a former Mr. O told me that's what he did, and he always grew.

-|||Vraag: 5
love this thread... I hope it doesn't end like Titus's

|||Antwoord: 5
I'm not taking any crystal meth, and that was Craig's downfall. None of that would have happened had they not all been up for a week on meth.

-|||Vraag: 6
Which of the following is the most important for a bodybuilder to build a pro level physique in your opinion.

Drugs
Diet & Nutrition
Genetics
Training

Obviously being consistent with all 4 will yield the most optimal results and is the goal. But which would you consider to be the most vital to in gaining pro status? Can overdoing one overcompensate or make up for the relative lack of another?

|||Antwoord: 6
I won't give you the BS answer that it's a combination of the four, don't worry.

To be a pro the most important of those is DRUGS. Sucks. Shitty reality, but it's the truth. You can have great genetics, eat perfect, and train like a ****ing machine, but without the drugs you will never reach the top of pro bodybuilding. Sorry.

I can't tell you how many pros I have witnessed cheat on their diet. I have trained with some of the best pros of all time, and many train like pussies. Look at Dexter Jackson. I have never seen the man go to failure on one set, EVER. He's got superb genetics, and that along with drugs got him to the top. It wasn't his training and definitely wasn't his diet. Dude eats KFC a week out of the Olympia.

#1 Drugs
#2 Genetics
#3 Food
#4 Training

People won't like that training is #4 but if you have the top 3 training is less important. Food is the building block for muscle. No food = no muscle. Kai Greene trains like an idiot 75% of the year, but the guy can eat like it's no ones business. Don't mean Greene doesn't train hard, cause he does, but he does stupid shit till he's preparing for a show.

-|||Vraag: 7
Wow, this was a smack into reality. Seriously awesome that you speak the 100% truth. Very happy I saw this thread.

Another question besides the question I had asked before would be do you train clients or take on clients or do you not have time for things like that? If you do, how much do you typically charge?

|||Antwoord: 7
I am not here to make money. I won't be taking any clients from here (anonymously or not).

-|||Vraag: 8
No bashing needed but, who are some of the more disliked competitors in the IFBB today?

|||Antwoord: 8
Kai Greene is a nice gentle guy, but the boys at the top shun him. When I have been around Kai with the other guys, he is never part of the group. Branch, Phil, and Dex seem to have particular disdain for him. I often feel bad for the guy, because what I am writing is no secret. They let him know he's an outsider.

No one likes Shawn Ray, but he isn't competing anymore. A lot of guys seem to dislike Ben Pakulski. They think Ben is cocky and arrogant, plus it's pretty well known that he's ripped quite a few people off for juice.

It really depends who you ask. Personally, I don't actually dislike any of the guys that I compete with. I just like some better than others.

-|||Vraag: 9
Who are the best and worst (well known) prep coaches any why?

|||Antwoord: 9
Aceto is on fire lately. Hany is in the dumpster. Farah is good at his job but is a compulsive liar and braggart.

Two things you might not know about these three guys:

ACETO is a practicing Muslim and so his African American wife.

HANY is the most sensitive man in bodybuilding. Say something bad about him, and he'll do his best to get you.

FARAH can get exotic drugs for guys.

-|||Vraag: 10
and what you said about Hany is true, he PM'd Bostin Loyd all butt-hurt to take down a post making fun of Evogen
|||Antwoord: 10
Only the truth in this Q & A. If I don't know, I'll just say "I don't know".

http://forums.blackstonelabs.co/showthread.php?1173-Who-Am-I/page4

Laatst bewerkt:
is al gepost

Repost

Slotje

Repost

Slotje

ja noobies ik wil het alleen overzichtelijk hebben vraag en antwoord op een rij zonder dat je ook alle posts op dat board moet lezen die tussendoor gewoon er tussen staan...

maarja doe het wel in word verder en post het niet ;P boeit mij verder niet hoor in welk topic het anders had gestaan

Héél interessant, bro. More please!

dacht ik ook maar dan wel in dit topic toch? lijkt me wel de juiste plaats ervoor aangezien het over de hele BB scene gaat, kan ook humor en geouwehoer of allerlei of wetenschap, zeg t maar :P

gebruik de quote functie voor de antwoorden van 'undercover pro'

dacht ik ook maar dan wel in dit topic toch? lijkt me wel de juiste plaats ervoor aangezien het over de hele BB scene gaat, kan ook humor en geouwehoer of allerlei of wetenschap, zeg t maar :P

Ja, tuurlijk maat. Ben nu aan het lezen op dat forum, maar dat gaat echt niet vooruit. :o

gebruik de quote functie voor de antwoorden van 'undercover pro'

affirmative

Ja, tuurlijk maat. Ben nu aan het lezen op dat forum, maar dat gaat echt niet vooruit. :o

roger that

---------- Post toegevoegd 3 August 2013 om 18:53 ----------

-|||Vraag: 11

Yeah, Ben does seem like "that guy".

