Bezoekers in dit topic

jefferey1

Cool Novice
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
5 aug 2009
Waardering
wie kan mij het volgende stuk in engels nakijken in zinsopbouw

although this is also the case with the competitors of Heijmans, I recommend to make it available in more languages;

(alhoewel dit ook het geval is bij de concurrenten van Heijmans, adviseer ik toch om de website in meer talen beschikbaar te stellen)

although this is also the case with the competitors of Heijmans, I still recommend to make it available in more languages;

(alhoewel dit ook het geval is bij de concurrenten van Heijmans, adviseer ik toch om de website in meer talen beschikbaar te stellen)

zo denk ik is het wel oké

"it" zou ik gewoon "the website" van maken. Beetje onbestemd zo.
"more languages" zou ik persoonlijk eerder iets van "additional languages" van maken, om aan te geven dat je een uitbreiding voorstelt van het huidige aanbod talen.

"although" zou je eventueel "even though" van kunnen maken om het iets meer te benadrukken.

Voorstel hierboven zou ik idd ook doen, wederom om wat extra nadruk te geven.

although this is also the case with the competitors of Heijmans, I recommend to make it available in more languages;

Je maakt een te letterlijke vertaling. In het engels zouden ze iets zeggen als:

Even though this also is the case with Heijmans competitors, I recommend making the website available in more languages.

Heb even vluchtig gekeken... do I recommend.
En this being the case ipv this is also the case.

In de nederlandse zin.. vind ik ..hoewel beter passend dan alhoewel en meer zou ik vervangen door meerdere ..maar dat is uiteraard niet de vraag.

uiteindelijk is het na alle adviesen ziet het als volgt uit:

The first difference that I noticed was that the language in your website is only available in Dutch. Even though this being also the case with Pliegers competitors, I recommend making the website available in additional languages.

The first difference that I noticed was that the language in your website is only available in Dutch. Even though this being also the case with Pliegers competitors, I recommend making the website available in additional languages.

Je moet het zelf weten maar dat klopt iig niet.
Ten eerste geef je aan dat je een verschil merkt en in de zin erna dat dit ook het geval is bij zijn rivalen..

En
- het woord "that" moet je weglaten dit is geen goede zinsbouw.
- iets is in het engels nooit "in" en website maar "on".
- "being also" moet "also is" worden.

:mier:

Je moet het zelf weten maar dat klopt iig niet.
Ten eerste geef je aan dat je een verschil merkt en in de zin erna dat dit ook het geval is bij zijn rivalen..

En
- het woord "that" moet je weglaten dit is geen goede zinsbouw.
- iets is in het engels nooit "in" en website maar "on".
- "being also" moet "also is" worden.

:mier:

ehm .. achterlijk commentaar.

Heb even vluchtig gekeken... do I recommend.
En this being the case ipv this is also the case.

In de nederlandse zin.. vind ik ..hoewel beter passend dan alhoewel en meer zou ik vervangen door meerdere ..maar dat is uiteraard niet de vraag.

eh nee dat klopt niet in de zin

Nogmaals.. Even though this being the case ( also moet weg)
I do recommend ..

en schrijf I strongly suggest to of I would consider kan ook nog....ligt eraan of je het eerste durft te schrijven want dat is dwingend en het tweede erg adviserend of zowiets maarre aan de andere kant ik spreek geen engelands

Ivm met je eerste deel van je zin.. zou ik zetten.

The first thing that came to mind is your site being just available in dutch.

ehm .. achterlijk commentaar.

Ik vertaal dagelijks documenten van nl naar eng voor me werk..

en het is geen commentaar ik schrijf er boven dat hij het zelf moet weten het is proberen te helpen.. als hij er besluit niks mee te doen vind ik het ook best.

Ik vertaal dagelijks documenten van nl naar eng voor me werk..

en het is geen commentaar ik schrijf er boven dat hij het zelf moet weten het is proberen te helpen.. als hij er besluit niks mee te doen vind ik het ook best.

Wel ik ben half amerikaans en ik spreek het veel vaker dan nederlands nuja.

Hartelijk dank mensen. Als jullie ff nog een deel willen nakijken zou egt tof zijn!

Date: 12 November 2009
Subject: Participation in a customer survey

Dear Mr. James Forrester,

You recently adjusted the internet webpage to further accommodate your customers. I have been asked to participate in a customer survey and of course, I agreed. This email contains a list of important differences between the internet website of Heijmans in comparison to its two main competitors: X and Y. First of all, I have examined your website and have not encountered any weak points in comparison to its main competitors. I’ve been asked to give an evaluation on four aspects and comparing it with two of your main competitors. The four aspects are:

- Language
- Layout
- Graphics
- Ease of use

The first thing that came to mind is your site being just available in Dutch. Even though this being the case with Heijmans competitors, I do recommend making the website available in additional languages.

Lay-out: although the website has a professional appearance, at the same time it’s easy to use. The visitors can recognise the company immediately by entering the website because the colours are in correspondence with the colours of the company. The layout of the competitors, especially X, looks very bad. The site looks boring outdoor the use of dark colours.

Graphics: the website of Heijmans contains a good set of graphics. The website contains many photo graphics of the company and lots of its products are shown on the website. It also shows pictures of the company past. The website is especially focused on serving as a source of information contrary to that of the competitors. The focus of the competitors is mainly on commercial.

Ease of use: all the three websites have easy task using (maken gebruik van makkelijk taakgebruik). This means that all three websites are easy to use, specially since society has become familiar with using computers and internet on daily bases, so it should be understood by everyone

In my opinion is your website the best in comparison with your two main competitors, especially because of the layout and the graphics. Your looks moreover very professional. So we are very positive about your site.

Mijn versie:

Although this is the case with the competitors of Heijmans aswell, I do recommend to make the website available for additional languages.

although this is also the case with the competitors of Heijmans, I'd recommend to make it available in more languages;

Zie quote.

Back
Naar boven