MuscleMeat

Goede openers voor datingsites? (srs) (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

openingszin: IEEEE gadverdamme wat heb jij een grafkop, nken?

Als je een frikandel was, was je een frikandel speciaal.

probeer 'hond' of 'cunt'. Je moet ff de aandacht trekken, werkt ook goed op chatroulette, srs

probeer 'hond' of 'cunt'. Je moet ff de aandacht trekken, werkt ook goed op chatroulette, srs

op chatroulette kun je beter je piem0l laten zien,directere opener heb je bijna niet.

op chatroulette kun je beter je piem0l laten zien,directere opener heb je bijna niet.
bs
En dit werkt trouwens ook in het echt vraag maar on julien van rsd huhhuh

Vandaag is het einde van de wereld.
Neuken?

Hallo ik ben sniperx en ik kan mijn eigen boner deadliften.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

En als ze daarop antwoord stuur je dit erna

don’t give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ****ing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ****ing show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ****ing heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great ****ng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Als jij een pak melk was, was je het pak melk dat .... :o:o

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

En als ze daarop antwoord stuur je dit erna

don’t give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ****ing life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ****ing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ****ing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ****ing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ****ing show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ****ing heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ****ing car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ****ing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great ****ng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ****ing hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ****ing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Wat een lame shit. Als je dit 'stoer' vindt vermoed ik dat je zelf ook nog single bent.

je moet gewoon het gesprek interessant houden, je moet zorgen dat het geen interview lijkt. begin spontaan iets grappig te vertellen. badoo en twoo is nu eenmaal heel simpel om chicks te scoren :) en nooit zelf over coïtus beginnen ;)

heb toen der tijd op hyves nog wel is gereageert op een foto van een mokkel met: jezus, wat een hoerebek. duurde niet lang voor ik een pb terug kreeg van haar waarin ze me helemaal verrot schold en waar ik de gore lef vandaan haalde.

heb haar toen geantwoord dat ze het gewoon als een compliment moest zien.

hier had ik haar interesse mee gewekt, en na wat heen en weer berichten heb ik haar het weekend erop al liggen ballen. waar uit bleek dat ik er met mijn openingszin niet ver vanaf zat(heb ik er niet gezegd hoor trouwens).

heb toen der tijd op hyves nog wel is gereageert op een foto van een mokkel met: jezus, wat een hoerebek. duurde niet lang voor ik een pb terug kreeg van haar waarin ze me helemaal verrot schold en waar ik de gore lef vandaan haalde.

hier had ik haar interesse mee gewekt, en na wat heen en weer berichten heb ik haar het weekend erop al liggen ballen. waar uit bleek dat ik er met mijn openingszin niet ver vanaf zat(heb ik er niet gezegd hoor trouwens).

Inderdaad, dat schijnen veel 65 jarige, crackgebruikende, aan borderline grenzende, 40-jaar droogstaande senielen te hebben.

en toen werd je wakker

Zijn verhaal is misschien een beetje extreem maar het zou heel goed kunnen.
Ik was eerst ook altijd lief en aardig voor vrouwen. Heeft me geen stap verder geholpen, tot ik het zat was en er geen **** meer om gaf. Ik zij gewoon wat ik dacht want het boeide me toch niet meer wat ze van vonden want het ging toch niet lukken, en tot mijn verbazing lukte het toen.
En natuurlijk is niet iedereen zo maar het vergt gewoon ervaring en die begint bij een goed gesprek.

-Wat vind je van mijn nieuwe broek die heb ik gister gekocht?

-Ik vind je broek niet mooi maar je haar zit wel geweldig.

Dit zijn gewoon van die simpele dingen die vaak gewoon werken, srs

Klik gewoon een paar wijfen aan en behandel ze alsof ze je zus of nichtje is, dat zijn ook vrouwen maar daar ben je niet verlegen voor. Wordt het niets dan ga je door naar de volgende.

Nice guys really do finish last.

badoo moet je ook niet zien als een datingssite al is dat het wel, ik ken meisjes die een andere naam of woonplaats hebben gevoegd bij hun profiel en de meeste zitten er niet op voor een date of relatie, maar gewoon om de aandachtslet uit te hangen of ze zien het gewoon als een hyves/facebook account, gewoon omdat iedereen het heeft of omdat het leuk is.

toen ik er net op actief was sprak ik ook meerdere meiden aan(stuk of 30) omdat ik wel zin had in een leuke date, een enkeling reageert maar het is nooit iets geworden tot op een aantal weken geleden, zo leek het anders , een date geplant maar die werd afgezegd omdat ze volgens haarzelf kampte met 'heel erg zenuwachtig en bang zijn':o

Back
Naar boven