Sucks to hear about Kai though. As weird as he is, he does seem really nice. He spent 5 minutes talking to me and giving me words of wisdom when I met him at the Arnold; he wasn't just one of the pros who take a pick and push you out of the way if you don't buy anything.

To add to this..

Is it true that Hany is a big drug pusher (more-so than other guys)? This may explain why he is so hit or miss with his clients (again, more-so than his other clients).

And what do you mean by "exotic". I'm not caught up on the whole drug scene (natty). You mean like foreign, high quality shit?|||-

-|||Antwoord: 11

Hany is one of the heavy drug guys. He got it, and everything else he knows, from Chad. He was Chad's secretary/assistant. That's how he got his start. He would call Ronnie up on the phone and be like "Chad needs pictures, Ronnie! Please take some and send them today!".

Stuff that's hard to get like halo.

-|||Vraag: 12
This thread is ridiculously interesting. Probably the best BB thread I've ever seen.

What type of diet do you use to cut? Bulk too if you don't mind me asking?

As much detail as you feel like going into. Just macros and calories is fine if you dont want to go into too much detail.
-|||Antwoord: 12
I use a carb cycling diet. I start pretty basic though. Just take 500 calories away from my maintenance as a start.

-|||Vraag: 13
Interesting...so Aceto is a bodybuilding evil genius like...Brody?
-|||Antwoord: 13
He's a peculiar man.

-|||Vraag: 14
Awesome responses.

Do you think in this day and age taller guys will have a heavy disadvantage when competing? Say someone around the 6'4-6'5 range?
Do you know guys who compete who have visible stretch marks? Will it hurt in judging if they did?
Do most bodybuiilders have the gland that causes gyno removed? Do any competitors compete with a mild form of gyno without surgery?

Sorry for all the questions. I want to get as much in as I can before too many people start asking haha.
-|||Antwoord: 14
The taller you are the shittier you will be as a bodybuilder. The perfect height for a bodybuilder is 5'10.

Everyone has stretch marks. Some have more, some have less, but everyone has them. Judges won't care unless they are distracting. Once you have your color on, it's very difficult to notice them.

Almost all pro bodybuilders have their gyno removed at one point or another. Many competitors compete with gyno till they can afford the surgery. No one wants gyno.

-|||Vraag: 15
What's the best source to learn on cycles ... I'm already on my 3rd and want to keep growing but I'm having a hard time ... Where can I research/learn so I can make the smarter choice and preventing any bad choice ... So how did you learn? What mistakes u made on cycles that people should prevent?
-|||Antwoord: 15
The internet.

I learned from guys at my gym, then books, then the internet, then from the guys that write the books and article on the internet.

I can't remember all the mistakes I've made over the years, but with gear I was always good about researching stuff.

okeee ik doe er 5 per keer, geef een reactie als je ze als eerste gelezen heb en ik kijk wel eens in de zoveel tijd hier in , dan doe ik 16 tm 20, totdat ze er allemaal op staan ;D

-|||Vraag: 16
a question on peptides, why so much igf-lr3 in your off season you said anywhere from 10-30iu's. also do you think that ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 are worth using? and if they are what kind of dosing would you recommend.

-|||Antwoord: 16
No, I said 10-30 units of INSULIN. Igf1-lr3 is measured in mcg. I take anywhere from 50-120mcg post workout.

I don't use any of those other peptides. I think it's stupid to take shit that will naturally have you releasing more HGH when you are actually taking the real deal exogenous HGH.

-|||Vraag: 17
What does being an "MD" Athlete versus "Weider" Athlete monthly ghost written monthly column pay (range)? Any difference in how they treat, communicate, pay their athletes?

Thank you

-|||Antwoord: 17
A better question. In the old days Weider was better all around. Those days are over, but neither pay particularly well. Let's take a tier 2 pro. A guy who wins a Europa show, but doesn't place top 10 in the O. He gets MAX $3k a month from MD or FLEX. Most likely he gets less, but if he plays his cards right, he might be able to swing the 3k. MD treats their top guys good, but if you are this guy (the guy I made up), your days are numbered if you don't keep winning. Blechman likes new toys, and since this is just a hobby for him, he gets bored easy. FLEX is a business now, and they pick guys up IN CONJUNCTION with supplement deals. Lets say our young Europa winner gets picked up by BSN, then Robbie Durand calls BSN and tries to get them to pick up more pages in exchange for picking up their guy. This way the money goes full circle and FLEX just moves the money around, and they add a page, and pick up a new athlete. What FLEX really likes is the freebies. Like a Dusty Hanshaw. iFORCE gets more ads, gives FLEX more money, and they pick up Dusty and feature him, but DUSTY get zero from FLEX. Just exposure. Smart move FLEX.

I liked that question. I could have went on all day with that one. I will say this: If I didn't already have a contract, and I was offered the same money from both, it'd be a tough choice. Blechman loves bodybuilding and bodybuilders. FLEX is corporate, but still has more influence with the POWERS, and you can't deny the respectability factor. MD is still way behind there.

