Novice
Lid geworden
18 jul 2016
Waardering
Lengte
1m66
Massa
45kg
Hoi, I am Mili 24yrs, 1m66, 46kg which is pretty light. I've been trying to gain weight since 4 months now but it doesnt seems to work. I eat all the time i go to the gym lift weight but somehow my weight doesnt reach at least 48kg. And i have a fast metabolism. So lately i've been thinking of taking steroids and do a cycle of 12 weeks (or i dont know, till i see the result i want) to see how it works which is why i am posting this, maybe you guys can advise me on it and how should i take it cause it's my first time, i'll appreciate guys. Thank you very much.

Then you are not eating enough.

How many years have you been training?

Dont realy think you ar ready for steroids if you have so many qeustions.

Then you are not eating enough.

How many years have you been training?

Dont realy think you ar ready for steroids if you have so many qeustions.
I've been training for 1 year now and i've been taking mass gaining supplement. Well most of the time i eat big bowl of cereals in the morning after 3 hrs snacks then lunch (pasta or bread with chicken) then 2 hrs later snacking again then dinner ( mostly rice with veggies and meat) and in the night ice cream or chips or cake stuff like that.

Write down your food, every single day. Fast metabolism is bs, you are not eating enough.

I've been training for 1 year now and i've been taking mass gaining supplement. Well most of the time i eat big bowl of cereals in the morning after 3 hrs snacks then lunch (pasta or bread with chicken) then 2 hrs later snacking again then dinner ( mostly rice with veggies and meat) and in the night ice cream or chips or cake stuff like that.

Your dieet seems bad. You need to count calories. not just eat. you need to know how much cals you need to grow.

And 1 year of training is not enough to be thinking about steroids.

And as e female you must be very carefull with what you take and how much you take. Side effect for women ar harder then for men.

Deepening of the voice,enlargement of the clitoris,male patern baldnes and more.

You should stay away from steroids, with your experience and knowledge you're just asking to get messed up. Espicially a women, some side effects are irreversible and you really wouldn't want one of them.

Your diet seems really bad, like advised above me, you should count your calories. If you're not gaining weight on x amount of calories, you up it with about 100-200 calories. Keep going like that and you will very soon find out that fast metabolism is a myth. There really are only a very few whom actually have such disorder.

People tend to exaggrate the amount they eat and think they eat a lot, I've been one of those guys. It was until I came here and started to read and learn more about diet and gaining weight that I knew that i know just as much as Jon Snow knows.

I aswell started at the very beginning with supplements like protein shakes and creatine thinking it would do some magic, now only some vitamins(C, D, B3). Protein shakes however were a great way to chug down some calories since I wasn't used to actually eat a lot. Nowadays I barely drink a shake, maybe 1-2 a month, mostly at the end of the month when I'm low on cash and chicken.

Stay safe and eat bigger, you wouldn't want to sound like a man and have a clitoris bigger than an Asian's penis, would you?

Laatst bewerkt:
Back
Naar boven