MuscleMeat

Fouad Abiad updates topic

• Topic starter brwa
  • Startdatum
  • Reacties 406
  • Weergaven 38K
  • Volgers 20

Bezoekers in dit topic

Pushing my body to the f'in limit! If I burnout I burnout, fear will not dictate my direction in life.

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

ziet er hier ineens een deel kleiner uit,kerel is serieus diep aant gaan

Ze Abs worden steeds wat grover, jammer

Good times with the family. I think it's safe to say the offseason has begun.

Well this past contest season was pretty amazing for me. In the last week I've been doing a lot of relaxing, binging and reflecting on my hard work. (Probably more binging than anything lol)
I finally accomplished a goal I was working on since I turned pro in 2006. I wanted to win a pro show. Not a lot of Canadian men have won an Ifbb show so it was something I wanted to earn for myself and for canada. Regardless of the size of the show, it was important to me to put a W on my bbing history.
All that being said I post this picture because I think it's the best I've ever looked. Of course I see weak areas and I know I could be even sharper but that's what bodybuilding is all about, put the trunks on and find out what you need to be even better.
The reflecting is over, the patting myself on the back is over, the everyday cheats are gone and celebrations are done. Labour day has come and gone and today is day 1 of a real offseason and another chance to make my physique even better.
2 of my other goals were to place in the top 6 at the Arnold in Ohio and top 10 at the Olympia. Whether either one of those will come true in 2016 only time will tell but I can garauntee you guys this, I will bust my ass day in and day out trying to get there!
‪#‎sacrificewithoutregret‬ ‪#‎hosstiletraining‬ ‪#‎breakthrough‬ ‪#‎goalsbecomereality‬

Fouad offseason,yesterday guestposing in canada

n5o31d.jpg

287lbs this morning and climbing! The fire is lit and new goals to achieve. I'm so fired up to see where I can take this physique. I'm aiming for Nasser 2.0 since he was one of my bbing idols.

Gekke abs, groot/vierkant.

Een echte off season, nice!

Streef fysiek

Hernia operatie gehad

Voor en na hernia operatie

10 days after my hernia surgery I'm back in the gym at 80% and it feels great to be back. Leg day number one complete.

Na 10 dagen al benen gaan trainen.... Zal snel terug op de tafel liggen.

Back
Naar boven