-|||Vraag: 18
What is your insulin protocol and staying lean? If Humalog isn't an option how do you recommend dosing Humalin R? 1hr pre workout?? Also what drug combination and dosage put on the most muscle for you?

-|||Antwoord: 18
I'm not a fan of insulin for a regular guy. I'm guessing that's you? Unless you are trying to get a pro card, leave it alone. It has the potential to make you very fat. I don't get fat because of the amount of drugs I take, and the amount of lean body mass I carry. I have had some very scary moments on insulin. Very scary. I take humalog, but I can tell FOR SURE, that some of that 10+ius can come back and hit you again later. I don't know the mechanism, or if maybe it's just formed a depot if injected in a bad spot, but I have had scary waves. I take in the correct amount of carbs, and most times I'm fine, but every once in a while I get a "wave" that comes back and hits me like a ton of bricks. Sweats, blurred vision, seeing stars. Scary shit. Hell, after talking about it, I'm not sure if it's even worth it for me! Lol. Don't do insulin, Buckeye. Stick with test. As they say, "test is best".

-|||Vraag: 19
George Farah keeps saying his athletes dont ear more than 1-1,5g of protein per one pound. Is there any chance that's true? I think it's BS.

Or maybe better question - What's the lowest IFBB Pro can go with protein during contest prep?

-|||Antwoord: 19
That depends on the individuals metabolism. Some guys can get away with eating less. If you over eat protein it turns into glycogen anyway. I think George tells a lot of guys stuff and the guys pick and choose what they like. I know he has some guys doing 20 minutes of cardio 3 days a week in their last 4 weeks of prep. What George doesn't know is many of those guys are on the stepmill 2x a day for 45 minutes.

-|||Vraag: 20
To what extent to other pro's monitor the boards. What is the general opinion of the different boards (MD, RX, Getbig, ext.) and the board members?

-|||Antwoord: 20
A LOT. The truth is no one gives to shits about bbing. Most people look down on it. So, take a group of guys with inflated egos, and talk about them on the internet = those guys won't be able to stay away. I'm no different. I regularly peruse GB, MD, Rx looking for my name in one of the thread titles. Hell, I am sure there is some ego involved in me doing this Q and A. I'm not getting paid anything, yet here I am typing away.

The answer is = yes. They all look. They will all read this. It's the nature of the beast.

What do I think of the boards, they are 99% stupid. How can I take it seriously? Most of the posters are kids who haven't even competed, and those same kids say. "He has a flat chest, a week back, narrow clavicles, no hang to his hamstrings". But some of the time the boards are entertaining. Either way, I can't stay away for long.

-|||Vraag: 21
Interpret or answer this question how ever you see appropriate or fit. Are placings in bodybuilding shows ever rigged?

-|||Antwoord: 21
No, I don't believe so. Case in point: You better believe they wanted to give Victor Martinez the win at the NY Pro. They were DYING to give it to him, but Big Ramy comes out of no where and wins. Dexter beat Jay. They LOVE Jay. At that time Dex wasn't anyone's favorite. If you think for one second there was some political BS going on that made them give to O to Dex, you're nuts. The judges left that night DEPRESSED that they gave it to Dexter. The Great White Hope lost, and he lost to a guy who doesn't like to take pictures with fans. Lol.

The answer is no. No shows are rigged. One guy may get a better look then the rest, because they would prefer he wins. Case in point, Branch Warren. They love Branch. Very popular, so he gets a better look, but if he isn't on, he doesn't win.

-|||Vraag: 22
Sorry for the borage of questions. I wanted to have questions that would allow for insightful responses which will intrest everyone who reads the thread, as opposed to should I take 4 or 6 GH a day. How many pro's do you think use the products that they endorse? Do you have any funny stories or insights on pros who use no OTC supplements, or never use/hate product line they endorse.

-|||Antwoord: 22
Muscletech. Back in the day EVERYONE and their mother was sponsored by MuscleTech and when eBay went live it was HUGE with us. A place to unload all this shit. Before eBay guys would have to sell it to people at the gyms, and local nutrition stores. A huge hassle.

These days there are a lot of good supplements out there. Most guys supplement their protein intake with shakes. Lots of guys like these powdered aminos.

-|||Vraag: 23
What is your take on the legality of steroids?

Also, what is your take on the dangers of them?

Last but not least, do yo ever think about the possible long term effects of HGH/Steroid use? Do you ever think that your day may come sooner than others?

I in no way am claiming steroids to be one way or the other. I am just curious on your thoughts. I've always wondered if some of the top guys worried about potential risks. Now I know nothing is really set in stone when it comes to studies regarding them, but here and there you hear some of those crazy stories that make you wonder.

-|||Antwoord: 23
Steroid should NOT be legal. They are drugs and are dangerous in the wrong hands (like teenagers). I believe we should be able to get steroids from doctors, and that no one should go to prison for steroids. Or any other drug honestly, but that's a wholenother topic.

-|||Vraag: 24
You said you come off for 2 months but only PCT for 2 weeks. Wondering what you use for PCT or other pros use. If i am getting this right week 1 and 2 you will PCT when you come off and then weeks 3-8 you take nothing at all? Do you modify your training those 2 months you are off?

