Fitness Seller

GH 15 bible (full version) how to get big.... (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

upper110

Dutch Bodybuilder
Lid geworden
12 jul 2013
Waardering
voor de geinteresseerden...

Bible Index - Tren ace visual changing time

trenbolona ace,,

already dicusedd how strong this drug is,,it pretty much make fellas with balonie genetic into bodybuilders... that should tell you how strong this drug is...

the doses: ofcourse you can see trenbolona work as low as 50mg every 2 day inject...you surly can,,you will look very good ...yet! with trenbolona unlike! with testosterona...the higher the dose ...the nastier and freakier the bodybuild become..and i mean it! ,, the bodybuild will see changes that he will sacrifice his social life for ...sad but true,,not theat bodybuild have social life but this is another story lol ,,

testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look

while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,, it will be diff for fella like tbom and fella like no one,,tbom it will take months....no one it will take 10 days lol actualy from the first day it will be going visualy its because the body is already in state of anabolizm and low bodyfat with no one and with tbom he has muscle but it is covered with water and fat and in the doubles....never the less tbom will be able to look like competetive bodybuild ...it will only take him another 2 months lol sometime 4-5 if body is realy stubbern and the fella love his ummm i dont know love his goolash and the higher caloric shit foods...still trenbolona wil cut through the fat like knife cut through butter and with months will bring tbom to the single digit and seperated like a competetive bodybuild...not top but competetive to begin with

now,,

the actual changes from tren ace and what to expect:

i will talk about the typical 12-13% bodybuild not the single digit ones becaue the single digit ones are already know everything there is to know,, they may not be profesionals but they been in it for so long they can speak it in their dreams ,, so this is for 12-13% bodyfat rathr than 8%..

this are the changes you will see,,

week 1,, you will feel pumped but insted of bloofy feel of testosterona pump you will have the feeling of pump from the inside of the muscle while the more self knowing individuals who recognize changes fast will notice their face ...yes their face taking a diff look ,,they will be the only ones who notice it ,, it is something you notice personaly since it is only the beggining and no one else that see you will notice ,,they will think you are crazy if you tell them anythign so keep it to yourself,, face iwll start getting the high boxer type of look,,hard to explain ,, it is week one so nothing visual yet aside from pump ...tremendous strength and i mean tremendous! big diff than what you were before ,,and when you will expect to see your midsection bloat...and say something is not right here the belly got to be bloated...you will take your shirt up and notice that no! it is actualy looking tighter!,, yes yes this is week 1! since you are 12% you wont see much more ,,obliqes will start being noticed well and the girl will comliment that this is the area of the body she like the most right before she sucking your cock,, she wil comment on it because she wil be able to see it on you : ),, remember this is after 3-7 injects of trenbolona ace into blood at 100mg every inject

week 2-3

this is when progress being made and you start seeing your body transforms ,, still nothing like a pro bodybuild...nothing like top amatuer....but! you will start noticing that the pecs and delts are seperating,, they reduce fat yet remain full and start getting seperated as in water go into the muscle insted of outside of muscle,, this is a stage where you will still have water between skin and muscle so it wont be to an impressive level seperation wize,,but! the seperation will occure and in this 2-3 weeks try not to be crazy and dont take pictures every day ,, take them few times a weeek not every day you will go nuts,, trenbolona changes are only daily for the single digit fellas and the 8% and under,,so for you since you started 12% and now you are about 10-11.. try to not take many pictures every day because at this bodyfat levels pictures can be deciving ...one time you look great one time you look decent etc ,, not good comparisons,, at the end of this stage you will sit at high single digit sub 10%,, 9-10%

week 4-8...

this is when you will start getting comliments not only on how BIG YOU LOOK but you will start hearing the word LEAN ,, you will walk around and you will hear alot of wondering of how you got so lean ,, no one will say skinny ,, no one will say small ,, they will all use the word LEAN ,, lean this lean that,, still not thickly lean ,, the thickly lean comes little after down the road,, in this stage you get the YOU LOOK LEAN MAN comments,, this is when veins start becoming very visible in places you are not used to while sitting watching tv you will see veins on back of legs on forarms on inside of forarms on arms on traps on chest,, everywhere again it depend on how prone to veins you are but you will see the veins you have enhanced! ,,you will also get more serpeated and it will be to a level that when you take pictures you finaly will decide to keep them and wil feel very bad to delete them because they will look very good

week 9 and on ...

this is what seperate the REAL bodybuild from the wanna be ,, this is where the true mutation coming into play and you really start looking like magazine fella,, it is when you dont need to flex to see the seperated muscle in all its glory ,, it is when you stand and get compliments all over about how YOU ARE BOTH THICK AND LEAN aka YOU GET INTO A ZONE CALLED RIPPED AND THEN A BETTER ZONE CALLED SHREDDED,, those zones are again happeingn for you only after 2-3-4 of constant trenbolona usage because....you were 12-13% to begin with ,, and you had to build the trenbolona ace into blood and work that fat off with out cardio and with out losing even minimal power or muscle,, you also wanted to live normal life and eat pretty normal so this is why it take 2-3-4 months sometimes even 6 months,,

in any case,, at the end of this stage you are a walking bodybuilder that is ready for stage ,, looking 4 weeks out on a regular basis ,, you pretty much look nicely thickly lean ...aka seperated to a very noticable level ,, you get a lot of compliments fellas dont mind complimenting but they need to see something worth complimenting to do so ...and in this stage you wil have it friends,,

this is important stage past the 8th week it is important because the bodybuild start becoming a serious bodybuild and advanced level bodybuild,, this is also a godo time to re introduce gh ....and do them together ,, and cycle testosterona the RIGHT way so you keep getting drier or maintain driness while growing and dont kill the seperations and the lines you created in thsoe 3 months...rememebr even little amount of water kill seperation ,, and testosterona is BIG BIG ENEMY OF SEPERATION BIG BIG BIG ENEMY YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WORK IT AND YOU NEED HGH WITH IT IF YOU GO HIGH DOSES ,,

equipona wil be very good at this stage with the trenbolona ace and the gh ,,,tstosterona shoudl cycled in and out as in higher doses and then cruising ,, i much prefer you do it with propioneta or phnyl propioneta

now,, this is a program for the average GYM RAT ,, aka someone who want to get into advanced bodybuild,, this is not for already advanced bodybuild,, advanced bodybuild are always lean ,, they never see 10% even when you think they are 10% they are 8% ,, they just hold water and puff themselves up some with balonie they play with ,, rest assuree of that,, so this program is for fellas who start 12-13% even 14% and want to get down to competetive bodyfat,,which is 6% or lower

i wont talk of side effect since i alredy mentioned them in bible million times,, side effect from trenbolona ace = growth ! lean growth! ,, there are soem side effects that fellas have hard time with which i wrote about ,, some fellas cant deal with it ,, mainly mentally ,, but over all ,, trenbolona is HIGHLY HIGLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY and then some more highly important to get the look you all desire

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 2:19 PM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Bible Index - GH Purity

purity of gh matter for! the purity of the gh that go in your blood determine how much water you will hold and where you will hold ,,it will also determine how much pop and wow freak factor your muscle will have for! the more water you hold between skin and muscle ...the less freak factor you have ,,

THIS IS WHY I KEEP RECOMENDING THE GH TYPES I APPROVE,,

i would like to believe that most of you know the diff between waking up in the morning entering the bathroom and see in the miror a fat burning muscle machine where muswlce pop 3 dimentional and then waking up in the morning seeing a body that is good muscular and lean but nothing pop...
this all determined by PURITY AND QUALITY of the gh you are using friends,,most fellas that actualy clean diet much are the one who play with low grade gh ...the fellas who have high grade gh EAT ! ,,it is important to have good gh in your blood becuase gh can be decent at 80% purity and then amazing at 98% purity...

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 9:32 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Bodybuilding for the poor - PHASE I

ok so you decided you want to be bodybuilder,, for whatever reason doesnt matter,, you want to look like bodybuilder,, ok but you are not rich ,, you are college student or poorer for waht ever reason ,,

the beggining stage,, phase 1

this is general phase that will preced the following stages

you first and formost put the following group of individuals under complete and utter ignore,, as in you dont take anytihng they say in ,, you always read them knowing they lie for whatever reason:

the group of individuals:

ron heris

layne nortom

danta and sons from the scam company true protien ,,

all fake natural profesionals/amatuers

those are the main ones needed to completely put on ignore and while reading their balonie ...completely isolate yourself and know they lie all the time for whatever reason and agenda to bring money to their pocket ,, they strive on you,, they want you ,, like a prisoner who hasnt had coïtus with woman for 5 years,, they WANT you bad! and they will stop at nothign with nice label ,, nice lies,, nice shieny advertizment on steroid boardings,, nice desks in expos,, hormonized bodybuild who advertize for them ,, etc etc etc,, everything they can to sell natural illusion will be used,, so thats that,, reason i mention only the above and not rich gaspari is because he tried to bring real hormones to the market....reasoni didnt mention getny is because i did mention him and he is part of the fake naturals profesional/amatuers

so thats that,, this is first step ,, on your way to become a bodybuilder if you have limited amount of money and income

second stage that will come later on tomorow is about the foods and the drugs needed for your level of low income and the approach

Posted by C Hayes at 12:31 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Bodybuilding for the poor - PHASE II

BODYBUILDING FOR THE POOR PHASE 2:

the poor bodybuilder can not waste money on balonie,, thus avoid supplements by any way possible ,,not even if it look realy really promising that mean when you go to your local city store and walking exploding out of your xl shirt while your girl follow you ...take the product of the shelve,,look at it ,, smell it ,, hug it ,, and then peacfuly put it on the shelf again ,, that mean that waxymazie you really think will do you good ....just put it back there and leave ,,,go there to sniff a little like addict to chocolatos but dont waste a dime in that store,,

when you done the biweekly walk in your local city store...you will head into walmart americanas direction,, or any big store in your country that sell damn food,,you going to enter the place and go directly to where they have fish ,,,tilapias in bulk packages,, white fish in bulk packages whatever fish aside from mahi mahi and that county cat fish ,, but in general look for the fish in bulk should be 5-10 dolaros deals for 10 fish yb few packeges and then go to where you see written RICE,, buy rice ,,then you go to whatever spice you like as in hot souce or ketchop or anything you like and buy it ,,then you go to the banana ile and get some bananas,, then you go to pineapple can area and get yourself pineapple,,this is for your sugar pine apple and bananas,,finally you go to eggwhite ile and depending on what you have financialy you buy either eggs or allwhite egg carton drinks ...this can be little costly but since you done with buying supplments you can waste those 100-200 dolaros in the grocery store and get much more eggwhites than you can imagine,,one last thing is while you do all this you send your girl to bring you the best icecream she can find around

thats it friends,, you got here in the above paragraph almost everything you will need to eat,,

the idea behind it is ....every time you are hungry and you will be very hungry if on legit products...you go put tilapias in microwave ...defrost them foro 3 min,, then cook them in pan and within 2-3 min its ready to eat,,you add it to rice and thats your meal ,,everytime you are hungry this is what you put in your body ,,every 2-3 hours like a clock only if you are hungry ofcourse but you will be...because you will be on legit products,,

now how you work the icecream into all this? if you feel you are still hungry ,,you take the icecream out of freezer and eat some of it untill you satisfy your hunger,,it shouldnt be 3 packages but get one package and do it as your over the counter supplement to your means,,not every mean just ewhen you want to up calories and make it all interesting,,thats how you also keep it all in tune ....brain and body are intune because brain doesnt go crazy and doesnt crave anything because you feed it with icecream while you trick it to eat the fish and rice all the time,,and fish and rice especialy sushi is not clean food counsidered by me so you are eating happy nice healthy interesting meals,,ofocurse sushi is costly but even regular fish can be very good and tasty if done right and has thre right souce and spices

thats it,, this is yoru food ,,

now the definition of a good bodybuillder is the ability of him to look or APPEAR freaky ! that takes first and formost being lean ! and low bodyfat ...and this is what will get you lower in bodyfat and into the freaky zone when all the products i will mention in phase 3 added,,

your mission in phase 2 is to eat what you need,, not overfeed ,,not balonie yourslef with tons of calories,, just eat good solid food that your body YOUR PERSONAL body likes ,, some fellas on hormones ....their bodys do not like anything but fish due to all hormone wack that go on the body learn to navigate itself into the food of his choice,, in many cases it is fish it balance the bodybuild and keep the bodybuild healthy see kevin levrone ,, he was counting on fish very very much,, many others too me included

remember pupils! no matter if you have less money than others...in the gym what you cant see is not considered as size,, you HAVE TO SEE THE MUSCLES ,, THE LINES TO SOMEM COMFORTABLE DEGREE,, INORDER TO BE CONSIDERED IMPRESSIVE,, YOU NEED TO SEE SCULPTED BODYBUILDER INORDER TO CONSIDER HIM ADVANCED AND IMPRESSIVE,,

take a look at the no one picturee,, this is what we call a freak there are levels of freakiness,,but from this boardinghis picture come to my mind as good enough for this example due to his body composition ,, his bodyfat,, his over all sculpt to the physiqe and over al muscular development while keeping size as in CONDITIONED SIZE,,

tomorow i will write phase 3 which will be about the hormones and the applications of them for the poorer bodybuilders,,

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:30 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Bodybuilding for the poor - PHASE III

this is a phase 3 of bodybuilder for the poor,, i will bring bring you to the mountain ,, i will help you get to troy alvez type of physiqe! but! from then on you are on your own ,, you will need much more money or sponsor to get to what you see today at the top,, so i will bring you up to 220 6% but from then you are on your own friends,,

phase 1 and 2 are must follow ,, and follow directly as i wrote it there,,yes you can chnage fish type but over all follow directly as i wrote it

ingredients needed,,you will have to put some money investment but since you save on supplmenet you wil have this money,,

again this is a program to follow for the fella with the worst bodybuild genetic out there aka vince goodrum and bring him up to ron heris level,, so if you are better and most likley you are...you will end up looking at the level zoen of troy alvez minus the years of experience and muscle maturity

ingredients

testosterona propioneta 100mg/ml 2 vials

testosterona enantato 250mg/ml or 300mg/ml or 350mg/ml depending on your contact ofcourse and wether human grade or private chef 2 vials

trenbolona ace ,, this is HIGHLY IMPORTANT 100mg per cc only ace! 2 vials

masterona 100mg per cc 2 vials

equipona 300mg per cc 2 vials

human growth hormone 1 kit 100iu only! nordic ! AGAIN ONLY NORDIC GH!

thats it ,, all you need you will need to buy it every single month so this will be an expense of about 500-600 dollaros first time around and then from third month! you will only need to put 300 dollaors a month ,, which is equal to your supplment sepdning,, this is the cheapest it can be to get to advance level bodybuild 300 dollaros every 4-8 weeks is the cheapest possible way to get there i cant get it any cheaper for you im sorry ,, most bodybuild spend 1000s in a matter of a 3 month period thousands of dollars! sometimes surpassing 10 k in a matter of 90 days
so this is not your case...you will need 500-600 for first 2 months and from then on 300 dolaros every month

alright,,

injection should be done every time before bed,,
i also want all injects to be done into the ass right and left cheeks ,, again this is your responsbility to be bodybuilder i write my own opinions and i discuss matters for enterntainment only...

