AndroidHealthClinic

Verenigde Staten

Bezoekers in dit topic

844-7098297-President_Trump_appeared_Sunday_at_a_Virginia_church_with_slicke-m-159_1559556250268.jpg

Net een boze kleuter. Welke volwassen vent gedraagt zich nu op zo’n manier in het openbaar?
Het was een reactie op Khan. Ik snap het wel. Lekker met gestrekt been er in gaan. Iedereen weer over de zeik. Vindt de achterban prachtig, levert weer stemmen op in 2020.

Hij is op deze manier president geworden. Als hij nu opeens zijn toon matigd wordt ie nooit herkozen.

En wat dat betreft heeft hij ook helemaal gelijk over deze terroristen beschermende paki.

Hij kan beter zijn aandacht vestigen op alle steekincidenten in de stad en de moped gangs.

Navy Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher accused of killing an injured teenage ISIS prisoner of war in Iraq was freed from custody on Thursday by a military judge as a move to rectify unsanctioned tracking of the defense team's emails.

De VS dat consequent hun eigen oorlogsmisdadigers gaat aanpakken? Lijkt me niet. :emo:

Waarom ligt de focus trouwens op die IS POW. Hij zou toch ook burgers hebben doodgeschoten? :thinking:

Welk percentage zou gestorven zijn door medicatie op voorschrift? :thinking:

chrisk

banyan.png

Zou ze nog steeds clean zijn? :thinking: Afgaand op dit artikel wel: 2018 update

Her daughter, now 4, lives with the girl’s uncle. Ms. McGowan knows she will probably not regain custody, but hopes to develop a relationship with her and supplant the image embedded in her own mind of the sobbing girl in the pink pajamas.

De VS dat consequent hun eigen oorlogsmisdadigers gaat aanpakken? Lijkt me niet. :emo:

Waarom ligt de focus trouwens op die IS POW. Hij zou toch ook burgers hebben doodgeschoten? :thinking:
Iemans die een IS'er doodschiet is geen oorlogsmisdadiger maar verdient een lintje.

POW of niet.

De manier waarop (samen met de andere aantijgingen) schetst toch maar een eng beeld van die gozer.

On the morning of May 4, 2017, Iraqi troops brought in an Islamic State fighter who had been wounded in the leg in battle, SEALs told investigators, and Chief Gallagher responded over the radio with words to the effect of “he’s mine.” The SEALs estimated that the captive was about 15 years old. A video clip shows the youth struggling to speak, but SEAL medics told investigators that his wounds had not appeared life-threatening.

A medic was treating the youth on the ground when Chief Gallagher walked up without a word and stabbed the wounded teenager several times in the neck and once in the chest with his hunting knife, killing him, two SEAL witnesses said.

Iraqi officers who were at the scene told Navy investigators that they did not see the captive die, but disputed the stabbing account, saying it seemed out of character for the chief.

Minutes after the death, Chief Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Portier, gathered some nearby SEALs for a re-enlistment ceremony, snapping photos of the platoon standing over the body.

A week later, records show, Chief Gallagher texted a picture of the dead captive to a fellow SEAL in California, saying, “Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”

Het is wel een beetje mensen jarenlang trainen om in een shithole waar ze niks te zoeken hebben te doden en dan klagen als sommige dat wat te veel of op ongepaste momenten doen.

Lijkt me lastig je psyche een beetje well-adjusted te houden in die rol.

De manier waarop (samen met de andere aantijgingen) schetst toch maar een eng beeld van die gozer.

On the morning of May 4, 2017, Iraqi troops brought in an Islamic State fighter who had been wounded in the leg in battle, SEALs told investigators, and Chief Gallagher responded over the radio with words to the effect of “he’s mine.” The SEALs estimated that the captive was about 15 years old. A video clip shows the youth struggling to speak, but SEAL medics told investigators that his wounds had not appeared life-threatening.

A medic was treating the youth on the ground when Chief Gallagher walked up without a word and stabbed the wounded teenager several times in the neck and once in the chest with his hunting knife, killing him, two SEAL witnesses said.

Iraqi officers who were at the scene told Navy investigators that they did not see the captive die, but disputed the stabbing account, saying it seemed out of character for the chief.

Minutes after the death, Chief Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Portier, gathered some nearby SEALs for a re-enlistment ceremony, snapping photos of the platoon standing over the body.

A week later, records show, Chief Gallagher texted a picture of the dead captive to a fellow SEAL in California, saying, “Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”
Psycho bastard idd, maar wanneer het over IS strijders gaat kan het mij geen reet interesseren op wat voor brute wijze ze worden afgemaakt. Of ze nou 15 of 35 jaar oud zijn.

Het zijn tikkende tijdbommen wanneer ze worden vrijgelaten en naar het westen reizen. Uitroeien is de enige oplossing.

Back
Naar boven