-|||Antwoord: 24
It depends on the pro. There are many many guys who never come off. I would actually say that's closer to the norm.

When I am OFF I don't train heavy at all. I use these two months as a time to give my body rest. More pump workouts, and no failure.

-|||Vraag: 25
First of all, this thread is fantastic. Thanks for being so open. It is definitely eye opening in many ways. Now for some questions:

1. Given how highly you rank drug usage in terms of success, how openly is it discussed among pros? Does everyone know what everyone else is doing, or is it guys that are friends with one another know what each other does and that is the extent of it?

2. I hear politics get mentioned all of the time and how the 'powers that be' want a good image for the sport (that as you mentioned nobody in the mainstream cares about anyway). With that said, if the powers that be knew who you are and what you were saying on this board, what could they/ would they do? Are placings affected or sponsorships harder to get (likely in my mind if one is admitting to using illegal substances)?

-|||Antwoord: 25
Drugs are something we do talk about, but not specifics. I have never sat down with a group of pros and discussed cycles and dosages. Many guys get their stuff from the same people. I don't think it's too smart for me to get into detail here. I do have a few friends that are pros, and I believe they are as open with me as I am with them, but occasionally I have my doubts. Lol.

It wouldn't be good for anyone to know who I am. The sport, the players, or the powers.

-|||Vraag: 26
How well do the clothing and misc contracts pay out? x2x, liquid sunrays, energy care bands, etc...?

-|||Antwoord: 26
They pay shit. Either nothing, or very little. Most of the X2X guys have a discount code and that gets them a small commission. There a few guys that get $500-1000 a month. Most get nothing. Liquid Sunrays gives free tanning.

-|||Vraag: 27
how many guys are using real Myostatin inhibitors like AMG-745(Wyeth Pharm) etc...there expensive but clearly some can afford them..

-|||Antwoord: 27
I've never even heard of it.

-|||Vraag: 28
I'm a poor bodybuilder I take blackstone lab products
-|||Antwoord: 28
It could be worse, you could have bunk gear. At least we know Blackstone stuff works.

-|||Vraag: 29
I've been very very lucky here in Columbus to workout with some pro's and working with the old world gym have some cool opportunities with some 90's pro's and am still pretty close with a couple. One thing that caught me off guard...not so much with the guys I know...but their IFBB/top NPC friends was the abuse of pain pills, narcotics and recreational drugs.

Are you heavy on the pain pills. Before an arnold afternparty in '05 I was with said pro's while we bought a shitload of Vicodin (i did not partake) and they took a ton, then moved on to the ecstasy. Granted...i was with 4 pro's so i don't want to pay with a broad bunch but the drug use if male and female bodybuilders outside of performance enhancers caught me off guard.

Are you into the "X", pain killer, crazy party scene?

-|||Antwoord: 29
Sadly, it seems like most of bbing either regularly, or occasionally, does rec drugs. I'm no exception. I have had my fair share of X & GHB at clubs and after-parties.

I don't take pain pills because I have seen people get addicted to those and lose their focus, then their life, due to their addiction. Bodybuilding and pain meds don't mix. While taking X a few times a year isn't good, it won't make a significant difference in my physique. I guess that's really what it all comes down to in the end.

What shocks me is how good some of the most messed up pros are. Look at Cormier and more recently Victor. Holy shit, these guys are ****ed up at every expo. At every show. Backstage before they compete. Everywhere and all the time. Imagine how good these two would have been if they were 100% focused on being the best bodybuilder possible?!

-|||Vraag: 30
For future aspiring BBers to go into IFBB ... What is the best route to take? How many years? What weight? Should they compete a lot before or stick to bulking for many years and then give it a shot?

-|||Antwoord: 30
I don't understand what you are asking me.

---------- Post toegevoegd 3 August 2013 om 20:14 ----------

doe ze gewoon allemaal hoor, ook al stelt ie soms nog een vraag terug, komt wel een antwoord ;P

-|||Vraag: 31

Is dnp more common in the Ifbb than we are led to believe or is it as taboo to the pros as well?

signature: mini product review : trenabol in high doses causes night sweats.........for her

-|||Antwoord: 31

I know a handful of pros that use it, and I know one pro that sells it. I tried it once and it gave me violent diarrhea, and that was enough for me to stay away.

-|||Vraag: 32

Had a quick glance through and there's some awesome questions and answers in this thread. Good to know someone's willing to open up about the sport even if (understandably) it has to be done anonymously. My question is: Giving everything you've learned or that has happened to you since turning pro, and however many years you were vying for that pro card, was it worth it? Can you honestly say "my life is better" since turning pro or was there a degree of anti-climax to it? (Which seems to be what a lot of recently-turned pros say in interviews and things like that)

-|||Antwoord: 32

I fell in love with bodybuilding very young, and knew it was what I wanted to do. I beat the odds and turned pro, and then beat them again by making money as a pro. I came from a poor family, so the fact that that I am able to pay the bills and save money doing what I have loved since I was a child still amazes me. I was all worth it.