i want you to start within PRIMING YOUR BODY with hgh ,, that mean you will work hgh into your body for 30-60days as a prime 4 iu a day ,, only 4 iu you hear that right just make sure you get nordic hgh and no other gh! you want that gh because it is the purest one and you want to get the most out of your gh,, yes you can find other decent and good gh but nordic gh never seem to dissapoint for years upon years going already close to 10 years

now,, i want 4 iu into DELTS 2 iu morning when wake up 2 iu night,, yes only this way and just train ,, do it for 25 days along with equipona at 900mg 3 times a week monday wed friday 300 mg each time that is it! no testosterona yet,, at the end of this 25 days i want you to add trenbolona ace at 100 mg every second day! make sure it is LEGIT TRENBOLONA at 100mg every second day and continue with the second kit of gh for another 25 days at 4-5 iu a day 2.5 and 2.5 morning when wake up and night before sleep

now,, at the same time you add trenbolona ace i want you to add propioneta at 50mg! every 2nd to 3rd day depending on your own feeling since i cant see you you will decide but not every day! every second to third day,, 50 mg!

when 50 day mark arrive i want you to take the enantato ,,and do a 3 time weekly injectiong of 300mg each time mon wed and friday,, can also be tuesday thursday and saturday all up to your choice and how you do things and if you are lazy some fellas like to take their sweet time thats how bodybuild do at times,, this will give you 900-1000mg of testosterona enantato a week when you are done 50-60 days of hgh prime ,, with the enantato i want you to INCREASE the trenbolona to 100 mg every day 5 times a week ,, it is NOT easy ! trenbolona ace is very very tricky it works on your brain it change your personality even if you think it doesnt it does ,, it is the strongest personality change hormone out there but it is also a must to achieve any of today condition ,,you need to be careful with it if you can not tolerate every day 100mg you will have to continue every second day 100 mg ,, but if you can then 100mg a day will be better for this phase

so ,, enantato 900-1000 mg a week ...trenbolna ace 100 mg a day or if really cant 100 mg every 2 days,, and! NO ANTI ESTROGENS! i want you to introduce masterona if you have problem with high estrogen after 50 days! you should not have any problem but if you do introduce masterona at 50mg every 2 days! the masterona i stil dont want in only if you suffer from high levels of estrrogen which you shoudl not not even when you get on 1000 mg testosterona yuo still should be ok with estrogen ,,

now the masterona itself i want you to introduce after 3 weeks on enantato at 1000 mg ,,

so what we have until now,,

we have day 51 start,, you go on enantato 900-1000 mg a week,, you still keep equipona at 900 mg ,, you have trenbolona ace at 100 mg every second day and after another 3 weeks you add in masterona at 50mg every second day ,, you can! combine injections,, it is all oil shoudl be no problem but it is still usualy 3 injects a week atleast no matter how you do it ,, you want it at 3 day injection a week so its ok ,,

now you will notice that by day 80-90 from your start you pretty much suddenly look like one of the best bodybuilder to ever touch foot in your gymnasium ,, this is in 3 months! you still wont be quality of top bodybuilder due to maturity and experience and time ,, and also due to lack of products notice you are poor! there are some things you can not do like bodybuilder with more money,, but you can defenitely have better quality physiqe than them

so....

day 80-90 you REINTRODUCE HGH to the blood,, do it on day 90 ,, this time you LEAVE testosterona enantato in may even increase it to 1200mg a week dependign on personal choice,, you leave equipona in still 900mg and you take trenbolona ace out! insted of trenbolona ace you bring in anadrola preferebly solution and do 100-150mg every day ,, again preferably injectable! you can still do orals too,, rememer you take out the trenbolona ace! you do gh again for 30 days this time you do it at 6-8 iu a day only for 30 days! if you can afford 60 it will be better for you but 30 will be ok too ,,you can even inject it every second day! at 6-8 iu a day then a day of no hgh then 8 iu a day then day of no hgh etc etc

you will then approach 120 days which is 4 months since you started and i will want you to start reducing the testosterona doses again ,, i will make phase 4 in next few days to discuss the next steps,,

again the nex phase will involve the possibility of diuretic application and a quick discussion about insulina and why im against it ,, it will also involve what needed to get to the 220 + at cometition condition because all those fellas are addicted to insulina and gh ,, you just dont step on stage 5'7 220 shredded if you are not hgh and insulina addict,, so we will talk abotu it too but again you are poor so i bring you up to 220 6% from then you will either have to find a good job or will have to have help or do something to get the ability to proceed,, most good bodybuilder at 200lb wipe floor with heavier bodybuilders...especialy if in light heavy classes ,, so its not that bad to get up to 200 210 220 6% my friends,, and this is the way you do it ,,

few things,,

you never give up! no matter what you see in the mirror after 11 days ,, you dont just say oh im tired of this,, you will see a lot in the mirror after lefit gh been in your blood for 11 days but! 11 days is not enough time to create body compsition change it takes some more time,, this is 120 days here that you should start ,, then will go to phase 4 which will polish the physiqe and bring it to competition level ,, not stage ready but pretty much 2 weeks out ,, i dont think yuo need it for every day life....but in general if you can get to look 200+ 6% on every day life at 5'10 or under no one will mistaken you for anything other than bodybuilder and you will be the best in your city in most cases,,

good luck to all ,,

phase 4 will come in few days

sealed bible index,,

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:30 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

The most important hormones in bodybuilding

due to popular demand,,
those are must hormone in blood for top amatuer and ofcourse profesional,, insulina and hgh are not a must for fitness model level phsyiqes eventhough today fitness model fellas are on hgh every few months then off,, in general those 5 hormones here are must inorder to get high in the ranks of npc competetive bodybuild aka national and then profeisional ,, local competition can do with out insulina and hgh ,, some do it completly natural but dont expect anything better than 3-5 placing in your class in the local if truly natural and that class will never be heavy or light heavy or super heavy kt will be light weight or middle weight as true natural ,,and thats if you have very good genetic and only! in local which is not national or profesional ofcourse

1. HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE,, with out it there is no pro conditioned size,, no matter how much you will jump and shout from morning to night,, no human growth hormone in blood with the window of 6 months writen in bible = no pro conditioned size and no pro card

2. TRENBOLONA ACE,, this is the most important most most most importanto anabolic steroids you can ever put into your blood,, it is more important than any other hormone even more important than hgh when it come to muscle condition,,
with out trenbolona ace THERE IS ABSOLITLY NO ADVANCE BODYBUILDER,,bodybuild with no trenbolona ace doesnt will always hear he look good...but never great,, will alwys hear yes you look good fella but but remember in the summer....remember when you were seperated and chest and deltd were huge and you were shred to pieces ,, that time you were better ,, i dont say you dont look good friend but its not what you were few month back ,, this! is what you hear when bodybuild is not on trenbolona ace!

trenbolona ace is the ONLY steroid that will let you eat anything,, you can eat icecream on this steroid and grow lean and ripped,, you can eat buns you can eat sushi ,, you can eat normal! and be shred! it is an aas with the capacity to get you in condition quite fast while at the same time growing you in the lean muscle departmnt ,, it grow you and burn fat same time,, you see it mainly to begin with by the vein poping out everywhere they go up from under the water and start poping all around if lean to begin with ,, thennn the seperation start occuring ,, it is daily changes not weekly ,, daily change on doses of 100-200 mg every day or 2 ,, you talk here about real fast changes,, and ofcourse after few months you are a walking competetive bodybuild ,, highly impressive when it come to condition withsmall waist depending on your hgh and insulina intake...with no insulina you will have 30 inch waist while you are 210lb ! when on trenbolona ace,, it is only! on trenbolona ace when the skin attach itself to the muscle in the attractive way you see in a magazine where the girl take a look and pondering why her man doesnt look even remotely close to it,, it is combo of THICKNESS AND! CONDITION which is considered shreded to ripped depending on the time you been on trenbolona ace,, the longer you are on it the more invinsible you come condition wize and the more lean size you pack on you ,, and! the more impressive you look even when weight on scale come to a stop because even then! bodyfat continue to go down ,, ALL WITH ZERO CARDIO!

3. insulina,, with out insulina you will never create a mutation on a larger fella,, a 5'8+ fella with no insulina in blood will never create mutatition ,, he will never be able to poses the 240lb+ on stage you see now day ,,insulina in today bodybuild and with deep pain i say this...is a mustyou just wont get to 240 you will be 210 with out insulina

4. testosterona,, it has to be there at some dose prefebly cycling depending on prep timing or not,, testosterona is a hormone to THICKEN an already lean physiqe,, it also keep stamina and keep your MOOD at the right place,, it can **** up condition when abused especialy when prep and especialy! when not done according to your lean muscle ,, a 200lb 5'9 fella do not prep on 1 gram testosterona for show! the end,, again testosterona is important and need to be taken sometime in higher doses to grow but it is ONLY when you have high hgh in blood ,, testosterona intake shoudl be paralel line to hgh intake ,, if you cant aford hgh or dont have it ...the testosterona doses should go DOWN

5. equipona ,, as important as testosterona ,, but testosterona is rated higher because it has medical application and it is the main hormone in all human body,, equipona is second best anabolic for bodybuild,, it grow you from the inside out slowly,, it cupp your delt very nice and it add polish to your look that only a bodyhbuild can see and recognize,, it is again attractive skin look that is wraped around muscle almost like a vaccum,, for final vaccum trenbolona and then diuretic are introduced

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:29 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

What do you need to become a bodybuilder

this is a list of the things you have to have inorder to become a good bodybuilder in 2010,,

1. money,,you have to have some form of continuous financial support because you are in need to remain on hormones consistantly ,,there is no off times,, period

2. H G H ,,human growth hormone is in today bodybuilding a must,,you WILL NEVER SEE the number 220+ 6% 5'9with out gh,,

3. THE USE OF GH HAS TO BE CONSISTANT ENOUGH AS IN INCASE YOU GET OFF AAS YOU NEED TO HAVE GH IN SYSTEM TO MUSCLE FIBER CONTINUE TO CREATE AND WHEN GO BACK ON AAS IT EXPLODE

4. LEARN THIS: TESTOSTERONE,,EQIPONA,,TRENBOLONA,,MASTERONA,,VERY IMPORTANT MUST HAVE STEROIDS

5. DIURETICS ARE A MUST!,,BUT MORE OF A MUST IS TO KNWO HOW TO USE THEM! AND WHAT KIND OF DURETIC YOUR BODY WILL WORK BETTER WITH,,THE REASON YOU SEE BODYBUILDER COME IN GYM LIFTG HIS SHIRT AND SHOW HIS ABS SHREDDED WITH THE TUNNELS AS IN SKIN SUCKED IN WHILE MAINTAINING 230LB AND YET SITTING AT 7% IS DIURETIC,,NO NOT AI OR AE ,,REASON IS DIURETICS,,THE REASON THEY ARE 7% IS BECAUSE THE FAT IS LAYING INSIDE THE MUSCLE,,,THE WATER IS VERY LOW DUE TO DIURETIC THAT IS BEING EXPRIEMENTED WITH ALL ALONG BOGH COMPETITION AND OFFSESON WHICH IS BASICALLY ONE BGI CYCLE AL YEAR LONG

6. OIL,,YEP SEO,,TODAY BODYBUILDER USE SEO,,SOME PULL IT SOME DONT,,BUT REASON SO MANY HAVE 20 INCH ARM AT 5'8 NOW DAYS IS SEO YES HGH HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE SIZE ,,BUT THE SEO IS THERE TOO,,YOU NEED TO KNWO HOW TO APPLY IT AND HOW TO WORK IT IN ,,IT TAKES A GOOD BODYBUILDER TO DO IT RIGHT,,GH15 DOES NOT BELIEVE IN SEO JUST SO ITS UNDERSTOOD

7. INSULIN ,,YES IT IS USED,,I WILL NTO SAY DOSES BUT SOME GO VERY VERY HIGH ,,THIS IS ALSO WHAT RUINED BODYBUILDIGN AND I WISH IT WASSNT A MUST FOR HIGH COMPETETIVE LEVEL BUT UNTIL JUDGES WISE UP IT IS ,,IT WILL ONE DAY BE CANCELLED AND GO BACK TO GH AND AAS BUT UNTILL THEN INSULIN A MUST FOR HIGH COMPETETIVE LEVEL

8 FOOD,,NUTRITION ,,WHEN YOU HAVE GH IN BLOOD ESPECIALLY 5 UNITS AND OVER,,YOUI BAICALLY CAN EAT ALL DAY LONG NONE STOP AND YOU NEED TO ! YOU DONT EAT YOU DONT GROW TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL ON HGH,,INFACT IF YOU DONT EAT A LOT YOU WILL BURN FAT TOO FAST,,YES THERE IS SUCH A THING AS BURNING FAT TOO FAST EVEN FOR GH BECAUSE IT TAKES LITTLE TIME TILL YOU START NOTICE THE NEW FIBERS AND IN THAT TIME BEFORE HAND YOU NEED TO EAT AND EAT A LOT

9 YOU NEED GENETIC RESPONSE THAT IS PHENOMINAL ,,YOU WILL KNOW IT WITHIN 3 MONTHS ON GH AND AAS IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES

10 YOU NEED LEGIT DRUGS ,,AND THAT MEANS GOOD SOURCE,, GURU ,, SPONSOR ETC WHICH BRING ME TO POINT ONE,,THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN BODYBUILDIGN IS YOUR SOURCE! WITH OUT YOUR SOURCE YOU ARE NOTHING ,,AND YOU WILL REMAIN NOTHING,,GOOD SOURCE IS THE MAIN KEY IN GETTING TO THE TOP

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:28 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Nutrition

you main source of prtien as bodybuild should be egg whites ,, then fish sushi preferbly ,, then all the rest chiken and beef

you need to make sure you have inside your body 1 or 2 of thsoe sources of protien on a daily basis ,, either eggwhite and fish or chieken and beef or fish and chiken or eggwhite and beef

you need to make sure protien is high ,, doesnt have to be super high just a good 200-400 gram a day for lean 200lb bodybuilder ,, somwhere around the 250-320 is good ,, you can have much more if you are on hgh and we do much more when we are on hgh,,

carbs should be HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH ,, this thing with low carbs **** you up all the time,, high carb then cycle coupel low carbs but mostly high carbs when on the hormones i mention ,, you need that carbs when on hgh and on trenbolona ,, when you body is fat burning machine when you want big muscle when you want to thicken up and seperate from within you need the ****in carbs!

kit kats ummmm i dont know i dont like candies much,, icecream much better ,, icecream is important tool in bodybuild arsenal we LOVE ****IN ICECREAM even the lactose intolerate bodybuild can deal well with icecream ,,icecream is important,,then you got all the fun with burgers and pizza but it need to be done in moderation and knwo your body well ,, you just cant sit eat 5 times a day mcdonald and expect to step on stage no matter how much trenbolona and hgh in you because yes you will be 6% but it wont be good enough and you will be wet 6% not dry 6%

so when i say to you anything you want to it there is also moderation taken into account,, you can eat icecream every day yes....but if you do it dont ****in go at 2 am right after the icecream into denis for a coffee and desert cake

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:27 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Tren Ace Facts II

