XXL Nutrition

First cycle (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

Hola Luigi,

Try Sustanon or Test Enanthaat or Cypionaat 1x per week 1 ml. 10/12 weeks.
Good luck!
In case i ma gonna to get ( 1ml X week for 10/12 months ,then you think is really necessary a PCT ?

Hi frend,

What is your favorite pizza and why?

No PCT.
Maybe a little HCG for your balls?!
Honestly I would not inject hgc even if I know that could be probably a good way for the balls but for different reason I would not ......but what about nolvadex? for a cycle of 1 ml a week of sustanon 12 weeks ?

I'm not a big fan of sust to begin with, but pinning sust once a week is just stupid. When pinning multiple ester blends one should base the injection frequency on the shortest ester. This means sust should be ideally injected EOD for balanced serum levels. Hell, pinning sust once a week would only suffice for one (!) of the fout esters it contains.

If I were you I would bin the sust and run test e or cyp at 250-500mg for 16 weeks, ideally pinned twice a week.

Laatst bewerkt:
I'm not a big fan of sust to begin with, but pinning sust once a week is just stupid. When pinning multiple ester blends one should base the injection frequency on the shortest ester. This means sust should be ideally injected EOD for balanced serum levels. Hell, pinning sust once a week would only suffice for one (!) of the fout esters it contains.

If I were you I would bin the sust and run test e or cyp at 500mg for 16 weeks, ideally 1ml twice a week.
thanks s lot for the answer ,actually I got already the same your information about T level with sust so I think I will choose T/e.... If I will make 1 ml a week ? it will be not enought ?

Laatst bewerkt:
thanks s lot for the answer ,actually I got already the same your information about T level with sust so I think I will choose T/e.... If I will make 1 ml a week ? it will be not enought ?
Depends on if your diet and training are in check and how you respond to test. It should be enough. There are people claiming 500 is the standard beginners cycle who claim 250 is too low, but that depends on who you ask. Go with 250 pinning twice a week and you can bump it up to maybe 300-350 later on.

Actually my doctor say not necessary do the blood test after that kind of therapy ,of course I did when I started ,⁸
anyway I did on 8 July the blood test as you can see I attached the picture, that's because soon I will start!
I was expecting more free testosteron because the last blood test ,which I did the last year ( is the one in black and White color) before start the Therapy with sustanon which started on October 2021 and finished on March 2022 6 months .
anyway before the therapy I had like 577 free testosteron and as I told you I didn't check the blood in the end of the therapy, but you know I was expecting more than that I got now 255 of free test
Hey man completely out of topic, but where did you do the test in NL? I'm trying to find where to do mines and they are expensive as hell and not as extensive as the one you are showing

Hey man completely out of topic, but where did you do the test in NL? I'm trying to find where to do mines and they are expensive as hell and not as extensive as the one you are showing
Some examples

Via een 3e partij bloed laten prikken, heb hier zelf goede ervaring mee: https://www.bloedwaardentest.nl/

Welke test doe jij dan?
Deze zag er vrij compleet uit

Gino Lamers test

Denk dat hij goedkoper uit wil zijn. 1 uitslag die ik hier zag is in Italië gedaan, en lijkt mij de vraag waar laatste onderzoek is gedaan

Actually my doctor say not necessary do the blood test after that kind of therapy ,of course I did when I started ,⁸
anyway I did on 8 July the blood test as you can see I attached the picture, that's because soon I will start!
I was expecting more free testosteron because the last blood test ,which I did the last year ( is the one in black and White color) before start the Therapy with sustanon which started on October 2021 and finished on March 2022 6 months .
anyway before the therapy I had like 577 free testosteron and as I told you I didn't check the blood in the end of the therapy, but you know I was expecting more than that I got now 255 of free test
I think all the visitors of this topic are wishing they had your doctor haha

Back
Naar boven