-|||Vraag: 33

Are there some top pros who smoke cigarettes and/or weed on a regular basis?

-|||Antwoord: 33

Many smoke weed regularly. It always amazed me how many guys smoke directly before working out. Crazy.

The Europeans all smoke cigarettes. When you go to bbing competitions over there it always amazes me to see the whole crowd file out during intermission to take a smoke break. Competitors included. I remember the first time I hung out with Marcus Ruhl, the guy chain smoked a pack of cigs in the 3 hours we were at the club.

-|||Vraag: 34

THIS THREAD is the second reason I registered for the site...First being Waylon, PJ, and Aaron.

Now my question:

1. Who is the worst promoter in the sport? Could be one doing shows now or one from the past? Reasons why

2. Who is the one pro you've seen on stage and literally went WTF, and just wanted to go home?

3. What do people REALLY think about Dan Hill, and who do all the pros just laugh at when they see "so and so" is doing a show?

-|||Antwoord: 34

I have seen so many bad promoters on a local level I could never narrow them down to one name. I will say that there are just as many good promoters on the higher levels.

I saw Ronnie up close in 2001. That was mind blowing, but I didn't want to go home and quit, I wanted to go home and get back to the gym.

To be honest, I don't think many guys think about Dan Hill at all. I know he hasn't cross my mind once since I heard about him beating up his chick at FIBO 2 years ago.

-|||Vraag: 35

Who is gh15?

I ask because this thread has an eerie resemblence...except you actually speak like a human and I am more inclined to trust you than that bologna,,,,,,,,,,approved

-|||Antwoord: 35

Lol. I have no idea. I asked Dennis James once and he got kind of pissed when I asked. I personally don't think it's a pro at all. I have never read one thing he's written that someone couldn't just make up.

-|||Vraag: 36

Dnp gave you violent diarrhea? Are you thinking about pgcl?

-|||Antwoord: 36

Yes. It upset my stomach. The only thing that did is AS BAD was that Prostaglandin stuff. Shit, I can't remember the name but it got really really popular with all the guys because this one pro told everyone it would cause crazy localized growth. For me, all it did was seconds after the shot, I would have to literally RUN to the bathroom. That and it made that muscle hurt for a while.

-|||Vraag: 37

That's because many people have a huge misconception about weed. It's not an escape for the weak its an enhancer and it has many benefits. You get a good sativa and you get ambitious and focused and ready to destroy whatever you set your mind to. Granted you don't want to go too deep and get baked out of your mind but moderation is the key to anything. Not saying its for everyone but it definitely works for some.

-|||Antwoord: 37

Maybe I smoke the wrong kinda weed.

-|||Vraag: 38

I have a severe case of RLS and I am up for roughly 20 hours a day if not more if I am unable to smoke. It takes me 2 hours + to fall asleep without smoking, so calling me a pussy for smoking I feel isn't right. I also do graphic design and let me tell you this, my clients are much happier when I smoke. . When it comes to bodybuilding, I don't know the drawbacks, but I do know it hasn't effected my gains at all, but actually improved them due to the sleep I am able to achieve with it.

Also, you say it doesn't give any focus. I beg to differ. That's just me though. Not trying to start anything. Just thought I'd throw my .02 in because it seemed a bit harsh to those who use it for reasons other than to party.

-|||Antwoord: 38

I go away 24 hours, and this thread turns into a WEED thread! Lol.

-|||Vraag: 39

'm interested in some of your first cycles ... What got you to be an IFBB Pro ...

-|||Antwoord: 39

Quote Originally Posted by vote4pedro View Post
I'm interested in some of your first cycles ... What got you to be an IFBB Pro ...

My first cycle was 400mg of deca a week for 10 weeks. I gained 30lbs on that cycle, and put 100lbs on my bench press and 200lbs on my squat.

-|||Vraag: 40

what is the "blow up protocol" pro's use and did you do it? As in we see many guys go from huge NPC competotirs to turning pro and getting HYOOOOOGGGGGEEEEEE beyond belief.

I enlisted the help of a "guru" and it was epically clear it was increased doses but the biggest factor seemed to be the tren and hgh doses and time on those two compounds. This "guru" told me that's how kai did it and others. High doses and more time on tren and hgh.

what are your thoughts? and did you have that "step it up" moment/cycle/advice when you went form amateur to pro?

also how much attention do yo pay to health? routine bloodwork or no? Do you think many other pro's pay close attention to health?

-|||Antwoord: 40

That's a lot of questions in one post.

I don't know of a specific "blow up" protocol. I think many of these gurus portray to bbers that they have these "secrets". There is no secret, and they all just want your money. Insulin and HGH along with steroids is a potent combination. Some people don't realize they are hyper responders to this combo till they do it. Plus, there is the possibility that the source for gear improves once you turn pro. It's that IFBB Pro phenomenon I mentioned earlier in the thread: Guys want to help Pros.