GH15 TRENBOLONE ACETATE FACTS:

legit trenbolona will result in the following ,, be sure you have legit,,

enormous strength ,, and i mean it ENORMOUS strength

imediate fat burning effect like eca but with out the high in the sky weak feeling eca give you in the long run ,, in other word no stringy and no stiffy feeling,, much beter than eca for fat burninng

immediate increase in lean muscle ,, first through hardening and densing of the physiqe you have ,,the fibers will get closer and then will start seperating due to the water going into the muscle and decreasing on the outside of the muscle between skin and muscle ,,

there will be few day confusion where you are not sure what what ,, after 7 days you will know you are a walking invinsible bodybuild,, you will need to start 10% not fat...if you start fat it will all take longer time as in 3-4 months...remember eveyrthing happen in bodybuild because we are already starting lean to some degree as in 10% zone

legit trenbolona ace will be golden yellowish ,, it can be either more yelowish or more golden depending on oxidation and other factors,,but the color is a combo between gold and yellow sometime more yellow sometime more gold but it will have the combo of golden yelow pee to it

legit trenbolona ace will make a fatter fella sweat much more than a lean fella,, lean fella will not sweat as much ,,

legit trenbolona ace will let you eat anything you like and get you from point a to point b ,, no matter how your diet is as long as enough calorie and protien and carb you will get shreded at the end process and reserve all muscle while increasing your lean muscle becaue when you lose fat and dont lose weight...or lose very little weight.....you increased your lean muscle,, it will be seen in the seperation of the muscle and the attachment of the skin to the muscle as in getting the muscle shape ,, skin and muscle become one,, veins will then from day 3 will be popping out more an dmore every single day to places you neevr seen them ,, you will have veins coming theough your body hair even if you are a chimpanzee you will see veins all over with full bodily hair,, you use veet on your body? you will be amazed how ripped you are,, wait with the veet few weeks or couple months so you get a big shock,, put tann on you and you are like a magazine fella in real life face to face ,,

legit trenbolona ace get female to take notice of you ,, suddenly females who would not touch bodybuild...will be attrackted,, if you have wife who dont give you coïtus or coïtus is minimal,, while using trenbolona you will see her approching you for coïtus and wanting to **** you ,, like when you see a hot girl with perky tits...she will see you like the boy toys she and her friends were all gigling about back in highschool,, she will have coïtus with you much more and will intitiate it ,, lean fella that hold muscle and get to look ripped but maintain thickness get the most coïtus from females,, its not up to debate with me this is part of legt trenbolona facts

legit trenbolona will give you a cough spiiting saliva cough if you hit a vessle ,, it will come fast and go within 3-5 min whiel you be coughin and spitting saliva all over the toilet cursing everyone around you actualy you wont be able to talk but after 3 min you will lol it is nothing and common trenbolona hit the vessle reaction made by the tren easter which is ace

legit trenbolona will cause you to itch and get flaky skin ,, some do some dont ,, most do but again its only when hit vessle ...thre actual flaky skin will be for serious bodybuildthat been on tren for long time and on hormones in general for long time

legit trenbolona wil give you insomina and at time paranoia that everyone is after you ,, sometime even bad dreams,, its part of it ,, legit trenbolona is a known insomina causer and you need to know how to control it and sleep even with insomnia ,, you can get tired and regulate your sleep or change work schedule or fit it in no problam ,, whern bodybuild want somethign bodybuild get it

legit trenbolona is the only drug that can not be replaced in bodybuild ,, especialy competetive bodybuild,, but in bodybuild in general you will not be able to get in condition and eat like normal fella UNLESS you are on legit trenbolona ,, even if yuo eat clean legit trenbolona condition will not be there unless you are on trenbolona ,, you will lose lean muscle when not on trenbolona no matter what product you are on ,, even if you use gh and insulina if yuo are not on trenbolona you will lose lean muscle that will not be noticable to begin with but later on it will when tru to get to same condition and see you cant because you missing those 5-7 lb of quality muscle,,

bible index

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:26 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Tren Ace and Tren Enanthate

trenbolona ace,,

the trenbolona of choice,, we use trenbolona ace for daily changes ,, if one lean and in signle digit ...trenbolona ace create changed on the physiqe daily ,, NOTICABLE changes,, effective and hit the blood fast ,,does it thing and leave,,best thing about trenbolona ace is ....the ability to eat icecream before going to sleep..or really just eat lol,, with hgh forget about it you actualy need to push stuff into you otherwize you will be erased bodyfat wize,, but! on trenbolona ace...after gh been taken out...you can eat much more balonie and stil get fat burning while lean muscle kept in WHOLE,, it is ofcourse the easter of choice of any serious bodybuilder,,

trenbolona enantato,,
side effect in a vial,,some fella dont get side effet no matter what due to their invinsibility as human beings,,,there are some fella with immune system and body that is just superior geneticaly and they just never get sides or get sick or anything,, still the acetate is alwaya the prefered method to use trenbolona ,, you want it in and out and you want it fast acting,,you want attack muscle and fat fast and then out,, enantato just doesnt do it the body get used to it and start breaking it little here little there,,just doenst give you the same effect

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:25 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Hormone Descriptions

testosterone - natural hormone to the body ,,the more of it you have the bigger you will get the more agressive and energetic you will be in the gym,,500-750mg test = 200-220lb bodybuilder ...you wanna grow bigger youll have to use more testosterone,,period

boldenone - good anabolic that grows you lean ,,shoudl be a part of a stack for the advanced bodybuilder if chosen to use eq

nandralone - the human grade brother of eq,,nandrolone should always be chosen over eq when aiming at growth

trenbolone - strength and hardness is what trenbolone can and wil give you,,preferable use in prep due to the abilioty to get to chris fadilo bodyfat% while maintainig all the muscle mass,,muscle maturity is the first thing ones notice with trenbolone,,your muscle will mature faster and yoru face too and thus you will look 10 yeard older than your age for a typical whitie ,,blacks hide it well due to ...being black:)

dbol - best drugs hands down in history of hormones,,to this day there is no drug beter than dianabol,,LEGIT dianabol will add 20lb of muscle mass on ANY LIFTER WITHIN FIRST 3-4 WEEKS OF USE,,
no dianabol = football players no dianabol = no bodybuilders

anadrol - use for prep if at all,,gh15 doesnt recomend the use of anapolon because it is a drug that wasnt meant for the bodybuilder,,it is for diff purpose but still can work at keeping muscle full while dieting ,,some are none responders ,,,some will grow on it well but it will never be 50mg it will always have to be 100+ mg if not 150-200 ,,we professionals take sometimes 300-400mg a day

winstrol - stifness and hardness,,better have lots of muscle and good shape to those muscle before using winstrol because you wont be able to look good otherwize and inaddition while using winstrol you will never reach heavy lifting ,,winstrol and heavy lifting do not go together even if you use nandrolone with it ,,winstrol simple prevent you from heavy lifting

growth hormone -
any professional athlete and almost all top amatuers as of 2008 use growth hormone,,it wont be detected via simple tests and its costly to test for it ,,everyone use it becaue everyone love to eat good food,,and if you wanna eat good food and lots of it you need growth so the good food dont make you fat,,as simple as that ,,lean growth is what growth hormone cause ,,to ANY ONE

insulin - insulin is a key ingredient inorder to become a freak ,,gh alone will grow yuo lean ,,,insulin will grow you lean and freaky ,,insulin ruined bodybuilding to some degree but still most bodybuilders on gh sonner or later go the to insulin because most bodybuilders always chase size...hopefully it changed yesterday

igf - organ growth ,,you need to know your shit before using it and you need to know how to use it at the right dose IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET REAL IGF!

clenbuterol - fat burner,,retain water first few days ..then boom start losing fat past week 1

ephedrine - beter than clenbuterol because it works faster

t3 - if you want to eat pizza burgers chinease etc you gotta use t3 ....ofcourse do not use t3 unless you are on gh and insulin and also dont east too much junk food unless yo are on gh and insulin ...the t3 is aimed at the increasing of metabolsim thus burning fast more effienct and effective,,

arimidex,letro - estrogen eliminator down to almost 5%,,i recomend the use of those only in prep..but if yuore a fat ass as in lots of adipose tissue and still do hormones ...use it all year

clomid,nolva - i find clomid and nolva old generation crap and to me it doesnt matter wether you use tit or not...i find all post cycle therapy to be useless but then again we professionals rarely go off and in general some fellas just get touched by a girl and their balls start working again ,,some do not,,,the hairier you are the less you will need post cycle crap,,,the more hair yu ogot on yoru body pre shaving....the better are your balls and natural testosterone levels,,,in other words....there is a reason why big hairy men are called beasts! their coïtus drive is always high on off and inbetween cycles they dont need no pct,,the less hairy you are the more feminine you are and the harder it will be for yuo to rebound so pct may be for you

good luck
Posted by C Hayes at 12:25 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Tren Cough

it depends on the specific brain you have mainly NERVES ,, it is brain reaction mainly ,,what happen is that you feel not quite metalic but more of a almost liek soury sharp taste on the tip of the toungue and most fellas will feel in their prostat almost like a burning sensation ,, nothing to do with sweating ....then you feel it in the lungs and start caughing ,, really nothing serious medically ..just hit a vessel with trenbolona ace,, it stops after 2-3 min ,,when you caugh and ofcourse itch all over because your sculp will itch like mother ****in fella that has lice lol everything will itch all your head lol so while you cough and have saliva like a horse coming out of your mouth ....and then itch,, after 2-3 min it is over and the itching last maybe another 10-20 min sometimes longer but it dont matter its tolerable

anbd you can breath perfectly fine ,, its that many get hysteric becaue they never experienced it before,, but the problem is that you have more of a shortness of breath which can be confuse with no ability to breath ,, it is far less than the horror storys we say here,, it really isnt that bad you hav eseen much much worse if you ever broken a leg ...or broken arm ...or injected dirty mexicano gear....if you ever injected gear with high ba....NOW THATS HORROR...that is the real real horror ,, the top chefs though do nto do mistakes with the ba they became very profesional in this aspect they put the mexicanos to shame

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:24 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

HGH and Blood sugar

ANY LEGIT HGH WILL DECREASE I REAPEAT I REAPEAT THIS IS BIBLE INDEX WILL D E C R E A S E BLOOD SUGAR AS IN BLOOD GLUCOSE POST INJECT,, NOT INCREASE! BUT DECREASE! YES YES YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ,, REAL LEGIT PURE HIGH QUALITY GH WILL ALWAYS DECREASE BLOOD SUGAR NOT INCREASE MY FRIENDLY FRIENDS,,

NOW....WHAT WE DO IS THIS!

WE INJECT THE HGH AND BLOOD SUGAR GO DOWN WITHIN 10 -40 MIN ,, WHAT WE DO THEN IN THIS TIME PERIOD WE TAKE IN SUGAAAAARRRRRR
REMEMBER THOSE PINAPPLE JUICES IM TALKIN ABOUT LAL THE TIME,, REMEMBER THOSE BANANAS IM TALKIN ABOUT? YES YES,, WE TAKE IT INNNNN IN THIS PERIOD OF TIME....NOW...AND THIS IS IMPORTANT,,

WE GIVE IT A DOUBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE DOUBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE DOUBLLLLLLLLLLLE! PUNCH BECAUSEEEE NOT ONLY WE GET GLUCOSE DROP FROM GH BUT WE PUT IN SOME INSULIN.....WHY WE DO IT?

BECAUSE THEN WE CAN BE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AND DRINNK LIKE MAMACITA AND HER 3 FAT KIDS BUNCH OF SUGAR AND GET BIGGER AND LEANER! TA DA!

DOUBLE PUNCH OF GH AND INSULINA ...BOOM SUGAR AND IT NEVER TURN TO FAT....WHAT IT DOES IT ...IT GETS IN THE MUSCLE VOLUMZING THEM......YES YES NOW YOU GET THE REAL IDEA OF HOW YOU GET MUTATION ,, THIS IS PART OF IT BUT QUITE A BIG PART,,

SO HGH FIRST...

THEN WE PUT IN THE PINEAPPLE CANS...HGH WORK NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT ALL THIS FASTING BALONIE IS BUNCH OF BALONIE

ANDDDD.....THENNNNNNN WHEN WE HAVE THE BUNCH OF REBOUD SUGAR FROM THE NATURAL PINEAPPLE .....AND BANANAS.....ETC.....WE LOAD THE INSULINA AND SHOOT IT! AND WHAT WILL IT DO FRIENDS? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ....IT WIL PUSH ALLLLL THIS NEW SUGAR INTO THE MUSCLE INTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE DAMN MUSCLE AND GROW YOU INTO NEW DIMENTION!

thats it,,,this is 75% of mutation,, the 25 other % is trenbolona ace in high enough doses

hgh mattter big time doses of it matter,, NOT FOR NOTHING DID I CALL MYSELF GH15,, and 15 is the least least the top do ,, they do much closer to 30-40 iu every single day

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:23 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Egg whites and Icecream

eggwhite are important because body like it ,, it is most digestable you can drink it pasturized and it will all go into where it need to be 80-90% of it will be absorbed by body and utilized,, body like it ...its light on the body ,, it is very fast way to get protien ,, very efficient and effective,, it fills you up well for the time you need until next meal,, its not heavy ,, its just superb source of protien

icecream is a must for any bodybuild becaue when on trenbolona and hgh ....either or ,, even if you cycle in and out the hgh still...the body burn fat so fast,, the lean muscle grow so fast...the changes happen so fast ...that your body needs this milky tecture of nutrients to slow suply the body with something to work on ,, this is diery and slower to digest ,, it is fun to eat ,, it is yum good for brain ,, it fills you up and togethe rwith trenbolona and hgh it created superb fullness and rippdness,,

remember arnold used to eat icecream every night thats was his shake ,,, he did his shakes there were no protien powder balonie,, eggwhites and icecream mixed together lol that was it...

icecream is highly important for bodybuild on the right hormones,, but! as with eveyrthing....there is icecream that is not good...ben and jerry NOT GOOD too much balonie too much fat too much sugar too much cream ,, there are icecreams that suiting bodybuilder better and they are the reaseas penut butter by brayer or whatyever there name is,, etc

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:23 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

About HGH

growth hormone is what deveop new muscle cell,,without growth hormone there are no 230 at singles at 5'9,,never was never will be

aas is what develop the new muscle fiber cells gh gave you ,,so with no aas there is no 230 at singles at 5'9,,never was never will be

the use of both gh and aas is absolut must for quality cut lean large and tight 220+ single digit quality look on height under 5'10,,

thhe magic in bodybuilding can ONLY happen when on test,,tren,,eq,,and gh you may say you can use deca,,no its nto the same,,you may say you can use primobolan no its nto the same,,

you have in bodybuilding what we call the nasty lean mean beast and freak depending on genetic response potential ,,

you will not be able to achieve those looks if you have no trenbolone in blood no gh in blood no test in blood and no eq in blood those are the 4 musts in bodybuilding foillowed closly by masteron which can be substitute but still part of the equation for finished impressive physiqe

the addition of gh can solve the shockin time when you are off aas,, yes you lose size but you continue to create muscle fibers,,and when there is moe muscle fibers mutation can occure later on ,,thats what we lie to you and call muscle memory ,,muscle memory is basically the mutation you create as a rsult of gh use when you prime your muscles before aas use or during depending on how rich you are and how much money you can play with,,if you are a serious bodybuilder or intend to be there is never off time completely never ever,,aas ,,gh either one or both are always in system

