Novice
Lid geworden
17 jul 2022
Waardering
Lengte
1m70
Massa
70kg
Hello everyone I am Luigi I am from Italy living in Netherlands I am 29 years old ....
I am train my self since 4 years I am generally in good conditionwith low percentage of fat and mostly I am in order with the food anyway I am Happy of the results that i got till now !
The last year for some reason I got a trt with sustanon 250 1 dose every 3 weeks for 5 moths honestly I didn't feel any big benefits from that ,now I would start again a T cycle to have more Massa but honestly I am unsure on which kind of T could be the best thinking also that I don't want to use many times a week the needles, and in which quantity I should use it ? I mean I have some knowledge but I would like to hear some recommendations from you .
I wish all of you a beautiful weekend
awaiting your
regards
Luigi

Up your Susta/test E/C (hope your stats are better then 1.70m and 70kg)

Hello everyone I am Luigi I am from Italy living in Netherlands I am 29 years old ....
I am train my self since 4 years I am generally in good conditionwith low percentage of fat and mostly I am in order with the food anyway I am Happy of the results that i got till now !
The last year for some reason I got a trt with sustanon 250 1 dose every 3 weeks for 5 moths honestly I didn't feel any big benefits from that ,now I would start again a T cycle to have more Massa but honestly I am unsure on which kind of T could be the best thinking also that I don't want to use many times a week the needles, and in which quantity I should use it ? I mean I have some knowledge but I would like to hear some recommendations from you .
awaiting your
regards
Luigi
Welcome Luigi !

Up your Susta/test E/C (hope your stats are better then 1.70m and 70kg)
Well and what you can recommend me about the usage ?in case of sustanon for example for a trt I got 1 dose every 21 days but I think I didn't get any big benefits ....I also would like to know in case of Test/Ci how many time I should use it ?
Keeping in mind that I am not an expert level
I would like to collect different recommendations or experience from you .
I wish you nice Sunday

How's your Test after 4 months ? (TRT is not for muscle growth)
Up your Sust/Test E/C for BB cycle to 250mg EW(inject twice (.5ml)

How's your Test after 4 months ? (TRT is not for muscle growth)
Up your Sust/Test E/C for BB cycle to 250mg EW(inject twice (.5ml)
Actually my doctor say not necessary do the blood test after that kind of therapy ,of course I did when I started ,⁸
anyway I did on 8 July the blood test as you can see I attached the picture, that's because soon I will start!
I was expecting more free testosteron because the last blood test ,which I did the last year ( is the one in black and White color) before start the Therapy with sustanon which started on October 2021 and finished on March 2022 6 months .
anyway before the therapy I had like 577 free testosteron and as I told you I didn't check the blood in the end of the therapy, but you know I was expecting more than that I got now 255 of free test

Bijlagen

• IMG_20220717_124323.jpg
    IMG_20220717_124323.jpg
    105,1 KB · Weergaven: 135
  • IMG_20220413_103427.jpg
    IMG_20220413_103427.jpg
    117,8 KB · Weergaven: 137
Actually my doctor say not necessary do the blood test after that kind of therapy ,of course I did when I started ,⁸
anyway I did on 8 July the blood test as you can see I attached the picture, that's because soon I will start!
I was expecting more free testosteron because the last blood test ,which I did the last year ( is the one in black and White color) before start the Therapy with sustanon which started on October 2021 and finished on March 2022 6 months .
anyway before the therapy I had like 577 free testosteron and as I told you I didn't check the blood in the end of the therapy, but you know I was expecting more than that I got now 255 of free test
Whoever prescribed you TRT with these values should have his/her medical license revoked. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your own testosterone production.

I can´t see any Low Test on Both. 13.4nmol/L and 577ng/dL are not Low Test. Low means when it's below the lowest(165/753 ng/dL)

Docters often do test every 12-16 weeks.

Was this done by your Italian MG ?

Whoever prescribed you TRT with these values should have his/her medical license revoked. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your own testosterone production.ok
OWhoever prescribed you TRT with these values should have his/her medical license revoked. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your own testosterone production.
se
Whoever prescribed you TRT with these values should have his/her medical license revoked. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your own testosterone production.
I can´t see any Low Test on Both. 13.4nmol/L and 577ng/dL are not Low Test. Low means when it's below the lowest(165/753 ng/dL)

Docters often do test every 12-16 weeks.
Well I have to tell you guys that I have a penile prothesis and before to get the surgery I was really down with my libido,and my doctor knew already my past so that's why him gave to my that therapy ......so free test 255 is not a bad production of T?

Was this done by your Italian MG ?
Well I have to tell you guys that I have a penile prothesis and before to get the surgery I was really down with my libido,and my doctor knew already my past so that's why him gave to my that therapy ......so free test 255 is not a bad production of T

Well I have to tell you guys that I have a penile prothesis and before to get the surgery I was really down with my libido,and my doctor knew already my past so that's why him gave to my that therapy ......so free test 255 is not a bad production of T
The paper in black and white colour is from Italy ,and the doctor is itlian I got sustanon in Italy

Your TRT is ended now.

Now you want to cycle for (more) mass. as I told you, take 250mg EW (twice inject) Susta/ Test E or C..

Your TRT is ended now.

Now you want to cycle for (more) mass. as I told you, take 250mg EW (twice inject) Susta/ Test E or C...
Actually the therapy is finished 4 moths ago.
But anyway yes I want to start a mass cycle,
Okey thanks could be good stay in cycle for 6 months ? Or more ? Will be necessary a PCT ?
I really appreciate your answer
Thanks

awaiting your
regards
Luigi
Hola Luigi,

Try Sustanon or Test Enanthaat or Cypionaat 1x per week 1 ml. 10/12 weeks.
Good luck!

Okey thanks could be good stay in cycle for 6 months ? Or more ? Will be necessary a PCT ?
Thanks

My noble opininion.
Try 10/12 weeks, after that TRT (1 ml per 2 weeks) during 4 months and then repeat.
No PCT in this case.
You can take HCG 500 per week during TRT to stimulate your balls extra.

Thanks

14 weeks would be fine. you can up to 375mg for the last six weeks. If your meal prep is fine an training on top, you will gain a few pounds.

Thanks

. Test only is still a great option for mass . Butt 6 months on a moderate dose is a bit much if you ask me .

Back
Naar boven