I pay a lot of attention to my health. I see a doctor once a quarter and he does a full check up and blood work. One HUGE mistake MOST pros make is that they don't have health insurance. Very stupid, and I strongly suggest all bbers get insurance.

---------- Post toegevoegd 4 August 2013 om 22:20 ----------

vast niet iedereen even happy mee met dit soort berichten, maar lijkt wel de realiteit :P of je t wil of niet..

-|||Vraag: 41

Are there certain steroids or any performance enhancing drugs that you stay away from? If so why?
|||Antwoord: 41

I try to limit the orals to contest prep.
-|||Vraag: 42

Love this response...truth. Does anyone really believe that anyone can ever come close to being a pro BB'r without drugs? I hope not. Couldn't agree more about the training. While there is NO DOUBT that hard & intelligent training will yeild superior results, there is also no doubt that drugs often allow people to grow to an immense size without training very hard, especially if they eat a shit-load of food.

In my own experience, when I was drug-free in my early-mid 20's...I never trained harder or ate better in my life. I did everything "right". I was eating and training like I "thought" all pros ate and trained like. I never missed a workout...and I maintained a perfect sleeping schedule. I never came anywhere close to the size of a pro...not even close. Now, at age 35 with shitty eating and the laziest training I can possibly do (1 half-ass set per exercies...2-3 exercises per bodypart...each bodypart trained once every 10-14 days...sometimes less) I am 270 lbs and stronger than ever. If I want to grow, I can do a single shitty-ass workout and as long as I eat enough food, I will grow from that single workout...every time.

I like that you explained the role of each aspect of BB'ing...because I think many guys misunderstand the role of drugs when they hear a pro say that drugs are #1. They start to think that things like food don't matter that much...that they can eat 2000 clean calories a day and as long as they take enough drugs, they too will weigh 300 lbs. You stating that "no food= no muscle" was necessary, as it shows the importance of food "quantity" in the muscle building equation. Food is the catalyst that allows the drugs to do their job. In my opinion, lack of food is the #1 reason most serious drug-using BB'r never approach the size of the pros.
|||Antwoord: 42

Thank you, Mike.
-|||Vraag: 43

My question is this. Have you seen or heard of any instances in which top coaches have made ignorant (or blatantly dangerous) recommendations such as this...recommendations which were unacceptable for someone at their level of experience? Also, thanks for taking the time to do this thread. Guys all over the Net are always interested in hearing from people who have first-hand experience, rather than from those who simply repeat what they hear from others.
|||Antwoord: 43

I have an example using HANY. People wonder what's wrong with Seth Foroce? They should ask Hany. He has almost killed Seth several times with diuretics. Ask Seth. He'll tell you. Hany was irresponsible, and unreasonable. When Seth said he wasn't feeling well and that he was scared, Hany said suck it up. That's why they are no longer working together, and possibly why you'll never see Seth on stage again. The misuse of diuretics is the most dangerous aspect of bodybuilding.
-|||Vraag: 44

In regards to insulin, when do you think is the optimal time for administration, morning,pre workout, or post workout?
|||Antwoord: 44

I will tell you what has worked for me. I hear so many other theories, but I stick with what I KNOW works.

I do humalog post workout. 1iu per 10g of carbs. 10ius needs 100g of carbs to cover it. 15ius 150g of carbs. I start with post workout, and add AM breakfast insulin if I am going hard. The most I will do is 15ius 2x a day.
-|||Vraag: 45

**** all these conspiracy questions,what is the day in the life of an IFBB Pro like? when do you train, do you prep your own meals, what do you eat,favorite cheat meal?
|||Antwoord: 45

Life is good. I get paid to do what I love. I have fans, and when I am at a bbing show I get a lot of positive attention. Outside of shows and expos, I very rarely get any negative comments etc. Most people are respectful.

I have someone else prep all my meals. I train whenever I want, and mostly alone. My favorite cheat meal is a fast food burger joint by me. I have a few cheeseburgers and sometimes a shake.
-|||Vraag: 46

You're right....he is NOT a pro. He has been investigated by several people (some of them well respected guys in the industry)...and a lot of info was acquired. Even the FBI was watching him at one point because of his involvement in the drug business (it was over a year ago since I have heard anything about that). I have seen his picture (95% certainty)...know where he lives (Florida), etc. The ONLY reason his info has not been made public is because the primary person investigating him was not able to acquire all the information needed to shut the door on him 100%. The guy has fooled a LOT of people...unfortunately.
|||Antwoord: 46

That doesn't surprise me. His posts always seemed like bullshit, and occasionally it seemed like he had an agenda. Some of his drug advice was straight up dangerous. Especially for the crowd on that board.
-|||Vraag: 47

What is the general consensus, if there any among other IFBB pros, of that 21 yr old, drug abusing idiot Boston Loyd? I know many said they appreciated his honesty, but it's pure fact that he's doing nothing more than drawing massive unwanted, negative attention to the sport and himself. Not to mention making himself look like an illiterate fool with his poor speaking skills. I couldn't imagine for a second that any major sponsor would even consider touching someone who's doing what he is.