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:22 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

HGH and Fat burning

ON HGH YOU NEED TO EAT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIME,, THAT MEANS YOU CAN PRACTICALLY EAT EVERY HOUR,,EVERY SINGLE HOUR,,BUT DEFENITELY EVERY 2-3 HOUR

IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL NOT GROW TO THE FULL POTENTIAL ,,

FROM THE MOMENT HGH INTRODUCED TO BLOOD WITHIN THE FIRST SECOND NTO MINUTE BUT SECOND,,YOUR BODY BECOME A FAT BURNING MACHINE THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU FEED IT AS LONG AS RATIO IS KEPT IF BODYBUILDER,,BUT IT ALSO LET YOU FEED LOTS OF OTHER JUNKS AND GO THROUGH IT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW,,

IF YOU DO NOT EAT ALL THE TIME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN EAT YOU BECOME WHAT WE CALL CUT AND RIPPED VERY FAST ,,YOU GROW OFCOURE BUT NOT TO FULL POTENTIAL SO YOU LOOK VERY SIMILAR TO THE STAVIO FELLA ON STAGE + 20 LB OF WATER AND MUSCLE BULK,,,BUT MORE OF A RIPPED CUT STIFFER LOOK ,,

ONLY IF YOU EAT ALL THE TIME YOUR PHYSIQE GO INTO WHAT WE CALL EVEN GASTRAFANI WHATEVER THE **** IS NAME IS LEVEL,,YOU GOT TO KNOW HOW TO EAT A LOT ,,YOU HAVE TO ON HGH,,IT WIL GROW YOU LEAN BUT THERE IS GROWING AND THEN THERE is!!! GROWING,, YOU WANT THE SWOLE FULL SKIN POPPING CUT LOOK THAT HAS COMBO OF RIPPED AND FULL WITH LARGE SIZE,,THIS ONLY COES IF YOU P O U N D FOOD ON HGH,,YOU JUST NEED TO HAVE FOOD AT YOUR DISPOSAL AT ALL TIMES,,IF YOU SIT IN YOUR HOME AND FEEL YOU GROWING AND LOOK ON RIGHT ARM AND LEFT AND SMILE AND SAY OH I CAN WAIT 2 MORE HOUR BECAUSE I FELL PUMP AND I FEEL I SEE MY CUTS AND I FEEL IM TIGHT AND GETTING LARGE ITS NO GOOD FRIEND,,YOU NEED AT THAT TIME INSTED OF BE ON GETBIG GET IN KITCHEN AND GET MORE FOOD,,YOU NEED TO POUND FOOD ON HGH,, THE HIGHER THE DOSES THE MORE FOOD YOU NEED

YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT IN YOU A LOT OF CALORIES AND NOT CLEAN DRY SHIT,,IF NOT YOUR BODY BURN FAT AND GROW LEAN BUT ITS SLOWER PROCESS THAT WILL SHOW LESS IMPRESSIVNESS,,

HGH IS THE REASON WE EAT WHAT WE EAT NOW DAY,,ITS ONLY THE HGH AND YOU NEED TO POUND THE FOOD FELLAS,,NEVER TELL YOURSELF OH I ATE ENOUGH BECAUSE IF YOU DONT EAST EVERYTHING IN SITE YOU JUST TUGHTEN UP GETTIGN LEANER BUT MISSING ON GETTING HUGE!

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUGE AND BIG FELLAS,,YOU WANT YOUR HEAD TO LOOK SMALLER ON YOUR BODY FOR THAT YOU NEED HGH TO BEGIN WITH BUT THEN TO MAKE IT VERY IMPRESSIVE YOU NEED TO POUND FOOD,,THAT INCLUDE SUSHI PIZZA BURGERS RESTAURANT JAMAICAN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WHILE KEEPING RATIOS AS YOU KNOW IT,,

ok now its understood
gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:21 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Myths

the reason is because as i keep telling you 2 of the BIGGEST myths in bodybuild is

1. you have to train real hard inorder to build muscle,,

2. you have to eat clean inorder to builld good muscle,,

number 2 is completly complety wrong,, it is the main reason half of you stuck at 180 6% and the ones of you who eat clean on insulina and hgh stuck at 200-220 on stage....this is why,, because you EAT CLEAN ,, insted of eating your mama nad papa,, pizza,,german ,, vietnamease,, sushi ,, juicy burgers,,....you sit and eat your half oatmeal and 1 apple and throw in your balonie protien shake and expect miricles,, you dont build size this way ,, i keep tellin you this over and over and over and over only to see the same morons on steroids boardings do the exact same thing and kiss ass to pros like me on muscular develop and say genetic genetic make me wanna throw up my icecream when i get this pm quotes from muscular develpp,,

this is one of the biggest myths and biggest lies that will seperate you from ever becoming a pro....we dont eat clean we only eat clean at very specific times! this time called prep and even then its only kept for specific time in the prepat specific bodyfat ,,

now...number 1 is the subject of this posting....its nto how hard you work! it is HOW YOU WORK,, as i said many time before....as long as you have the drugs in system you will build muscle as long as you stimulate it ,,it can be from standing donky while getting ****ed in the ass by your man ...you need stimulation and this what will cause the growth as LONG AS drugs in blood and enough food and rich food!

nwo this also go to true natural like the women you see in gym ,,,some are true naturals...and even for true naturals ....it is stimulation that wil build the muscle and best stimulation is done with weight that is good for you ,,, no NOT WITH 7 PLATES EACH SIDE OF THE BAR...but 1-2 plates...yes yes 1-2 -3 plates ...this is what causes growth my friends,,especialy ESPECIALY WITH LEGS

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:21 AM No comments:
icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Facts about tren ace and nutrition

A WHITE FELLA CAN NOT EAT ONLY FISH AND RICE AND EXPECT TO TOP OF THE TOP CONDITION WHEN HE ALREADY BEEN TO HORMONES IN THE MAGALOMANIC DOSES,, AND WHEN HIS WAIST IS ALREADY BIG.... A WHITE FELLA NEED TO EAT WHAT HE ALWAYS EAT...AND JUST MAKE SURE THE DRUG INTAKE GO SAME OR HIGHER,,, ITS THE DRUGS! WHO DO THE JOB FOR A WHITE FELLA ...NO NOT THE INSULINA BUT THE ANABOLICS ...THEY DO THE JOB FOR A WHITE FELLA,, THE DIET SHOULD NOT BE FISH AND RICE ONLY ,, IT JUST WONT BE ENOUGH MUSCLE WHEN BODYFAT IS CUT INTO THE LOWERST LEVEL,,

food intake should be exactly what he did in past,,, the drug intake should increase! specific products like trenbolona should increase,, i mean INCREASE,, thats whats get white fella into squary mother ****in sperated condition ,,then fill it up right and look full ,, dont rely on diuretic be ready when you get to the diuretic stage,,

jason could win next o with no problem if does it right

with jason TRENBOLONA ACE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME! trenbolona ace is what give jason the mother ****ing in your face lean and mean shredded peel look,, ofcourse other products too ,, but trenbolona high doses aHIGH ****IN DOSES ,, i dont give a **** how much he cough in the bathroom on the toilet he spit saliva all day long i dont care,, make sure you dont hit vein then you wont have this caugh and if you do then deal with it its only 5 minutes,, high doses trenbolona! this on jason = another 1-2 mr o ,, i dont know what rambod think or does ,, it doesnt matter,, jason is better than rambod in bodybuild prep he done it alone all the time,, he need HIGHER DOSES TRENBOLONA ACE ,,philsulina can take trenbolonaace from morning to night wont matter jason carry much more lean muscle ,, if he bring it in sqaure and full ...the back wont look like it looked the wrinkles wil be there but the detail will be there too! every little bit of it...and if he doesnt hav egood middle back it will be dry and hard as a mother ****er ,,tight to the t ,, and he would win because no matter how well muscle bellie philsulina will look ...jason will surpass him on lean muscle tissue and hardness/dryness which = condition ...this would bring jason mr o ...not a higher ****in peack from seo...or a overdose diuretic lasix application... or some stupid detailed line on the back,,, lines have place in bodybuild ....but! lean size! hardness! dryness! come first! thennnnn the lines wil be there wether you want it or not...and if you are bigger your lines can be worse and you will still win ....as long as you can bring same hardness driness and tightness as the other fella and you are bigggggggger ...you will win mr o ,,

bible index

gh15 approved

Natural numbers

1 7 0 LB 6% 5'10! THIS IS A GOOD CASE OF A NATURAL ! AND EVEN THOSE NATURALS BEEN TO SOME HALODROLS...AND ON FAT BURNERS...

1 7 0 LB 5 '10 THAT MEANS TWISTER FROM THIS BOARDING.. HE IS HOW TALL? 5'6? HE WOULD BE TRULY NATURAL..... 1 4 5 LB ! 6% NOT EVEN A LB OVER

SO JUST DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW STRONG AAS AND HGH IS.... FROM 145 LB TWISTER BECAME 220...190....ETC ETC

NATURAL NUMBERS AGAIN

165-175LB 6% DRY 5'10,, THIS IS ON GOOD GOOD GENETICS!!

gh15 approved

Steroids and Death

there is realy no death pool from hormones ,, this is the saddest thing about our cult,, some bad apples ruined it for all of us,, atleast 50% of the cult is normal bodybuilders thsat just want to build their body and compete or work as fitness model or just have btter physiqes with or with out hormones...those 50% who choose steroids suffer greatly from the other 50% among us who do narcotics and high doses insulina and diuretics,,they kill themselves and then everyone blame everything on the poor steroids who really only make you healthier,, its quite sad ,, the reputation of steroids among public is so bad due to the bad 50% of us that it failed us all ,, it really did,,

look at true bodybuilders liek zane...like many others...they live to be old and happy ,,many more than zane..many of the 70s and 80s are living to be old ,, look at haney and he used some serious shit but! didnt use narcotics and didnt abuse diuretics and insulina!

it really comes to the bad 50% among us who ruin it to all the good serious bodybuilders,, so many bodybuilders dont even drink!! i know so many bodybuilders who cant even drink alcohol they cant stand it,, they really dont drink ,, then come the other 50%...and **** it all up with some x and some cocaine and some fast diuretic to get in the club dry ...and insulina to be heavy set,, and some pain killers to num everything and some tynalol and advil to take the headache away ...oh and yes some hormones lol and the poor hormones are the ones who get blames while those 50% sit and drink 6 packs like there is no tomorow and pop x into their mouth and on few diff narcotic meds...

fellas you DO NOT die from steroids ,, PERIOD,, unless you are already having cancer from before...or really really condition from before which is rare ,, even then you usualy dont die

gh15 approved

Genetics

genetics really wont matter in your quest to turn profesional ,, it will only matter in the comparison to OTHER profsionals when you are already professional and play on prety much level field,,then genetic will be matter more,,

now lots of fellas take hormones,, but none of them have the money for the constant supply and the legitimcay contacts and really dont put bodybuild number 1...many just cant afford and many dont have contacts they play russian roulete since no sponsor and really no idea of the cult so they can hav ethe best genetifc in the world but when compete they wuill be stuck 171lb 6% 5'10...

now,, to be a freak what you need is first to be able to really dial your body in ...

WHAT YOU FELLAS DO NOT UNDERSTAND,, AND I WILL DO PHASE 4 IN FEW HOUR OR FEW DAYS I NEED TIME TO WRITE IT,, BUT! this is some of phase 4 here i will write...

what you dont understand is that RIPPED SHREDDED TRULY LEAN THINNED SKIN PHYSIQE IS WHAT MAKE YOU THINK SOMEONE IS A FREAK ,, IT IS WHAT MAKE 16 INCH ARM LOOK 18! THIS IS ILLUISION ,, BODYBUILD IS ILLUISIOON I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS OVER AND OVER,,

SO YOU NEED TO FIRST BE ABLE TO DIAL IN ....TO GET IN CONDITION AS IN B O N E S AND MUSCLE....YOU NEED TO SEE FIBERS ALL OVER BODY ...WHEN YOU TURN AROUND YOU NEED TO SEE DETAILED LOWER BACK AND DETAIELD MIDDLE BACK....THIS COME FROM THE ABILITY TO DIAL IN TO ACTUALY HOLD VERY LOW BODYFAT AND BE AS LEAN AS POSSIBLE ...AND YOU FIRST NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO IT AT 170....THEN CLIMB UP ON HORMONES,, OFCOURSE YOU CAN CLIMB UP WITH HORMONES WITH OUT DOING THIS BUT IT WILL THEN BE SOMETHING YOU NEVER TRIED BEFORE AND WHEN TIME TO PREP COME YOU WILL LOSE THRE IDEA HOW MUCH OF THE WEIGHT ON YOU IS REAL WATER WEIGHT....AND YOU WILL BE IN SHOCK ! HOW MUCH OF IT IS REAL WATYER...SOMETIMES YOU GO FROM 200 TO 180 ...ONLY WATER WEIGHT LOSS! ASK FELLAS HERE WHO BEEN TO STAGE THEY WILL TELL YOU,,

inorder to be freaky you need to be first and formost lean and then build on it ,, when someone is lean ....and hold to some muscle the muscle look freaky ...the veins coming out in places you never knew there were veins before...yes yees evene on jason ....he just abused insulina and gh but even on him it used to be this way ...your veins whatever you have will come out...on places you woudnt dream of...on hthe freaking calves and on the frraking lpwer tummy and on the lats ...it will come the leaner and THINNER skin you get...

how do you get that? you get that when you are in phase 4 going into the cleaner diet mode while pushing hormones that NEEDED BE THERE into high mode....and finish it with diuretic!

