MuscleMeat

Drug Testing In Dutch Powerlifting (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

WeightliftingWL

Cool Novice
Lid geworden
2 jan 2017
Waardering
Sorry for the English, my Dutch is not that great!

I am from the UK, but hope to compete in the DRC and SBD cups since I cant compete in any official NK meets (must be a Dutch national) and I have heard from a few people, that people at these meets don't get drug tested, although the NK say they do.

My question is: anyone competed in these meets and been drug tested?

Sorry for the English, my Dutch is not that great!

I am from the UK, but hope to compete in the DRC and SBD cups since I cant compete in any official NK meets (must be a Dutch national) and I have heard from a few people, that people at these meets don't get drug tested, although the NK say they do.

My question is: anyone competed in these meets and been drug tested?
Yes, there is a chance u got tested at the
DRC and SBD competition. Enough people who got tested in the last couple of years while competing.

We get drug tested at meets sometimes but most users will cycle off so they pass anyways.

Waarderingen: 040B
We get drug tested at meets sometimes but most users will cycle off so they pass anyways.

You know any competitors personally who compete in these meets and have done this?

I guess it also depends on the type of test? I can imagine a basic urine test but for more exotic compounds like SARMS, peptides etc, they probably don't have the funds to test for that, or not everyone.

What is your exact question?

Do you want tips on how to beat the test?

What is your exact question?

Do you want tips on how to beat the test?

No, I want to know if you guys drug test or whether its just marketing. Been to many meets that claim to drug test and no one ever gets tested. Then heard from someone that at the DRC/SBD cup, there not tested.

Seems legit.

Waarderingen: Pren
No, I want to know if you guys drug test or whether its just marketing. Been to many meets that claim to drug test and no one ever gets tested. Then heard from someone that at the DRC/SBD cup, there not tested.
If you don't win your chances are slim. So just roid hard or go home

Last KNKF nationals had a higher testing % in comparison with the Dutch nationals in Belgium at huggybear1968 his federation.
My bad.

I just assumed that this “natural powerlifting organization” would enforce their rules stricter than anyone else. :o

Last KNKF nationals had a higher testing % in comparison with the Dutch nationals in Belgium at huggybear1968 his federation.
I think this is only a part of the story...
At KNKF/IPF nationals 16 people were tested, at the nationals from the BDFPF/DFPFNL (Belgian Drug-Free Powerlifting Federatian & Drug-Free Powerlifting Federation Netherlands) 8 people were tested. However there were about 80 particpants at the KNKF nationals and about 40 participants at the Belgian/Dutch nationals. So, in my opionion that is about the same percentage, isn´t it?
But, the big difference between the International Powerlifting Federation and the World Drug-Free Powerlifting Federation is that the WDFPF has a zero-tolerance policy and will ban for life any member found guilty of druge abuse. No second chance...game over!
I´ll leave it at this, but if you are seriously interested, please send me a personal message :)

Keep sport safe & clean, say no to Doping!

Laatst bewerkt:

A bit late answer, but in principle you could get tested. As far as I know the anti doping agency is always contacted when a competition takes place, but it happens they won't show up for non-nationale championships sometimes.

Back
Naar boven