I know Evan Centopani was quoted as saying, "I think he's a shit stain on the sport of bodybuilding." Just wanted your thoughts...
|||Antwoord: 47

Who? I have never heard of Boston Loyd.
-|||Vraag: 48

One question for the Undercover Pro.....I know that the Pro's read and lurk on Getbig. Which person or individual is the most hated or reviled???
|||Antwoord: 48

Of the pros that lurk on GB? I think all the pros lurk on GB. They just don't admit it. I remember I used a Mr. Olympia's laptop on a flight and when I opened up his browser "Gossip & Opinions" opened right up, and the username was one many of the GBers would recognize.

The most hated would have to be between Lee, Bob, and Shawn. When Shawn and Bob posted on GB they were harnessed endlessly. Bob gave it back, but those interactions convinced me, and many other pros, not to post on GB.

Oh, Vince! I didn't look at your name when I was responding, and after reading that I re-read the question. I think you meant which MEMBER, right? That answer is either you or Derek Anthony. Any mention of Derek or a post by you will end up with pages and pages of insults and hate.
-|||Vraag: 49

Is there a particular amount of time you will stay on this humalog protocol, or can it be ran indefinitely?
|||Antwoord: 49

I use it throughout the offseason. I stop when I prep. If I am doing several shows a year, I only end up using it around 6 months a year, and maybe less. When I travel heavily, I don't always bring it or HGH with me.

You guys will like this: When pros travel, they ship their stuff to themselves. Everyone always asks how do you stay on when you fly so much. Easy answer is to ship it to your hotel. Send it express, and the hotel will sign for it for you. Obviously, if you have a prescription, you can just carry it on with you.
-|||Vraag: 50

what would be a example pct you would suggest running if I were off only 2-3months of the year
i know you explained you would pct for 2months out of the year...im curious what this pct looks like
biggrin.png
|||Antwoord: 50

I'm so simple. I believe in the KISS principle of juicing. I take HCG at 500ius every other day for 8 days. I take 100mg of clomid a day for a week and then drop to 50mg for the next week. I have been told by all the gurus and many guys there are new better ways to PCT, and I say "no thanks". This works for me and it's simple. I will tell you two things I KNOW. It's retarded to bridge during a PCT. If you do, it's not a PCT in my opinion. Even if it's only 100mg a week. That's the new popular method. Very dumb. If you are off, you are OFF. The other thing I know is doing HUGE dosages of HCG will not help you more or faster. In fact, it'll hurt you.
-|||Vraag: 51

he's talking about this prick; filmpje op pagina 27 topic...
|||Antwoord: 51

I don't have time to watch this, sorry. I'm reading the title of the video though, and assuming this young man is going to talk openly about his insulin usage. If that is the case, I would suggest he consider his future and be careful what he puts out in the public domain. Hell, look at me. I would NEVER do that, and anyone that looks at me knows I'm on gear. I'm sure he thinks he'll be a top IFBB pro or Mr. Olympia one days, and maybe he will, but if he doesn't he my regret a video like that. Does he use a stage name or something?
-|||Vraag: 52

Bostin's actually a really cool dude, and I know a lot of guys on a lot more shit than him, they just don't talk about it.
I do see people's concern with what he's doing, but does that make him a shitty human, meh....
|||Antwoord: 52

Good point. As long as he is an adult, who cares? Definitely not my business. Good luck, Boston.
-|||Vraag: 53

When you say exotic drugs, what kind are you speaking about? Recreational or bodybuilding? Thanks!
|||Antwoord: 53

Bodybuilding. Middle eastern guys have access to stuff we don't here in the states. Pharmaceutical grade, I mean.
-|||Vraag: 54

question for the undercover pro: Is taking winstrol year round a bad idea? i heard it's actually not good for you to take because it dries up your joints or some shit...i really don't know anything...
|||Antwoord: 54

Yes. It's liver toxic. I limit oral use till contest time.
-|||Vraag: 55

Question for undercover pro:

You mentioned guys like Kai train retarded 75% of the time, but since he eats like a monster he's able to continue making gains. Say someone is on a nice drug protocol, and training hard, how much should they be eating in offseason to add maximum size?

Everyone is all about "500 calories over maintenance" to avoid fat gain, but if you're far from the size you need to be, should you sacrifice the fat gain for maximum gains by eating 1000+ over maintenance?
|||Antwoord: 55

Since everyone is different, it's hard to say exactly how much would be OPTIMAL for you to eat. I would suggest upping your calories till you start getting fat, and then reducing them from there. I find that when guys used to REALLY bulk they would get bigger and stronger, but then when they dieted they would only gain a few lbs of muscle, and I often found myself wondering if they would have gained that same amount if they would have just stayed leaner?
-|||Vraag: 56

undercover, how do these GURU's get away with what they do with I don't think any are PHD's and give out illegal drugs.. who is protecting them?? how does bleechman allow this dangerous mis information to be published for the in educated masses.. with this whole Seth situation unfolding and being broght out why would anyone want to pay this 3000 bucks or more to get killed.. the big mags make these guys look like they know what they are doing when in fact they are ****n clueless
|||Antwoord: 56

On one has sued yet. I think that's really it. You can't write diets without being an RD. Registered Dietician. You can prescribe drugs without being an MD. Medical doctor. Or at least that's my understanding. I think most bodybuilders are so poor that considering about putting out $10-20k+ to sue someone is unthinkable.
-|||Vraag: 57

Questions:

Who among the pros is most respected/ revered for their work ethic in the gym (if anyone)?