this is how you get the freaky look ,,,you have hormonized muscle with thin skin due to you being in condition and very lean due to you eating a lot of cleaner food and in quantities that are enough to sustain it! you dont do it for 30 weeks you do it for 5 weeks...and you do enough of it and this is the way to the look you desire...it is specific time of this,, it is when water holding hormones move away and reduced in favour of specific muscle preserving hardening products that enhance the muscle while you get it all dialed in ,, and finaly flash the water out when alredy 4-5% with diuretic,,

gh15 approved

Sex drive

testosterona and trenbolona for higher coïtus drive,,

testosterona will make anyone horny no matter what drug you on as long as in right ratio,,

trenbolona will make you horny and hard and wanna **** ,,but! the main ide will be it will take you long time to nut,,she will be so sore when youre done she will thikn twice about having coïtus next timelol but some whores like it so it is whoredependent

proviron will get you very very hard ,,,much better than any viagra or cialais ever done,,viarga and cialis wil reduce your blood pressure and in healthy individual it is no good,,some of them dont need thsoe drugs and actually perform worse on them ,,viagra and ciali are for fellas who have problems in getting blood into their peepee,,proviron on the other hand will get you so hard that you will be able to **** her push up style with out blood running out of cock it will be like that for an hour straight and in most cases doesnt get you soft when cuming meanig you stay hard and can go for another round very fast even at older age

masteron is good ,,it is liquid proviron but the way you fellas use it 3 times a week inject wont be as good simply because dose wont be high enough ,,if inject masteron at 50-100mg a day itr would work well for coïtus,,,not as well a proviron btu close

halotestin,, pretty much the best drug to get a hard on if your have no balls and cant perform ,,lets say you are on 1000 mg eq ,,1000 mg deca,,no test,,and good coïtus drive killer such as estogen eliminator ai,,they will all be fade away into never land moment you take halo into blood at does of 15-40mg ..within about 10-15 min you will have sensation of cock and it will get hard even thogh coïtus might not be in your mind the cock will get hard and you will feel the need to do it pretty fast after

halotestin + proviron + testosterona = porn star

halotestin + proviron + testosterona + gh = good large and lean looking muscular porn star

gh15 approved

Drugs for Power

1 halotestin

2 suspension

3 trenbolona ace

4 anadrola

5turinabol

6 oxandrolona

in this order they go from strongest to the more wear ofcourse they are all strong,,

the top 4 i mentioned there will make a chiwawa to pitball strength wize and will get you to be strongest fella in gymnasium of your choice if you are the only one on it... : )

dose matter,, but! suspension which is tne now day ,, i do not recomedn water suspension anymore,, but tne...and halotestin and trenbolona ace all of those 3 create monster strength ,, diff is....trenbolona ace will get you there while keeping mid singles and hard dry look ,, tne not so much,, halotestin will get you there and will make you a dangerous fella to be around,,

halotestin is the strongest drug for strength ,, fellas will disagree some love trenbolona ace some love suspension some love anadrola,, but any one who lift heavy and know his drugs....will tell you that 20 mg of legit halotestin will create a monster in a matter of 1 single hour,,and also a very harsh nasty and violent monster if prone to it! dotn recomend doses of 40-50mg of legit halo unless very experienced and not a violent fella,,20-30 mg of legit halo create champs

combination of any of the above will result in major spurts of strength that will be fat surpassing any muscle you will have on your poor bones,, the strength though will be enormous,,im talking 10 plates 45lb each side of the hammer trap machine easy 10s...im talkin serious serious weights

gh15 approved

Cycle without HGH

Age 23 is good you dont need gh yet but for the numbers you want if you are not great responder or natural gh not at top of the chart...you will have to use syntetic gh sicne you want a magazine look basically that is volumized and fibery with meaty round delts,,extra surface on body while getting lean and scarifice bodyfat for new lean muscle that come insted,,this usually can only be achieved with gh at some level ,,

then again like said if you have high natural gh and you wil knwo it quite fast i assume you dont because if you did you woud be 10% right now,,thoe are the fellas with high natural gh ,,they go single to lowe doubles ,,they usually have space in their teeth ,,they usually have flat hands with very flat nails and they just naturally lean ,,

but if you still think you have high natural gh then the cycle i woudl recomend is

testosterone 500-750mg a week
equipoise 600mg a week
and a tren ace at 75mg every second day
if your gh is high in body you will start looking nasty past week 4-5,, but again inorder to look nasty you need yoru bodyfat at no higher than 13% when starting ,,true 13%

good luck

gh15 approved

Advice for young bodybuilders

1. always have the following drug at ahnd from the get go,,tren ace,,,testosterona,,equi,,masteron

2. always use them ,,consistantly no matter what ,,sometimes go off inorde3r to shock system later,,but always be on consistant use of those 4 drugs in some form or another,,

3. no matter how lean you feel at the beggining and psycologicaly ****ed dont ever quit those 4 drugs because with time they will give you and they will be the only drugs that will give you the 3 dimentional look and right after that within couple months the small head in relashion to body,,those are the only combination of drugs that will do it with quality

4. gh a must for the bodyfat levels/size combo you need now days ,,so forget abotu hgih level competition with out gh ,,with any drug at the end you will start losing muscle inordder to get down to very low bf%,,the3 onlnly thing that wuill get you to GROW into show is gh,,it is a must ..but try to abuse it less at the beggining stages and keep it for later in high doses if you do well at higher levekl competition above local

5 id take insulin out of bodybuilding ,,it ruined it
,,also take seo otu of bodybuilding then yo 7usee who is real good and who is a blob
6. amnerican bodybuilder are liars,,they use more drugs and higher doses ,,europian bodybuilders are less of a liar and use just as much

gh15 approved

T3

effects = the best fat burning product on planet earth right there with ephedrine,,i would put it before ephedrine but the diff is t3 is merciless and ephedrine can be abused,,you will die/get sick but ephedrine can be abused,,t3 CANT
abusing t3,,iuncreasing doses to high ones if you dont have enough muscle mass for those doses and enough food around you,,will result in you losing fat and muscle at the same rate,, so doses for 200lb bodybuilder should be kept at25-75mcg 100mcg+ go for the bigger lifters and they better know how to use it right

what im trying to say in general is that if youre 210lb guy takin t3 at 200-300mcg a day,,you better sit in macdonalds for your 5 daily meals and order everything double,,there are people who do it and their excuse for them eating so much junk and staying so lean is stomack ulcers or problems from young age while in realiy they just overdose on t3 in addition to high metabolism to begin with in addition to lifting and looking athletic,,those are usually the people who look athletic and lean with veins sticking everywhere while eating junk all day none stop,,its a way to look decent but its not a way to be a bodybuilder

safety level is high if you know what you are doing,,takin 900mcg at one dose will result in problems for anyone,,its common used product and i yet to hear anyone having problem with using t3

Why do you respond to drugs better when you're lean

the human body is a machine ,,it is a machine that needs to be fueled inorder to grow ,, you need to be able to eat and utilize this food inorder for you to grow... now!,,if you come to mutation when you are already fat aka danta and friends ltd... the food you eat wont be utilized to the best level ,,why? because they hold higher bodyfat in the higher teens or sometimes more...the hormones also wont be able to do what they need to do to the best level because it will all be a mix of jello and muscle and the estrogen will be celebrating inside the blood and so wil be the adipose tissue both works directly against new muscle ..yes you need estrogen but not when you are 18% ...thats not bodybuilding fat levels ...this is normal people fat levels... you need the estrogen at optimal levels but when you are singles... thats the key,,

now,, the higher leaN muscle you got the better you will untilize the food ,, the body will burn it much better than fatter fella,, youll be able then to continiously eat and eat and eat and not get fat .... the hormones will take it up a few notches...and make you an effective machine that wotn get fat no matter what ,,,water? yes you will hold some... as i said estrogen is important ,,but fat? no way ,, you will not gain fat period not on anadrola nto on nothing unless you inject straight out estrogen even then i doubt it ,, sooo you can eat icecreams and pizza and jamaica cooking from jamaica boys mamas kitchen and anything else and really wont gain fat,, youll just grow lean,, it will actualy be hard for you to be satisfied because youll always be hungry EVEN ON ANAPOLON ,,the key is though to be leannnnn,,NOT SKKINNY BUT LEAN!,,

when somone has little fat on him and little means anything in the singles from 9 to 5... you really prime yourself for mainly gains in lean muscle if hormonized ,,there is a very efficient machine that utilize all the hormones and the food you eat inorder to grow new lean muscle....

hgh ofcourse will be a must inorder to take it to freaky level where you can really pack up the calories and just wont get fat ,, you will be on hgh and anapolon at high doses and you will hear everyday you really got leaer brother.. and you will thikn to yourself ..funnny i just finished a tub of icecream lol if you eat alot when you are lean and have the right compounds in your blood the only option for your body is to go higher in LEAN MUSCLE MASS ,,

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:15 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Heavy Lifting

kamali squats a lot...heavy! ,,did it help him? see curent condition

thomas prince used to squat a lot....heavyyyyyy...did it ummm help him? see current condition lol

mikelango fransuia... squated a lottttttt....heavvvvy,, did it ummm help him? see current condition

list go onnnn and onnnnn and onnnnnn

now look at those fellas..

denis wolfe...doesnt squat much,, work hacks and even that he can find ways around it,, top 5 bodybuild in the world

dexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxar jaxson,, doesnt squat much,,prefer hacks and even that he can find ways around it,, number 1 bodybuild in the world..yes still!

philsulina heath,, doesnt do shit lol just pump muscles lol ,,top 5 bodybuild in the world

list go on and on and on and on ,,

im surporized you fellas havent learned yet that reality of the matter is that if a girl can get her leg to look nice thick and developed with 25lb paltes acros a bar.. or many times on machines... lol you as bodybuild can do exact same thing,,

this is so wrong whats going on in the cult for so many years,, you see ron colman ass to the ground severe mutation of outstanding development that came from respond to hormone and genetic respond to hormones and over all respond to training,, you see him sqwuating heavy for video and you think oh ill go do that ,, and same for the othr...dont you understand we do it for videos mainly? after all this time dont youget it?

yes you can work with 4 plates each side of a bar and squat,,will you do it relegiously and grow better and bigger for long time ,,NO,, will you kill yourself on the way ? YES YOU WILL ,, WILL IT RESULT IN BIGGER MUSCLE WITH OUT HORMONES AND ENOUGH OF THEM ? N E V E R

work smart fellas dont work with the balonie you read on muscular devlop or flex,, those are liars ,,they work on you round and round like the song goes ,,and you always fall for this ,,

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:14 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Nutrition

the food got to be the tasty kind,, the rich kind,, the not boring kind,, the pizza,, the german ,, the vietnamease,, the 5guy,, the sushi ,, the jamaican...

you will always play with 17 inch arm if you eat dry chiken and rice,, no matter what drugs you take,,remember! the fellas who you see around 19-20 inch arms dont even know what clean diet is before they get into serious preps...half of the gym fellas you see around dont even know what diet is they ****in eatttttttttttttttttttttt tt..yet they have 8% and come into gym with 17 inch arms....and this is with out even knowing how to eat a lot and livign life on the fast pace....

who thought you fellas that eating clean = growth? i assume it is danta and the rest of the morons that interact with you on steroid boardings,,their mission is one! to make you buy from them more peptide more protien powders and more balonie,, notice the comon thing to majority of fellas on steroid boardings .....allllllllllllllllll lllllll sitttttttttttttttttttttt ttt at 200lb 6% somewhere there lol 180-220... you never see the big fellas there that are conditioned ...why? because we are pros? HELL NO ,,you dont see us there becaue we dont follow this dumb ruled made by ****tards who have no hands on experience with nothing,,the steroids boarding built on selling you balonie such as pct...who made this pct balnie? what the **** WHAT THE **** IS PCT? WHO THE **** DOES THIS SHIT? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL STOP HORMONE USE JUST TO LOSE EVERYTHING THEY GAIN? ONLY FELLAS ON STEROID BOARDINGS WHO FOLLOW LIKE SHEEP THE STUPID MADE UP RULED BY THE DANTAS WHO MAKE MONEY ON THEM!!!

if you want 19 inch arms you need to eat! and you need to be on hormones LOTS OF HORMONES,, and consistant usage of hormones,, you first get to 17 then to 18 then to 19 ....conditioned! even with rich food you get to conditioned body if the right hormones are in blood,,

hormones are EVERYTHING in bodybuild,, they burn fat,, they get you in condition when you eat pizza ....ask ken wheeler he will confirm ,,

you dont ****in use clean chiken when you try to be 250lb 8% ,, if you think anyone that ever seen the number 210 6% or over does clean diet to get there lol you are in lala land friends

we eat EVERYTHING ,, WE EAT A LOT ,,WE EAT WHENEVER WE ARE HUNGRY,, DO WE GET FAT? NEVER,,WHY? BECAUSE WE ALWAYS HAVE THE GOLD BOTTLE IN OUR CABINET AND ALWAYS HAVE THE HGH IN THE FRIDGE ,, AND ALWAYS START WHEN LEAN ENOUGH ,, THAT EVEN IF WE REALY TRY HARD WE DONT PUT FAT ON US,, WE PUT WATER! NOT FAT,, WE GET THICK FACE..NOT FROM ****IN FAT!!! FROM ****IN HORMONES SUCH AS ANADROLA WHICH THICKEN THE FACE... DUE TO WATER RETENTION ,,,

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:13 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

HGH Dosages

4-6iu is base for any local. no matter age. 23 year old will thikn it was not worth it ....40 year old will win the local show and go to the regional show...

7-10 is for advanced amatuers...those are the ones with potential to win a pro card but! it depends on many factors such as how legit is their other hormones and how serious they are when it come to bodybuild,, 7-10 iu still does not make a mutation

10-15 iu is for top amatuers and some pros who want to grow lean ,, this is also where insulina come into the picture on a regular basis and testosterona level start to sky rocket along with equipona and tren to a lesser degree ofcourse

15+ is for pros or really top amauers who have good sponsors or just rich kids that can afford it,, 15+ is where things start to happen on a diff level ,, it is when your body start to really hve a freaky look of muscle and bone and very little visible fat ,,ofcourse the fellas on 5 iu also have low bodyfat but! the diff is that the lean growth on 15+ iu especialy when its doen with insulina at higher doses ...is tremendous ,, it is like you grow from within ,, and you dont need to step on scale anymore and see you are 207 insted of 204 or 214 insted of 207 ,,now you talk about big numbers 240 -250 -260 of realy lean and sculpted and skin attached to muscle tupe of physiqe ,, it wrapes itself around the muscle and you have pro infront of you or top amatuer like the russian kid alexai etc... 15+ is where the true freakiness begins even for fellas who to begin with dont seem freaky ...take jason for example he is not freaky he is very average...GH GOT HIM TO BE FREAKY ,,gh at high doses,, same for amatuer kuklo the kid ...very very average physiqe really nothing to write home about,, but when went on high doses gh.... and ofcourse insulina...you saw what happened...

so,, to conclude ,, the higher the gh intake is the more SHIT you can eat ,,and i mean SHITTT,, on 5 iu gh a day you can pretty much eat tubs of icecream and good warm meals from jamaicas boy grannys kichen ,, on 15+ iu ...there is no diet,, you just EAT! ofcourse you need to know what you are doing because you can always end up a total mess like palumbino and ruin every little good thing you had before...so you do ned to be in check all the time but you can eat whatever you want

in regaridng to ages,,

20-28 will benefit from gh but it wont be to the level where youll say oh my god im a mutant ,, UNLESS higher dose involved and insulina involved as in 8+ iu at the least and constant insulina with higher testosterona intake...then you will get what other competitors in the higher levels get which is conditioned size,,****ed up conditioned size due to insulina but it wil be size you wil be able to compete with and get places,,,

if you are 28 and over...this is when gh even at 5-6 iu a day can cause a big difference,, over 32...you will have to have gh in system inorder to really fulfil potential of your bodybuilding if you want to compete,,

ofcourse you can be bodybuilder with no gh ,,it will just be a more sad bodybuild lol ,,a more ummmm quiet type of bodybuild,, there is something we bodybuild always mesure things by ...that sometihng is the girls ...how they look at us,, the fellas on gh know what im talking about ,,they know how the girls have this open mouth type of look or the big deer stuck in the midle of the cross roads type of look when they see the width and the polished tight look of a gh equipona testosterona user .... it is specific look that no matter how muscular one is ...if not on gh that fella will NEVER have no matter how veiny he is or how thick he is or how defined he is ,,he will lack the volumization ,,CONDITIONED SIZE,,

take a look at denise in the picture with the rifle and guns in the desert lol look at hoew he look like in this huge HUGE shirt,,he make this shirt look very good right? this shirt is HUGE and yet it look pretty good on him he make it look fitting him nicely right? this is what im talkin about to a lesser degree with amatuers,, it is something that where ever you walk people stop ,,think for a second ,, and just ponder and wonder with owe,, most whores ofcourse ae already haveing a tingling sensation in their clitorious and just waiting for you to smile at them back,, that type of body always get any girl it wants to **** ,, and **** her pretty fast ,,so its good for bodybuild and good for girls banging

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:13 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

FOR HOW LONG CAN TREN ACE BE USED :

100-300mg a day or every 2 day can be run 6 months straight ,, you dont have to go off but for your mental state i suggest sioem time off friend,,

100-300mg every day or 2 will make your physiqe move heads anywhere you go ,, with shirt and with out shirt,, you will be stopped and be complimented and asked what you do ....you will say you take steroids...they will say is dianabola good ,, you will say trenbolona ace....they will say soo is that dianabola good i heard its good,, you will say lLOOK MORON IT IS TRENBOLONA ACE..and they will then wait a second and while you go drink water in the fountain ask ...so if i can take double the dose dianabolona you think it wil do me well?

thast just what you deal with ,, bunch of morons that want to be bodybuildrs,,got to learn to live with it friend

gh15 approved

Posted by C Hayes at 12:12 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Cardio

CARDIO:

CARDIO:

coïtus shoudl be your cardio,,
taking yoru dog out for 20 min walks shoudl be your cardio,,

other than that...realy no need for cardio for bodybuild,, only ONLY when try to get 4% on stage ,, between 6 and 4 % ,, but for 6%? no need for even touching the cardio rooms

gh15 approved

Posted by C Hayes at 12:11 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

TRENBOLONE ACE TRANSFORMATION

already dicusedd how strong this drug is,,it pretty much make fellas with balonie genetic into bodybuilders... that should tell you how strong this drug is...
the doses: ofcourse you can see trenbolona work as low as 50mg every 2 day inject...you surly can,,you will look very good ...yet! with trenbolona unlike! with testosterona...the higher the dose ...the nastier and freakier the bodybuild become..and i mean it! ,, the bodybuild will see changes that he will sacrifice his social life for ...sad but true,,not theat bodybuild have social life but this is another story lol ,,
testosterona...the higher the dose...the bloofier you look unless you have gh running in system...with trenbolona ace...the higher you use the BETTER THE LARGER THE MORE CONDITIONED AND THE MORE S E P E R A T E D you look
while testosterona puff your skin up,, trenbolona ace thin is down ! it eliminate the puffy skin and thus say bye bye to the bloofy look ,,it get the skin to a shrink wraped mode with time! it depends ofcourse on your begginign bodyfat level,, it will be diff for fella like tbom and fella like no one,,tbom it will take months....no one it will take 10 days lol actualy from the first day it will be going visualy its because the body is already in state of anabolizm and low bodyfat with no one and with tbom he has muscle but it is covered with water and fat and in the doubles....never the less tbom will be able to look like competetive bodybuild ...it will only take him another 2 months lol sometime 4-5 if body is realy stubbern and the fella love his ummm i dont know love his goolash and the higher caloric shit foods...still trenbolona wil cut through the fat like knife cut through butter and with months will bring tbom to the single digit and seperated like a competetive bodybuild...not top but competetive to begin with
now,,
the actual changes from tren ace and what to expect:
i will talk about the typical 12-13% bodybuild not the single digit ones becaue the single digit ones are already know everything there is to know,, they may not be profesionals but they been in it for so long they can speak it in their dreams ,, so this is for 12-13% bodyfat rathr than 8%..
this are the changes you will see,,
week 1,, you will feel pumped but insted of bloofy feel of testosterona pump you will have the feeling of pump from the inside of the muscle while the more self knowing individuals who recognize changes fast will notice their face ...yes their face taking a diff look ,,they will be the only ones who notice it ,, it is something you notice personaly since it is only the beggining and no one else that see you will notice ,,they will think you are crazy if you tell them anythign so keep it to yourself,, face iwll start getting the high boxer type of look,,hard to explain ,, it is week one so nothing visual yet aside from pump ...tremendous strength and i mean tremendous! big diff than what you were before ,,and when you will expect to see your midsection bloat...and say something is not right here the belly got to be bloated...you will take your shirt up and notice that no! it is actualy looking tighter!,, yes yes this is week 1! since you are 12% you wont see much more ,,obliqes will start being noticed well and the girl will comliment that this is the area of the body she like the most right before she sucking your cock,, she wil comment on it because she wil be able to see it on you : ),, remember this is after 3-7 injects of trenbolona ace into blood at 100mg every inject
week 2-3
this is when progress being made and you start seeing your body transforms ,, still nothing like a pro bodybuild...nothing like top amatuer....but! you will start noticing that the pecs and delts are seperating,, they reduce fat yet remain full and start getting seperated as in water go into the muscle insted of outside of muscle,, this is a stage where you will still have water between skin and muscle so it wont be to an impressive level seperation wize,,but! the seperation will occure and in this 2-3 weeks try not to be crazy and dont take pictures every day ,, take them few times a weeek not every day you will go nuts,, trenbolona changes are only daily for the single digit fellas and the 8% and under,,so for you since you started 12% and now you are about 10-11.. try to not take many pictures every day because at this bodyfat levels pictures can be deciving ...one time you look great one time you look decent etc ,, not good comparisons,, at the end of this stage you will sit at high single digit sub 10%,, 9-10%
week 4-8...
this is when you will start getting comliments not only on how BIG YOU LOOK but you will start hearing the word LEAN ,, you will walk around and you will hear alot of wondering of how you got so lean ,, no one will say skinny ,, no one will say small ,, they will all use the word LEAN ,, lean this lean that,, still not thickly lean ,, the thickly lean comes little after down the road,, in this stage you get the YOU LOOK LEAN MAN comments,, this is when veins start becoming very visible in places you are not used to while sitting watching tv you will see veins on back of legs on forarms on inside of forarms on arms on traps on chest,, everywhere again it depend on how prone to veins you are but you will see the veins you have enhanced! ,,you will also get more serpeated and it will be to a level that when you take pictures you finaly will decide to keep them and wil feel very bad to delete them because they will look very good
week 9 and on ...
this is what seperate the REAL bodybuild from the wanna be ,, this is where the true mutation coming into play and you really start looking like magazine fella,, it is when you dont need to flex to see the seperated muscle in all its glory ,, it is when you stand and get compliments all over about how YOU ARE BOTH THICK AND LEAN aka YOU GET INTO A ZONE CALLED RIPPED AND THEN A BETTER ZONE CALLED SHREDDED,, those zones are again happeingn for you only after 2-3-4 of constant trenbolona usage because....you were 12-13% to begin with ,, and you had to build the trenbolona ace into blood and work that fat off with out cardio and with out losing even minimal power or muscle,, you also wanted to live normal life and eat pretty normal so this is why it take 2-3-4 months sometimes even 6 months,,
in any case,, at the end of this stage you are a walking bodybuilder that is ready for stage ,, looking 4 weeks out on a regular basis ,, you pretty much look nicely thickly lean ...aka seperated to a very noticable level ,, you get a lot of compliments fellas dont mind complimenting but they need to see something worth complimenting to do so ...and in this stage you wil have it friends,,
this is important stage past the 8th week it is important because the bodybuild start becoming a serious bodybuild and advanced level bodybuild,, this is also a godo time to re introduce gh ....and do them together ,, and cycle testosterona the RIGHT way so you keep getting drier or maintain driness while growing and dont kill the seperations and the lines you created in thsoe 3 months...rememebr even little amount of water kill seperation ,, and testosterona is BIG BIG ENEMY OF SEPERATION BIG BIG BIG ENEMY YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WORK IT AND YOU NEED HGH WITH IT IF YOU GO HIGH DOSES ,,
equipona wil be very good at this stage with the trenbolona ace and the gh ,,,tstosterona shoudl cycled in and out as in higher doses and then cruising ,, i much prefer you do it with propioneta or phnyl propioneta
now,, this is a program for the average GYM RAT ,, aka someone who want to get into advanced bodybuild,, this is not for already advanced bodybuild,, advanced bodybuild are always lean ,, they never see 10% even when you think they are 10% they are 8% ,, they just hold water and puff themselves up some with balonie they play with ,, rest assuree of that,, so this program is for fellas who start 12-13% even 14% and want to get down to competetive bodyfat,,which is 6% or lower
i wont talk of side effect since i alredy mentioned them in bible million times,, side effect from trenbolona ace = growth ! lean growth! ,, there are soem side effects that fellas have hard time with which i wrote about ,, some fellas cant deal with it ,, mainly mentally ,, but over all ,, trenbolona is HIGHLY HIGLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY and then some more highly important to get the look you all desire
gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:11 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Bible Index - Food

inorder to get to profesional size,, you need to eat! and what do i mean eat? the food every 2 hour is balonie ofcoruse,,but! you need to have a specific calorc intake for the new size you aim at,, now! this is very important becuase many of my pupils know that drugs is the determined factor! and its true!,, but you have to increase calories significantly when on hgh!!! you have to!otherwize you only going to lean out and get shredded but with minimal new tisue build up,, you have eat the calories when on hgh friends

it doesnt mean every 2 hour but it mean whenevr hungry can be every 3-4 hours a meal that satisfy your hunger,, with hgh you will be hungry every few hours and wil have no problem to down as much food as needed,, againlike with everything....if you eat too much you will and take insulina you wil start creating a gut! a gut that will grow...so be carful and try to minimize insulina to begin with ,,

really pack in the calories on hgh,,

you dont need to think in terms of...oh i do not look as shreded as last summer ,, YOU DO! YOU DO ! under this water of the hgh you are just as lean and just as shreded friend,, you can se on the face that it get leaner nose get to lok bigger,, eyes everything start getting out more,, its only the water that make you look somewhat bloat but very muscular and lean! disregard this water it wil go away after few weeks and the water that remain from the hgh through out hgh intake...will go away first few weeks off gh and then! then!! you will see what those calories did!!

BUT! you have to have the calories in ,, do not wastee money on gh if you cant get the calories in ,, you need mutation not only fat burning! remember that!

gh15 approved
Posted by C Hayes at 12:10 AM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

NPC cycle

they all want to be npc competitor i give them cycle of npc competitor,, even if they dont want to be npc competitor they still want to look like bodybuuld i give what im asked,, trenbolona can run fo r6 months even for 12 months,, AS LONG AS you are not abuser of narcotics,, booz,, pain killers,,diuretic,,

from runing this compound for many years i can tell you the folowing

blood presure remain perfect most of the time ,, blood pressure always change so ofcourse when training it will go higher etc,, but over all blood pressure 120 over 80 130 over 80 110 ovr 80 110 over 65 etc ,, this is perfect blood prssure

liver values really prety much same ,, its not oral and even oral is not big deal but its not oral its inject much less problematic

kidnsys...again it is matter of other substance abuse when someone lose kidny ,, usualy it is diuretic being done like a moron and n a r c o t i c s ,, i dont know anyone who lost kidny from trenbolona ,, i know few who died from narcotics and diuretics abuse

ummm over lal safe drug,, the only reaon you may want to keep it for 6 months and not all year is becaue it takes a toll on the head! mental toll ,, and its not easy if you need to have normal job and be with good terms with girl etc,, but many bodybuild are very good in keeping cool ,, so it individual dependent

the insomina you talk about is there,, but this is also why i put in the gh ,, gh cancel any side of any other drugs aside from narcotics,,

gh is like ummm well legit gh is like ...remember that finger red long finger with red light et had in movie? that cured everything? thats how big human growth hormone is ,, it is like that et finger,, it will heal everything,, it wil bring everything to omeostasis,, it will help sleep tremendous since i am on human growth and on tren and when i go sleep it is 6-7 hour of deep sound sleep...and im on lots of trenbolona along my career,, so gh cancel this effect to some degreee and when you sleep it is very very sound sleep 5 hour = 8!

if you are on hgh you can do lots of balonie you cant when you dont have hgh in blood,, lots and lots of balonie can be done by you and hgh will grow you no matter what,, if i didnt love bodybuuild i would lactualy tel fellas here the true reality about bodybuild...which is ...you dont need to even train your delts if no gh in blood...becaude no matter how much you will lift ...the delt will not be 3 dimentional until gh introduced ,, so you can be super strong but they will still look the same as any other fella less strong than you that is on aas too,, the magic happen when hgh is in the blood!,, but....i love bodybuild so i dont say it like that...

reality of the matter is you dont even need to train if you dotn have gh in blood,, and when i say this i include the window of 6 months opportuinty gh creates...so in other words...if you cant get gh for 6 months out of the year...there is really no need for you to bodybuild...because you will be stuck in an era called 1960...

gh15 approved

---------- Post toegevoegd 21 July 2013 om 12:59 ----------

what would you reccomend as the best cycle for a newbie ?
propioneta
trenbolona acatato
hgh
primobolana acatato

i wotn say doss you can red in bible what i thikn on them

these are the best compounds for first time users to explode into LEAN MEAN MUSCLE MACHINE that get attention and look like a ****ing bodybuilder!

gh15 approved Posted by pupil at 09:24 4 comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: newbie Tuesday, 22 November 2011the development of a profesional bodybuildr/bible index
i was asked to explain in detail when hormones is introduced to profesional levels physiqe,, i will do so ,, you must again promise me this stay on getbig.com,, they all come to read me here so no need to put it on other boardings,, be sure they come first thing in morning to read gh15 before they even brush teeth,, so no posting on other boardings!

ok,,in the next sets of pictures you will be introduced to stages in development of a profesional bodybuild,, and any bodybuild to be exact...the reason this is coming to a pro level is THE TIMING of the hormonization ...and being smart enough to know what wanted to do with life from younger age eventhough didnt speak loud about it,, it is important to understand we profesionals start hormonizing ourselves during teenager years,, some before 16 some after but always 16 year old is the age we start more or less,, aside from liar priest which started before,, in general 16 years old with majority of us,,NOT ALL ,,majority of us!

give me few minutes and everything wil be explain with pictures,,

gh15 approved

ok this set of picturs is of a truly TRULY natural kid and teenager,, it is a fella that is fat kid,,and then with introduction of some sport and natural gh growth inadition to some resistance training and running and playing little sport achieve a decent athletic stiff type of built btu still fit looking,, this is TRULY NATURAL,, all of it is HIS own hormones and his own work that put into it ,,no means aside from him wanting to be more fit and less fat inadition to natural growth,, this is again NATURAL!