For your imaginary mid-level Europa winning pro, assuming they have a supplement contract, what are the 'normal' requirements for how often they are supposed to compete? How many expos must they attend for the supplement company, and when attending what, if anything, is paid for?

Thanks.
|||Antwoord: 57

Iris Kyle. The hardest training bodybuilder I have ever seen.

A pros requirement per their contract on competing or making appearances is different depending on the company and the contract. Some, like Gaspari, work the shit out of their athletes. Others, like Animal, are very minimal in their requirements. When an athlete attends an expo EVERYTHING should be paid for.
-|||Vraag: 58

My god! Just realized how many pages and viewers this thread has had in such a short time! Best interweb thread EVER...? Let's keep it going!
|||Antwoord: 58

And I just started.

Incidentally, I am flattered by the requests, but I will not be personally advising anyone. That's not my thing. Please post questions on the thread.
-|||Vraag: 59

Mr. Undercover Pro!

Whoever you are, I want to hug you and give you a huge kiss. No homo.

Now, I got question about pinning. First of all, I just love training, I love to be a bit bigger then normal guys and I have no plan of competing ever. I am 26y old now, training for 6 years cca, Started using gear 2 years ago. Since that, I am usually 2-3 months on, 2-3months off. I did 6-7 cycles in my life, but last 2 cycles were really painful for me. Right now, I am on 10th week, using 400-600mg Test Cyp, 200-300 Tren Ace. That is 6x 1cc per week or 3x 2ccs per week. And every pin is harder!
I need pin myself. Since my gf is against steroids, I have to hide from her to avoid bitching
smile.png
Most of pins are done in glutes, but they are so swollen and hard by now, that it's almost impossible to get thru that tick skin. So I started to do in delts, which hurts like ****ing hell for next 2-3 days and I have huge problems with training and quads, which sometimes hurt for a day, sometimes just for few hours. I have no balls to stick needle in my biceps or triceps.

My question is, do you have any tips which will make my pinning a bit easier?
|||Antwoord: 59

Thank you for the love.

My first inclination is to tell you to have a talk with your girlfriend. You need to get her on-board. The good thing for you is that you aren't taking too much stuff so finding spots, and rotating them should be pretty easy.

Here is a injecting tip for people who don't like needles: Get an insulin syringe. Pull the gear into the regular 3cc 21 gauge. Pull the plunger off the insulin one. Make sure you buy 28 gauge 1". Inject 1cc into the back end of the insulin syringe case. Put the plunger back in. Now you have 1cc of oil in there, and it will push through. Do your thighs first. Then side delt, and I bet since it's an insulin needle you will be able to do tris and bis. Best place to do IMO is lats and rear delts, but you will need an assist for those.
-|||Vraag: 60

Do you think Kai can win the O even with all the shit he has done in private?
|||Antwoord: 60

No. Only because it wasn't in private. It's on video and film.

---------- Post toegevoegd 5 August 2013 om 01:17 ----------

tomorrow mo fo sho!

it burnns, sooo deep. I feel the deep burn.... (welke film?)

Verder gaan met de overige vragen vandaag? of is dit ff genoeg leesvoer :P

Als je iedereen wegstreept waar hij over praat. blijft er dan niet een klein lijstje over wie hij zou kunnen zijn?

oww als je deze vent persoonlijk beter kent dan kun je qua typstijl en zo al echt wel achterhalen wie het is hoor. Ik iig niet want zo goed ken ik die pro's niet, misschien is het wel kai greene die een boekje open doet, weet ik veel!
Maar dat denk ik niet aangezien dit een groot risico voor je carrière met zich mee brengt en kai slim genoeg is om dat risico niet te nemen nu die aan de top van zn kunnen bijna staat.

---------- Post toegevoegd 5 August 2013 om 10:18 ----------

maar hij zit diep in dit wereldje dat moge duidelijk zijn, legit members die vaak van die interviews met pro's doen of die DL,BP,SQ wedstrijden zoals palumbo zitten ook op die site en zeggen dat dit dus ook bijna niet fake kan zijn.
Ik ben blij dat dit zo openbaar, ook al is het anoniem, voor iedereen te lezen is!

Post de rest ook maar :)

haha ik moet werken, maar zal iets later weer iig 10 berichten posten ,ff geduld :P

Heb alle 83 pagina's van dat topic gelezen, erg interessant

nice! dan kun je ze nog een keer overzichtelijk terug lezen op deze pagina :D:D

Back
Naar boven