gh15 approved

the next set of pictures is when the fella INTRODUCE WEIGHT TRAININGN IN A MORE SERIOUS WAY,, that serious way involve a quick look and expericne with designer steroids,, that quite fast is DISCONTINUED and move into the real deal with is hormones,, in ALL 3 PICTURES the fella is going through the gym rat phase in his own home gym or gyms around of trying the regular testosterona nandrolona dianabolona ,, orals mainly but injects too,, it is introduced like any of you fellas do it ...most likley at the beggining of the steroids boarding beggining...i would guess it is during the retabolil era of dimination which is 1998-2003,, this is a fella a younger kid that just go gym rat doses and levels and try to get his physiqe beter,, and is sucesful in that,, again all 3 pictures are HORMONIZED! no idea about gh importance yet

gh15 approved

next set of pictures,, this is when the fella ,,still younger kid...since anything under 22 is a kid... THIS! is where the tranformation into a mutant start happening,, with introduction of 2 things ...first gh! along with higher doses of aas,, and then insulina,, this is how early its been introduce to his phsyqie inorder to achieve a dream ,, he fantasize already at this age to be profesional bodybuild trust me on that,, he want to go higher and higher,, he see it in the magazine and want it ON HIMSELF,, this is where introduction occure and this is what happen after ...what you see in the pictures below is what happen after the introduction of al 3 together,, during that year period

gh15 approved

and finaly last set of pictures,, this is pretty much a pro ready physiqe,, he has everything aside from chest,, but as you can see he never had chest or pecs to begin with ,, he improved alot and brought them up but pecs is very bad part on his body which was improved to pro level with great dedication and work which that he should be acknoleged for!,, in any case this last 2 pictures is pro in the making ready to win nationals americana or any competition that turn you to a pro ,, and look at what age he got there! this is becaus efrom very young age eventhough he didnt say it ....he was sitting home wishing for girls to want him ,, for girls to be owed by his physiqe ....you can see it in the picture with daddy on the beach how he is proud with his built fit physiqe and how he just waiting to show it eventhough nothing much to show....this is fella who knew and wanted to be a pro ,,and achieved it
good job and congratulation on the kid to even cenerfuny

gh15 approved pro

Posted by pupil at 16:54 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: bible index, bodybuilding, hormones, professionals In regards to trenbolona - GH15's opinion
in regards to questions about trenbolona and how much truth there is behind what this drug do ,,gh15 decided to once and for all shed a light on this drug in the bodybuilder arsenal,,

i wish this to stay on getbig ,,i do not want it on other boards friends,,moment i see this on other boards i minimize my timing here,,

ok,,
since the mid 70s bodybuilding has changed,,we no longer grow into a show when it comes to majority of bodybuilder ,,rather then we diet down for a show ,,the main reason for this new approach was a drug by the name of TRENBOLONA,,

the trenbolona drug is the ONLY drug in bodybuilding history that will cause changes to physiqe on a daily basis able for the naked eye to see with out the emphsis on cardio while growing the muscle at the same ratio of fat lose,,from the first day you take this drug as low as 50 mg per day if legit high quality powder,,this drug will cause changes,,not only strength wise because most bodybuilders are not strong per say ,,some of us are but most are not,,the changes will be in the quality f the physiqe and composition of body mass,,

EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL AND AMATUER COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER IS ON THIS DRUG AT SOME POINT ,,most abuse it and misuse it inorder to grow freaky ,,lee priest is one,,the murderer is another,,

now,,this is not if you want to use it ,,there is no if...we all use it on regular basis ,,it is the only drug that let us the ability to prep 12 weeks out,,or 16 weeks out with out losing lean muscle mass and insted gaining lean muscle mass while dieting for the show,,with out the use of this drug our diets would be much much longer and muscle mass would be lost at much higher rate ,,

many like to cook it themselves from fina pellets but if you are in the know you have connections to high quality powders and then you are fixed and so is your shape for the competiton,,

there is no drug in history of bodybuilding that forgive as much as trenbolona and changes body composition as much as trenbolona in the shortest time possible and im talking few weeks,,daily changes,,you see the fat melting with no cardio on NOT clean diet and at the same time your muscle grow from within ,,shoulder open up and thicken as in all delt heads,,lats thicken ,,body tightens ,,waist give the illusion of being smaller than it and getting smaller anyways if only on aas,, its just a very important must have drug in our arsenal,,

there is a huge difference between a bodybuilder who use test to a bodybuilder who uses test and gh ,,and then there is the freaks ,,the german marcus ...the ones who take trenbolona to a new level ,,

the use of 2 anabolic drugs such as the cow drug trenbolona and the horse drug equipona is making the biggest difference between the gym rat and a competetive bodybuilder at the top of his game,,

gh15 approved Posted by pupil at 16:46 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: tren Thursday, 17 November 2011inregaridng blowing up right,,
friends,,this is last time i anser pms in regard to way to blow up right,,blow up with lines,,im tired of this same reptetive questions,,i said it in bible million times,,this is last time i write it ,,this is writen in stone so no ifs no buts,,no other thing than follow i dont want to get this stupdi questions again ,,its nto stupid but i keep answering and you keep asking same damn thing,,we are not the retardation society here,,bodybuild are smart when it come to loving their body so use your head and look through bible,,in anyway here are rules

1. ALWAYS GET AS LEAN AS POSSIBLE! before you blow up you have to be lean ,,a lean fella will alwyas look million time better than bloofy fella,,a lean fella will also respond to hormones much better than bloofy person and he is alot closer distance to become big if start from lean point,,

2. lean = 9% and under

3. the product to get you to the 9% and under shoudl ONLY be testosterona,,trenbolona,,masterona and if over 25 gh,,no other product should be used until you arre under 9% and in reality under 7% because betwen 9 and 7 it is what we call the twilight zone for the bodybuilr where depending on how his day was that how lean he will look,,you only look LEAN LEAN when constant 7% that means lean and ripped in relax positon not only lean

4. when you get under 9% and then continue to the 7% inbetween the 9 ad 7 you shoudl play and cycle the testosterona,, what gh15 mean....when you finally get to 8% and you can see abs lines show and skin getign the pop look of muscle with not much fat under the skin ...only then take the tesosterona prop that you used with trenbolona and masterona and change it to enanthate.....then you go to do blast with 1-2 grams of legit testosterona enanthate so you get thicker while blowing up in the single digit zone of 8%,, this step is important,,again no orals only change of ester and increase dose of test from the 350-700mg a week of prop to 1-2 grams a week of enanthate,, that will blow you up lean and push the muscle even further from within the skin and you will go from your 200-210-lb 8% up to 220lb 7-8%

5. remnember the trenbolona ace shoudl alwys be there at any time,,what gh15 mean by that is never off the trenbolona always on if you can every day no matter how you cycle the testosterona doses and esters,, that will make you continue shed fat and increase lean muscle while blowing up from within with higher doses of testosterona enanthate ,,

5. the above step is basically to thicken a physiqe that is going into te TOO LEAN phase ,,too lean can give impression of too weak ,,inorder to eliminate it ,,no matter how much abs you have or how many lines showing it can still be confused with too weak especialy in reality ,,so...inorder to eliminate it and get is thicker but GOOD THICKNESS OF QUALITY we add the testosterona in the doses i mentioned into the blast

6. when you get to your desire weight and size with single digit body fat preferably around 8% ,,then you reduce testosterona again and change it to prop,,you use prop 350-700mg a week every day injects while incresign trenbolona usage and increasing equipona and masterona into high drive,,you push them full steam while reducing testosterona ,,you also increase gh in that time,,you will get leaner eve mroe into the 6% zone after couple months whilel losing minimal weight and losing ZERO SIZE ,,actually you wil increase size while losing weight or atleast maintain muscle size to its fulness,,

7. finaly when you are 6% ,,then you can take out testosterona completely for few weeks get dry so the lines are clearly visible and definition is at all time best ,,maybe 2-3 whiel maintianing high anabolics ,,and after that 2-3weeks ...blast with anadrol or dianabol and you will blow up into new size with 6-7 % body fat ,

8. the increase of hgh to very hgih doses and insulin addition should only come after all those steps when body is primed and ready ,,dont do it like phil heath befor ready but do it when redy! do it the way kukelo did it ,,the right way,,

9. the addition of diuretic is necasery if you want to see anatomy chart but if not competing you do not need to see 4-5 % and 6% will sufice to get where you need to ...diuretic will let you rebound even better but this is preferebly if competing

10. diet realy dont matter down to 6% as long as you keep some balance and dont sit and drink oil all day long,,but eat where ever you want ,,again keep high protien and cycle the carbs right if know your body ,,remembee flat doesnt mean muscless it means temporary condition ,,

but ! always always remember pupil ,,LEAN > BLOOFY ,,your mission is to get lean and only then grow!! this is the only way to the magazine physiqe and the physiqe you see on stage that you wonder how they get it ,,this is THE ONLY WAY,,

good luck

gh15 approved Posted by pupil at 15:31 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: blowing up, hormones dorian gh/bible index
i want to explain with video what the usage of hgh give the physiqe,, and how the more hgh you use the more 3 dimentional you will be,, the more fibers you will have ,, the more surface you will have that will create a larger fella ,,

take a look into dorian in this video ,, the only diff between him and the others there is that he in this stage started to abuse human growth hormone,, the others used it but didnt over use it as in abuse it yet,, they use good doses of it but STIL DID NOT ABUSE IT,, dorian was ahead back then ,, he already had a foundation that was enhanced with gh in higher doses for few years,, notice how he look more squarrrrry ,, he look volumized but MOREEEE SQUARY RATHER THAN THE BALERINA WAIST OF THE BLACK FELLAS HE WAS MORE SUARY WAIST,, VERY TIGHT AND SMALL DUE TO INSULINA NOT BEING ABUSED YET,, BUT!! THE WAIST WAS SQUARY IT GAVE THE ILLUSION OF BEING MORE DENSE ,, STRONGER ,,GOOD BIGGER,, OVER ALL THE LAL PHYSIQE HAS MORE SURFACVE AND MORE DENSITY TO IT ,, AND THIS! IS THE RESULT OF ABUSE OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE,,

THIS IS WHAT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE DO ,, IT SCULPT YOU INTO 3 DIMENTIONAL WHILE CREATING A JAPANEASE ANIMATION LIKE CHARACTER ,, NOTICE CLOSELY HOW THE OTHERS WHO USE LESS HUMAN GROWTH ARE SMALL WAIST AND REALLY COUDNT GET TO THE BEST CONDITION NOT DUE TO DIURETIC BUT DUE TO LACK OF GH DOSES THAT LATER ON LET DORIAN THE ABILITY TO SHRED UP WHILE KEEPING THE VOLUME!

THIS IS THE DIFF FELLAS,, THE ABUSE THEN WAS NOT DONE BY EVERYNE IT WAS DONE BY DORIAN AND FEW OTHERS : )

this is a very important exampel for what hgh does ,, on you it will be on a smaller scale ofcourse,, but! you wil notice that the more hgh you use and the longer.....as in offseason....the more squary and more surface your muscles will take ,, the thicker the illusion will be when shredded,, and the density and v taper will look diff ,, better quality and quantity ! not only better quality ,,

here is video,,notice dorian closely you will see no matter hwo you look into it he has more surface ,, if girl was standing there next to them she would look muCH smaller and more miniature next to dorian than the others,, this is due to ONLY HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE in abusive levels,,hgh is the best hormone sa bodybuild can have,, he was father of abuse of gh ,, dorian was the father of gh abuse

Posted by pupil at 15:28 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: dorian, hgh Monday, 14 November 2011in regarding to diets
there is some big misunderstanding going around on the internet bodybuild board and hormone board,, it is in regarding to nutrition and the bodybuild,,

for some dam reason i see a lot of fellas talking about clean diets,, i repetedly told you in the past that clean diets do not get you anywhere even remotely close to 220lb 6%..not 250 but not even 220!

fellas,, listen once again ,, this is important ,,this is to all the fellas who really care about bodybuild and spend money on legit hormones,, and really want to get anywhere,,

what you see on stages...what you see when fella like even centorfini get on the stage with you ...is product of LOTS F FOOD ,,NO NOT CLEAN FOOD,,FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ,,FROM OX TAILS TO GERMAN TO ANYTHING THAT TASTE GOOD AND IS A GOOD COOKED MEAL ,,WHO THE **** TOLD YOU THAT DIET IS THE WAY TO GET BIG? WHAT THE **** IS DIET? WHO DECIDE WHAT IT IS?? YOU THINK YOU WILL POP 2 TABLET ANAPOLONA A DAY AND YOU WILL JUST CLIMB INTO THE 240S 6%? THIS IS NOT HOW WE DO IT,,

AS I SAID WE FIRST AND FORMOST GET LEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ,,THENNN WE BLOW UP ,,THE BLOW UP PHASE IS DONE WITH LOTS OF FOOD NOT CLEAN NOTHING,, WE EAT SUBS AND GERMAN AND JAMAICAN AND JAPANEASE AND ANYTHING WE WANT!! WHAT IS THIS THING WITH CLEAN DIETS CHIKEN AND RICE I HEAR ABOUT OF FELLAS THAT ALWAY SWALK AROUND 180-200LB 6%? THIS IS NOT HOW YOU BUILD MODERN BODYBUILD! NOT EVEN OLD TIME BODYBUILD

YOU NEED FOOD IN ADDITION TO THE HORMONES,,AND NO MESURING BALONIE WONT DO SHIT ,,YOU DONT GROW ON BROKOLY AND DRY CHIKEN ,, WHEN YOU WASTE MONEY ON LEGIT HORMONES YOU ALSO NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EAT! ,, NOW! THAT DOES NTO MEAN EATING LIKE TREY BROWER ANY JUNK YOU SEE AROUND MULTIPLES TIMES A DAY ,,BUT EATING WITH OUT PAYING ATTENTION TO WETHER YOU GOTO BUTTER IN YOUR RICE OR NOT IS WHAT I MEAN!,,

WHEN YOU ARE COMING FROM LEAN STAGE INTO MUTATITON ,,WHEN PRODUCTS SUCH AS HGH ,,ANAPOLONA ,, TESTOSTERONA ,,EQUIPONA AND TRENBOLONA ARE IN YUOR ARSENAL....THERE IS NO NEED FOR NO CLEAN DIET WHEN YOU WANT TO GET INTO THE BIG BOY NUMBERS,,

YOU DO NOT ****IN GET BIG BY EATING CHIKAN AND RICE,, YOU MAY BE DIET ON IT FOR LITTLE TIME BEFORE GOING CRAZY AND BE ABLE TO DRAG YOUR 200LB 6% ON STAGE ,, BUT IF YOU WANT TO GROW TO A LEVEL WHERE YOU TRULY WALK AROUND 250 6% ....THE ANSWER IS NOT! IN CLEAN FOOD,,THE ANSWER IS IN LEGIT HORMONES! BEING LEAN WHILE STARTING THEM ! AND THEN WHEN LEAN AND ON LEGIT HORMONE YOU WILL SEE THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT ....YOU ALWAYS HAVE 6 PACK ,,,YOU ALWAYS STAY LEAN ,,YOU ONLY GET THICKER...VEINIER,,FULLER,, AND WITH THE WEEKS ...LARGER

THIS IS HOW YOU CREATE EVAN CENTERFONI ...NOT FROM EATING CHIKAN AND RICE,,

IT IS A SHAME THAT I NEED TO SAY IT ONCE AGAIN TO YOU ,,

YOU GROW ON LEGIT HORMONES BUT THE LEGIT ANADROLA YOU USE NEED CALORIES.... THE HGH NEED CALORIES... NTO 9000 BUT GOOD RICH FOODS... IT NEEDS IT ESPECIALY IF VERY ACTIVE BUT ALSO IF NOT,, HGH ...ANADROLA ,, EQUIPONA ,,TESTOSTERONA....THEY WILL ALL GROW YOU AND WILL DO THE BEST JOB ON A RICH CALORIE DIET... YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE BODYBUILD WHO GET SOMEWHERE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DIETS WHEN THEY STARTED,,DO YOU REALLY THINK I WAS WALKING AROUDN WITH MESURING SCOOPS?? DO YOU REALLY THINK JASON WAS WALKING AROUND WITH SPOONS MESURING HOW MUCH HONEY HE ATE OR HOW MUCH RICE HE TOOK IT? DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE OF US KNEW ANYTHNIG ABOUT THIS SHIT?

YOU HAVE LEGIT HORMONES,, YOU WANT TO GROW,, YOU EAT! YOU EAT WHATEVER TASTE GOOD TO YOU AS LONG AS ITS NOT STRAIGHT OUT CANOLA SHIT OIL FROM THE BOTTLE,, YOU JSUT EAT GOOD MEALS...

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE AND FOR ALL ,,HGH TRENBOLONA DOES NOT LET YOU GET FAT IT ACTUALY BURN FAT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO HOLD ON THEM AFTER A WHILE ,,,AT THE SAME TIME WHEN YOU GET IN THE ANAPOLONA AND THE TESTOSTERONA AT HIGH DOSES AND THE EQUIPONA YOU WANT TO HAVE ENOUGH CALORIES ,, YOU WILL NOT GET FAT ITS NOT POSSIBLE ,,NO CARDIO NEEDED,, YOU WILL ONLY GET BIGGER THICKER FULLER AND MORE MUSCULAR WHILE EITHER REMINING SAME BODYFAT OR LOWERING BODYFAT EVEN MORE IF ON HGH AND TRENBOLONA,,

gh15 approved Posted by pupil at 16:05 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: diet, nutrition 12 board rating system
next to every board there shall be a star rating system ,,5 star = platnum board,, the lowest star go... the more corrupt board is ,,1 star = completely corrupt,,next to each board gh15 shall put passed/approved or failed/non approved,,it has nothing to do with the star system it has to do with hormone related subjects,,sources,,information on product and legitimacy of product,,approve board shall always be prefered over the non approved board no matter how many stars it got ,,meaning! it may be a corrupt board but gh15 will approve it due to the level of sources performance and information regarding hormones,,even if a board got 1 star and full of corruption the moment gh15 gave it approved board it will be good enough for hormones related subjects since the coruption is with regard to other issues than hormone sales

read the above 100 times before writeing me pms with dumb questions,,the system is final ,,the stars are final,,it was thoguht for for a whole year,,i had my elfs on those boards ,,they all reported back,,they all purchased product,,they all been active on those boardings and reported their findings,, so this is final ,,no c hanged will happen so no need to pms ,,this is mainly to moderator who will try to pm for me to change something,,its FINAL

professional muscle *** failed/non approved

steroid.com * failed/non approved

elitefitness ** passed/approved

steroidology **** passed/approved

anabolicminds ***** failed/non approved

steroidmas ***** passed/approved

out law muscle * passed/approved

md ** failed/non approved

anabolex **** failed/non approved

rx *** failed/non approved

bodyofscience ***** passed/approved

anabolicboard ***** passed/approved

there you have is pupils,, those are the 12 most important boards ,, there are many more,,but i decided for you what boards count,,those are THE BOARDS to be considered ,,this is final rating system and shoudl be seen as such when considering your bodybuilding career,,

getbig.com was not mentioned because it is the thunderdome of bodybuilding,,so its above anything else,,it was there when no board was there ,,it was the beggining,, so it is like george washington of boarding,,

gh15 approved Posted by pupil at 15:57 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: boards, discussion, forum 7 rules to build a phenominal physique
too many pm question askin about same thing,,how to build an out of this world physiqe,,here is the rules i would obey buy if i started all over again and entered a gym at age 18,,enjoy muchachos

*genetics as you call it on this board is really really not needed for phenominal physiqe,,for phenominal size yes,,but anyone can look like a bodybuilder,,even smaller guys.

------

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to **** yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit coming into your stomack with good taste,,,dont waste your money on crap Posted by pupil at 15:54 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: bodybuilding, physique, training What creates a true mass monster in bodybuilding?
today im going to talk about what create a true mass monster,,

in bodybuild there is size and then there is blown out of propition size,,whee everythign is huge,,you seen it starting in the mid 90s and at full force during the year of the mexicana dragon 2000,, that year drug intake was at al time availability to everyone and everyone was on everything they could get and everything was very very easy to get! ,,

now the mass monsters are diff than the regular bodybuild circa 1980s 1990s,, the mass monsters are blown up from within by insulina and gh ,,

this is the key componenets in taking them to the size talked about,,this size ofcourse is only true to offseason because many of them do not maintain it and need to lose alot of weight and size to stage level due to the way the fat is being held inside the muscle insted of between muscle and skin,,

the fellas i am talkin about called mass monsters ,,you see them around in the gyms,, they are 270 5'9 8% ,,they are 300lb 5'11 8% they are 5'5 240lb 8%,,they are very easy to detect but not due to quality but more of due to size,,the diameter is large ,,of EVERYTHING,,if you take close look at them and look into the gut area you wil seee that this is the true thing that grow in them ,,the rest is blown from within but the only thing that truely grow on them is the gut!,,the reason many dont pay attention is because the other bodyparts blow up too,,and due to specific anabolics and androgenics and the way the muscle push the skin from the inside,,,the veina are pronounced and the muscle give illusion of being in more condition than it truly is ,, those fellas look impressive until you put them next to true bodybuild that place high in high level competitions,,

now,, what bring those fella up to be mass monsters,,is hgh and insulina in doses you can nto even start dreaming off,, im talking here about 100 ius of insulina a day ,, i am talking here about 20-30 iu of gh a day ,,and they can take it and especialy in 2000 they could take it and then they had everything legit so they could show a better qualitative look eventhouhg it was illusion it was of a more quality than today since now day its harder to get legit products,,

so it is important to understand that the ingrediants to a mass monster DO NOT GO THROUGH ANABOLICS AND ANDROGENIC PER SAY ,,THEY GO THROUGH LOTS OF GH AND INSULINA INADDITION TO LOTS OF TESTOSTERONA and very high levels of anabolic such as npp eq and trenbolona,, but ! the main ingredients that with out them you will not see mass monster are INSULINA AND HGH ,,WITH OUT INSULINA YOU WILL NOT GET THERE,,THE REASON THERE IS 270LB 5'9 AND YOU SIT 5'9 AT 210 LB IS MAINLY INSULINA AND GH ,,HIGHER DOSES OF GH THAN YOU TAKE MUCH HIGHER ,,AND LOTS OF INSULINA THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE,,

SO ONCE AGAIN 5'9 260LB 8% IS A FELLA THAT IS SATURATED WITH INSULINA ,,ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ,, IF YOU TAKE OUT HIS INSULINA AND LEAV HIM WITH GH AND AAS ONLY HE WILL BE 220-230 LB 8% IN THE BETTER CASE AND IF VERY EXPERIENCED AND MANY YEARS OF USAGE BEHIND HIM AND CONSISTANT USAGE OF GH AND AAS,,

BUT! INORDER TO GET TO BE MASS MONSTER AND MASS MONSTER ARE THE 6'1 304 LB OR 6'1 296LB ....9% INORDER TO BE THEM ,,,THE DOSES OF INSULINA ARE VERY HIGH ,,AND TH EDOSES OF HGH ARE COUNTED BY THE VIALS NOT BY THE IUS!

gh15 approved Posted by pupil at 15:52 No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: bodybuilding, mass the 3 stages of a bodybuilder and forth for pro
ok,,
so since i actually took the time to read the whole simplyhuge tread and really read it all from the beggining,,i now will give here a quick lesson for what it takes for every stage of bodybuilding look ,,

there are 4 stages of bodybuilders,, the true natural ,,the cycled juiced,,the hormonized,, the professional

the professional is a diff stage which ill talk about at the end,,its a complete diff level,,

when yu olook at fellas such as simply and brother,,they are sitting at stage 2,,the cycled juiced,,why not hormonized? because the hormonized would let the keep a lot more muscle mass while getting lean as in the use of growth ,,they could have been at stage 3 because now days we ship them 100 units of gh in a little pack trhe size of cigarette box so in general many kidos just get 1800$ and just buy 1000units 10 cigarette boxes full of good gh for personal use,,so yes they could have easily be at that stage but they are not YET!,,
the brothers are at the stage 2 of simple aas use with out too much complications,,the use is of products that act fast and efficient such as fina and prop which causae the exact type of maintanance of lean muscle mass they had to begin with under the fat while losing weight yet keeping muscle size,,in other words slow gain in lean muscle mass in the over all process of cycling

stage 1 ofcourse is what a true natual is,,for a 6'2bodybuilder it will be somewhere at 205 at 7-9%,,,for 5'10 bodybuilder it will be somewhere at 175lb at 7-9% if at the top of the genetic frame chain asin built well bone structure wize
a fella like kyomi is what a true natural can look like but its not quite the example because kyomi used aas back in the day so he is what is considered clean and his trainer is ofcourse one step away from kidny failure ,,but kyomi is clean over all for quite some time,,,,a true natural is one who never touched hormones at all AND THAT MEANS NOTHING BUT PROTIEN POWDERS! AND FOOD

stage 3 is the hormonized bodybuilder,,,thats the fellas who are either gy rats with intention to compete nationals or actual national competitors ,,they are well in to the 220 pounder levels and over at 5'10 (remember every inch = 7 pounds on male) and those guys usually combine the use of aas with good dose of hgh for what we call in bodybuilding LEAN GROWTH ..it can be achieved with out insulin and in the 90s it was achieved very nicely with out much insulin see kevin etc,,

a bodybuilder who enters stage 3 will be able to eat whatever he wants whenever he wants as long as its not severly over saturated with fat,,but in general he will be able to eat atleast 1-2 cheat meals a day and it wont matter,,,he will start at 220 lb 13% and within weeks!!! on only 4 units of good growth and aas will be 235lb and 8%,,meaning LEANB GROWTH WHILE GAINING SIZE AND WEIGHT ON SCALE AND TO THE EYE WHILE BURNING BODY FAT %,,in other words thats a must process on the way to a pro card and with out it you will nevre be able to achieve a professional card now days

now,,when gh15 says good gh what gh15 means is either american made gh or something like red tops from china or brown tops that are known to be better than american gh due to acessive over dosing of the 10 iu vials up tp 12-13iu thus creating an equivelent product to american made gh,,a prodict like that red top gh will within weeks!! cause you lean growth and increase in weight while reduction of body fat% occures and no not 4 months like your internet stories crap ,,we are talkin here weeks as in 4-5 weeks,,thts what real legit gh does ansd yes every one respond to it and it is indeed magic for any athlete and ofcourse to the bodybuilder

now,,stage 4 the pro bodybuilder stage,,

stage 4 is where you have no limits and you will do whatever it takes to achieve what ever it is you want to ,,,the professional bodybuilder story,,we use everything stage 3 uses only multiplied by 3-4 and a lot more insulin and other hormones and in many cases other drugs ,,narcotic drugs for specific reasons,,not all do it but a good amount of professionals do this as sad as it is ,,the professional bodybuilder competes over 100k price and the prices are very limited and nto given to just everyone who step on stage thus why the severe competition and the abuse of drugs

thats it ,,this is the 4 stages of a bodybuilder hands on ,,no books ,,,real life information ,,

a true natural at 6 feet will be on stage 165-170lb at 5% maybe 4 % if he is asian and that is ONLY IF HE BEEN AT IT A WHILE AND IS VERY VERY SERIOUS AND IS BLESSED WITH GOOD STRUCTURE AND BUILT inaddition to good skin tone

gh15 approved

Is het geschreven door een 8 jarige of zo? Interpunction, spelling and le grammatica du peace.

Is het geschreven door een 8 jarige of zo? Interpunction, spelling and le grammatica du peace.

+1

Staan op zich goede stukken in, maar veel is ook maar uit de duim gezogen en het klinkt allemaal als een grapje.

Hij is wel mega mega fan van tren a haha.

Volgende cycle zal ik wel ff kijken;)
Maar goed om nou 450 eod te nemen gaat mij wat ver:p

Is voor jou natuurlijk niks :D

Neem ie 450 eod? de tering haha

Hij is wel mega mega fan van tren a haha.
Hij zet er dus geen test naast als ik het eerste stukje goed begrijp?
Hoe doen jullie dat?

En oh hij zegt ook dat hij het in zijn bloed injecteerd...

Hij zet er dus geen test naast als ik het eerste stukje goed begrijp?
Hoe doen jullie dat?

En oh hij zegt ook dat hij het in zijn bloed injecteerd...

Ik zou eens iets beter lezen, Tren A in je bloed injecteren lijkt me niet zo'n goed plan :roflol:

1. money,,you have to have some form of continuous financial support because you are in need to remain on hormones consistantly ,,there is no off times,, period

GH15 is wel leuk en aardig maar uiteindelijk slaat alles terug op het kostenplaatje. Zijn protocollen gaan altijd uit van een minimum HGH-gebruik van een paar 4-5 iu Nordi en dat is al snel 300-1000 euro per maand. Daarnaast is year on tren cyclen ook niet voor iedereen weggelegd.

wat ie zegt over tren e lijkt me niet helemaal kloppen hij vlakt het eigenlijk helemaal uit.
terwijl ik juist overal lees van gebruikers,
dat het super heftig goedje is en een van de beste massa bouwers verkrijgbaar.

Ik zou eens iets beter lezen, Tren A in je bloed injecteren lijkt me niet zo'n goed plan :roflol:
Nee verkeerd gelezen denk:rolleyes:
Is tren ace echt zoveel beter dan E?

wat ie zegt over tren e lijkt me niet helemaal kloppen hij vlakt het eigenlijk helemaal uit.
terwijl ik juist overal lees van gebruikers,
dat het super heftig goedje is en een van de beste massa bouwers verkrijgbaar.

Tis vooral dat je massa bouwt en lean blijft. Testo is een betere massabouwer, maar je hebt dan niet die hoge verbranding.

tren vs testo

Tis vooral dat je massa bouwt en lean blijft. Testo is een betere massabouwer, maar je hebt dan niet die hoge verbranding.

dus als ik het goed begrijp is test een betere massa bouwer dan tren,
maar omdat tren een verbrandings voordeel heeft waar door je dus massa bouwt en vet verliest tegelijkertijd.
heeft tren de voor keur , en dan met name tren a omdat deze constanter werkt zonder dat je lichaam het tegen gaat werken.

maar omdat tren een verbrandings voordeel heeft waar door je dus massa bouwt en vet verliest tegelijkertijd.
heeft tren de voor keur , en dan met name tren a omdat deze constanter werkt zonder dat je lichaam het tegen gaat werken.

constanter werken? lichaam werkt iets tegen? wat lul je man

Lees de stickys over esters.

Ervaar jij ook dat je op 1000 mg test ( of hoger dan ) toch leaner lijkt te worden? Ik gainde er op als een malle en leek echt een heel pak droger.

Ervaar jij ook dat je op 1000 mg test ( of hoger dan ) toch leaner lijkt te worden? Ik gainde er op als een malle en leek echt een heel pak droger.

Helaas niet, maar wat jij hebt zijn er wel meer inderdaad. Ik kan me herinneren dat Porterhouse dat ook had.

Back
Naar boven